Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,251 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Schoolmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Schoolmate (3483 Views)

"My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Schoolmate by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
I have never believed, if once in my life that such contrasting things can actually happen until I met Linda my then schoolmate.

I decided to take this route as i journey to my place of work with my foot wagon unhurried.Normally,am supposed to take the route that leads to the main road as that is a faster less energy wasting route but today I don't just feel like it.Plus there is this place on that street the Ladies gather to check out handsome guys and am not ready to be a prey to anyone, at least not for now.So I decide to take this route to be on the safer side because the last time I walked that route I blamed myself.

I haven't taken more than fifty steps when I see someone coming a few metre away from me.I zoomed in and realize it's Linda my schoolmate from my now former secondary school. Immediately I recognized her I tried to take the path that leads to the market place to avoid unnecessary delay,even though am not in a hurry I have calculated the time it will take me to get to my working place and with Linda it means I will have to waste little out of my precious time and that I cannot afford because to me time is precious. I surreptitiously made a turn but Linda already saw me and though she was making a call she ends it to echo my name.

"Hey, Starling"

I turned to look at her pretending I was looking at something interesting. From what I make of her she was smiling like an old fool.

"Hi," I said with a fake smile pretending to be enthusiastic as I move closer, a step forward in the direction of my working place.

"I can't believe it," Is this really you? Whether that is a statement or question I can't ascertain.

"Oh it's not me, it's my reflection" I felt like saying to her but rather I chose to tease her.

"You looking gorgeous and immaculate in this magnificent dressing of yours.

She smiled foolishly like she has always done and replied, "Thank you" like it were a compliment.I felt sorry and angry at the same time.

"So uhm, where are you going?" she quickly add to get the conversation going of which am becoming impatient of.

"O place of work" "Place of work" I replied.

"O that's great, so where is this working place of yours?". "Are you a fool can't you see this is Monday morning, do you deemed me a jobless fellow like you"I felt the urge to say but rather I said a sharp one

"It's hard to describe" hoping she would Let it rest but my hope was dashed when she continue with her loquaciousness.

"So, where...." she was saying when a Lady friend of mine called me from a far.That interrupted her and I capitalized and offer to leave. Honestly her time has expired and to think of it she has used additional forty seconds of my time on a pointless discussion, well that is what it seems to me since I can find a point in it.

"I think I will have to leave now," "Bye" I said as I go away from her on to my waiting Lady friend.

I haven't taken five steps when I heard the echo of my name from the front of the back of my head.

"Starling, can I have your number"
Why did I take this route today O God of Israel! She has wasted much of my time already, can't allow her more so I walked briskly and impetously gave her my number. She quickly dialed it to make sure am not playing a fast one on her.

"That's my number" She said. I nod my head to signify I knew so well a word from me will only make things worse.I looked to where my Lady friend was standing earlier I couldn't see her again. Well that's good for me since that gives me a chance to walk faster.As I walked on I looked up into the sky anticipating what a great day today will be for me.Only I pray one prayer to God as I walked on,Lord throughout today remove every Linda from my path.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Na so u fine reach...u fine reach davido or iyanya??

Following ur story grin
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Op u pose like girl on ya pro pics grin grin
Re: My Schoolmate by Stevolarlah(m): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
I dey follow you ojere

1 Like

Re: My Schoolmate by AfroKnight: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2015
It's not easy to write a story. All the times I tried, I just lost interest. Keep it up man.
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2015
avasweet:
Na so u fine reach...u fine reach davido or iyanya??

Following ur story grin
You will soon find outgrin
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2015
AfroKnight:
It's not easy to write a story. All the times I tried, I just lost interest. Keep it up man.
You can start freewriting like am doing here. It helps a lot.
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Following cheesy
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2015
Oyind17:
Following cheesy
welcome
Re: My Schoolmate by Teeboy22(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2015
Oyind17:
Following cheesy
where u dey follow her go grin
hehehehe
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
I arrived my place of work a seconds after the designated time,all thanks to Linda the parrot; I have always have that impression of her— not I alone but all the male boys in our set then; by male boys I mean boys that are matured and bold enough to melt any Lady's heart as such as they choose just like the Annakum did to the daughters of men in the days of Noah. Anyway I thank my stars for my Lady friend Cynthia for not only showing up at the scene but fading off as well because her fading off gave me the opportunity to increase my footwagon from gear one to three; three times faster than my normal walking speed .Had she not,things would have been much more worse than this because Cynthia like every sexy Lady have met catwalk a lot,meaning: instead of working three times faster I will end up walking three times slower like zombies featured in the series,the walking dead.

I work in this Public library as the library attendant One hundred meter away from the main road,I mean the: federal road. The gate is opened as usual I only used my right hand to push it open.As I open the gate I saw Mariam coming out of corper Franklin room.Corper Franklin works alongside with the directing manager.Initially there are two organizations in this place, one deals with warfare of the youths( which corper Franklin works in) and the Library which I work in. She seems to have seen me so I greeted her as that is the normal thing to do to your boss girlfriend/wife( Sincerely I don't know which one she is,come to think of it, it's not my business)

"Morning," I said, "Is corper Franklin at home?" Not giving her time to reply my greeting.

