Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees (60290 Views)

LIST Of States Yet To Get A Ministerial Appointment From Buhari / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by suxkill: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
lastpage:

That constitution does not state that the President MUST HAVE 36 Senators mind you ..... but if he is to have up to 36 and above, then it must be at least on from each state.
About four out of those states will still produce a Minister each, as l know.

It appears Buhari does not need 36 Senators as he is pruning down the Ministries to a manageable number.

I suspect he will not appoint a Minister in Every state.

Lastpage!

when you smoke daura weed for the first time!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Realdeals(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
abdulaz:

Audu Ogbeh is from Kogi State.

Do your search properly, Audu Ogbeh not Abubakar Audu
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by sirlop(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ogbonnaya Onu is frm Abia
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by swaggprofessor(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
faroukfahima:
Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari's ministerial list was read today by senate president Bukola Saraki.

Twenty-one names were on the list, each from a state of the federation. The following states however are yet to get a ministerial position.

It's enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria that a president must appoint at least one minister from each state of the country.

The states yet to get a ministerial appointment are:

1. Abia
2. Adamawa
3. Bauchi
4. Kogi
5. Borno
6. Cross River
7. Enugu
8. Imo
9. Jigawa
10. Osun
11. Ondo
12. Sokoto
13. Yobe
14. Zamfara
15. Bayelsa

Source: http://www.forumspotz.net/list-of-states-yet-to-get-a-ministerial-appointment/

Lalasticlala
Thanks for letting us know the things we already know. I hope u weren't expecting kudos for dis?
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by khalifjgusau(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ogbonuya Onu is the first civilian governor of Abia State. He is from Abia State. Audu Ogbe from Benue State. Sulaiman Adamu from Jigawa State...
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by nature4c: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
That is on balanced equation , All state must have 1 minister, Buhari must pick remainig 15 ministers from remaining state, or senators will hold d screeming process
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Flashh:
Wailers from the East will start wailing, forgetting that western and Northern states are there too.

We are indifferent about any list.
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
pascalmilan11:
your p man no finish primary school naa
Guy why? We dae fight before ?
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by 6bs3cs: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
rionel:
"COUPLE SILENT IN BED"
WIFE THINKING: Why is he not talking to me?
is he thinking of another woman?
Is he seeing some one else?
Don't I appeal to him anymore?
is he trying to dump me?
Is he now finding me ugly?
Am I not sweet anymore in bed?
Does my makeup repel him these days?..WHY IS
HE UPSET?
HUSBAND THINKING:
How on earth could Man United lose 0-3 to
Arsenal?
Guy, you got me laughing hard, just confess this happened to you as a United Fan.
(SOMETIMES WOMAN WORRY OVER NOTHING)
TRUE or FALSE.
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by honourablelumis: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
na lie.. d whole south west has bn nominated... oyo bayo shittu, lagos fashola, osun oyinlola, ondo adebisi, ekiti fayemi,.... even kwarw lie muhamed... lobatan
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Alhasplk(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Remember FCT, PMB.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
What abt pizza
Shawarmaplus:
FTC grin grin
I dedicate this to all lovers of SHAWARMA in d house.

I suggest that GMB should do d right thing by ensuring equity in his selection not just in State representatives but also
as regards gender equality..

****U or ur friends may need us during ceremonies. Check out our profile****
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Lakeland4321: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
nikkiking:
What happened to Ebonyi state
Dr ogbonnaya onu is from there
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by benmike2358: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Remember to check this out http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=8234
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by murphyibiam15(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
nikkiking:
What happened to Ebonyi state
ogbonnaya onu is from Ebonyi though former Abia state governor in old Abia state wen Afikpo and ohaozara and Edda were in Abia
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by murphyibiam15(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
khalifjgusau:
Ogbonuya Onu is the first civilian governor of Abia State. He is from Abia State. Audu Ogbe from Benue State. Sulaiman Adamu from Jigawa State...
ogbonnaya onu is not from abia state....he's an ebonyian..though former abia gov wen some parts of ebonyi where in abia
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by ahamonyeka(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Where did you get this poo?

Where is ogbonnaya onu from is he not from abia state?
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Shawarmaplus(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
atarapa:
What abt pizza

Ok and Pizza grin

****Check out our profile, u may need us****
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by silverspringle(f): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Op get ur fact right...Festus Odimegwu is from Imo State
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
I resid in lag
Shawarmaplus:

Ok and Pizza grin

****Check out our profile, u may need us****
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by phemmyutd(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
klarke:
In 1979, the then senate leader, Abubakar Olusola Saraki who happens to be the father of the current senate president was one of the senantors who screened Audu Ogbe as minister. Thirty six years later Bukola Saraki will be screening the same man his father screened as minister, aren't there young people from Benue state? i am not from benue, but i think this is an error. Its only a mad man who keeps doing same thing and still expects new result.

The same Benue State keep on producing David Mark as Senator for the past 16rs
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Donbasi(m): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wrong Ogbonnaya Onu is from Abia
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by MacxD: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2015
The states yet to get a ministerial appointment are:

1. Abia
2. Adamawa
3. Bauchi
4. Kogi
5. Borno
6. Cross River
7. Enugu
8. Imo
9. Jigawa
10. Osun
11. Ondo
12. Sokoto
13. Yobe
14. Zamfara
15. Bayelsa

Where is F.C.T ?
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by chichriso: 2:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Op sorry, Ogbonnaya Onu is a Abia state man
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by sirlop(m): 3:49am On Oct 07, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Where did you get this poo?

Where is ogbonnaya onu from is he not from abia state?
Ebonyi
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Raymond4kc: 4:33am On Oct 07, 2015
Setting the record straight : Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu was born on December 1, 1951, to the family of His Royal Highness, Late Eze David Aba Onu, Eze Adu of Uburu in Ohaozara Local Government Area of Ebonyi State in Nigeria.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogbonnaya_Onu
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Austema(m): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2015
Realdeals:
Benue out! Audu Ogbe is from there
did you see Benue in d list above? Am only concerned about my KOGI STATE
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by bayokay1(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2015
Never lose hope , u could be the next star of champion http://PayRefe.com/?ref=84724
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by fairheven: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2015
And why must we have ministers from every part of the country, so if tomorrow we have 100 states ,we wud then create "hundred ministries" and. Appoints "hundred ministers" just so that every state wud be represented
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by bayokay1(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Never lose hope , u could be the next star of champion and become millionair of our time. Clink here to find out now. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=84724
information is vita in life,; Clink and share with friend.
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by lebanonboy: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
Suleiman adamu is from kazaure emirate jigawa state and i can see jigawa on the list.
Na wa 4 dis Nairalander

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's 6 Children: Oluwaseyi, Habibat, Folashade, Jide, Zainab, Olayinka / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.