"No,he is not,"

"Okay, will you...... "

"The Key?"

"Yea"

"Okay" she said ,"Let me get it for you." She goes in to get me the key. I refuse to stare at her behind which is begging for a gaze as she shakes it (whether deliberately or not I cannot say,what I know is something is shaking) instead I choose to look at the flower behind the hibiscus flower. I didn't know it's name because am not Adam who named all living things. She came out after what seems to me twenty seconds.By now am forty-one seconds late to work.Apparently, I stood close to one of these common yellow flowers you see around churches but I took a step close to the corridor as she comes out.

"Here," She said. Looking faintly pass me.

I gave her a throw-the-key kind of look and she shot back with a come-and-get-it kind of look.

I flashed a smile and took the key from her and head to my own department. I look back and she is still there looking at me.She refused to shift her gaze even when I turned to look, not really at her but at the gate as I heard a rumbling as if someone is trying hard to open it. But the rumbling is not from the gate it's from the gate next door.

So I walked on to my office door and opened the door. I glanced at the wall clock and the time is 10:01AM. "I am officially late" I said as I get set for the day's work. Before I could do anything I had an incoming call.

"Hello, It's Linda"

To be continued
Re: My Schoolmate by nurria(f): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sure.
Re: My Schoolmate by Dygeasy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Invite me to the book launch undecided
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Teeboy22:

where u dey follow her go grin
hehehehe
Him not her
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:
welcome
just checked your dp now,wonder what a lady even see in you that is making you feel fly... Bros no vex bt u be like woman,the pose alone is a turn off.sad
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
I hope this wouldnt end in click the link below,becos even me self no go click.
Re: My Schoolmate by mrpackager(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
am here cool

pinkycute
Re: My Schoolmate by gab264(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I have never believed, if once in my life that such contrasting things can actually happen until I met Linda my then schoolmate.

I decided to take this route as i journey to my place of work with my foot wagon unhurried.Normally,am supposed to take the route that leads to the main road as that is a faster less energy wasting route but today I don't just feel like it.Plus there is this place on that street the Ladies gather to check out handsome guys and am not ready to be a prey to anyone, at least not for now.So I decide to take this route to be on the safer side because the last time I walked that route I blamed myself.

I haven't taken more than fifty steps when I see someone coming a few metre away from me.I zoomed in and realize it's Linda my schoolmate from my now former secondary school. Immediately I recognized her I tried to take the path that leads to the market place to avoid unnecessary delay,even though am not in a hurry I have calculated the time it will take me to get to my working place and with Linda it means I will have to waste little out of my precious time and that I cannot afford because to me time is precious. I surreptitiously made a turn but Linda already saw me and though she was making a call she ends it to echo my name.

"Hey, Starling"

I turned to look at her pretending I was looking at something interesting. From what I make of her she was smiling like an old fool.

"Hi," I said with a fake smile pretending to be enthusiastic as I move closer, a step forward in the direction of my working place.

"I can't believe it," Is this really you? Whether that is a statement or question I can't ascertain.

"Oh it's not me, it's my reflection" I felt like saying to her but rather I chose to tease her.

"You looking gorgeous and immaculate in this magnificent dressing of yours.

She smiled foolishly like she has always done and replied, "Thank you" like it were a compliment.I felt sorry and angry at the same time.

"So uhm, where are you going?" she quickly add to get the conversation going of which am becoming impatient of.

"O place of work" "Place of work" I replied.

"O that's great, so where is this working place of yours?". "Are you a fool can't you see this is Monday morning, do you deemed me a jobless fellow like you"I felt the urge to say but rather I said a sharp one

"It's hard to describe" hoping she would Let it rest but my hope was dashed when she continue with her loquaciousness.

"So, where...." she was saying when a Lady friend of mine called me from a far.That interrupted her and I capitalized and offer to leave. Honestly her time has expired and to think of it she has used additional forty seconds of my time on a pointless discussion, well that is what it seems to me since I can find a point in it.

"I think I will have to leave now," "Bye" I said as I go away from her on to my waiting Lady friend.

I haven't taken five steps when I heard the echo of my name from the front of the back of my head.

"Starling, can I have your number"
Why did I take this route today O God of Israel! She has wasted much of my time already, can't allow her more so I walked briskly and impetously gave her my number. She quickly dialed it to make sure am not playing a fast one on her.

"That's my number" She said. I nod my head to signify I knew so well a word from me will only make things worse.I looked to where my Lady friend was standing earlier I couldn't see her again. Well that's good for me since that gives me a chance to walk faster.As I walked on I looked up into the sky anticipating what a great day today will be for me.Only I pray one prayer to God as I walked on,Lord throughout today remove every Linda from my path.

To be continued.
Sorry that I didn't get to u""
Anyway follow ur story 2 dhe promise LA!and...gringrin
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
just checked your dp now,wonder what a lady even see in you that is making you feel fly... Bros no vex bt u be like woman,the pose alone is a turn off.sad
Na my friend you dey talk to like this ?
Re: My Schoolmate by gab264(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Jeeeeeeezzz Datz too harsh!!!!
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
No vex oo I find you quoting me quite unnecessary and superfluous in that you don't seem to have a point of discussion and lacks coherency and bearings.And whatever you are prevaricating about seems to me unintelligible and bore on past failures. So why don't you bring your point home in a less elusive and comprehensible manner because am quite a busy person.

A turn off? To who? Look here Lady I don't know what is streaming on your mind but whatever it Is kindly get it off your mind because such a mindset will make things more than tough for you in life.

Come to think of it this freewriting is a work of fiction.So lay off your intuition and don't take it personal. God bless you as you do so.
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
gab264:
Sorry that I didn't get to u"" Anyway follow ur story 2 dhe promise LA!and...gringrin
Baba you are here
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Oyind17:

Na my friend you dey talk to like this ?
Lol....no mind her she is just a Lady engulfed by bitterness.
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
Invite me to the book launch undecided
It's a freewriting sir
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I hope this wouldnt end in click the link below,becos even me self no go click.
It won't because it's a freewriting.
Re: My Schoolmate by gab264(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Baba you are here
Am really stuck up here"
Help!! help!!.

#Find it hard breathing #
Re: My Schoolmate by melekan(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
free hand writting helps alot,as you let others evaluate your mistakes and you improve if you heed to corrections.
am not a proffessor yet but i would like you to work a bit more on your tenses (present,past and future) great write up my man,great write up.following
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
melekan:
free hand writting helps alot,as you let others evaluate your mistakes and you improve if you heed to corrections.
am not a proffessor yet but i would like you to work a bit more on your tenses (present,past and future) great write up my man,great write up.following
Thanks for the corrections will work on that more
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
To put it in the words of Nigeria famous pastor, "A holy anger arouse inside me" It took me quite a while to subdue it.Still, the effect of it can faintly be felt on my words as I curtly reply

"Hi"

"How are you doing?" What do you mean by "How are you doing?" Didn't you see me in less than an hour earlier? I felt the urge to say to her but instead I answered

"Cool am doing good" without asking how she fares.

"Is that all you have to say"

"What" I said

"You can't even ask how I fare"

"Okay, how are you doing?" I said.

"Not really doing good"

If there Is anything or anyone am sure I understand and know that person will be Linda. She always have a way of having her way even when there is no way where she is heading, she will just have a way around it. So much that the nickname given to her by this Lady that sits in the far corner of the class during physics classes was "diffraction;" a property attributed to wave.But today her elocution is not going to earn her that even if she were to be here physically with me.

"Oh...I see" is all I can say before I ask her what I termed JAMB question; a question which one may find hard to answer quickly.Which in this case I deem fit to end the discussion which now is becoming unbearable for me.

"So, why did you call me?" I asked.

"Pardon" She said. Pretending she didn't hear what I said.Perhaps to buy herself time.

I said, "Why did you call me?" more firmly now.

I was expecting her to say, 'is it a crime to call you now?' which would have to me be a perfect excuse to end this time wasting call but rather she said

"Well I just called to say Hi to you.Plus"

"Plus what" I said impatiently

"Plus I want to ask about your admission"

"O.. Thank you" I said. Still conscious of her elocution.

"So, have you been admitted?"

"Yep I said"

"That's great." "So,what are you admitted for?"

"Law" I said

"Sounds great" "I too was admitted into University of Lagos to study Law" she said. I wonder who asked her the question she was giving answers to.I checked the time and her time has expired.

"O congratulation Linda but I have to go now"

"Okay, I will call you later" "Bye Love" she adds as she hung up.

I took a deep breath and drop my phone into the phone box on my office desk.I couldn't figure out quickly what was it I had in mind before Linda called but after sometime I did. I was about cleaning the office when she called. So I walk into the back room and help myself with a broom and began the cleaning singing as I sweep "God will make away" by Don Moen.

To be continued.
Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:
No vex oo I find you quoting me quite unnecessary and superfluous in that you don't seem to have a point of discussion and lacks coherency and bearings.And whatever you are prevaricating about seems to me unintelligible and bore on past failures. So why don't you bring your point home in a less elusive and comprehensible manner because am quite a busy person.

A turn off? To who? Look here Lady I don't know what is streaming on your mind but whatever it Is kindly get it off your mind because such a mindset will make things more than tough for you in life.

Come to think of it this freewriting is a work of fiction.So lay off your intuition and don't take it personal. God bless you as you do so.
misspicy abeg come help me decode wetin dis bros dey yarn,

bros i sweery God u are making no sense at all....your command of the english language self na wa,shuoooooo
Re: My Schoolmate by sketcherJ(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Well I checked ur story out,but I think all ur chapters are just focusing on d point dat a gal collects ur number and is forcing herself on u,d story lacks suspense,it looks like continuosly walking round a place,and are u writing a diary? Why use ur name? Bro its good, u are trying,I can't write like this,I am too lazy,but try to be more creative and imaginative next time..peace out

1 Like

Re: My Schoolmate by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
sketcherJ:
Well I checked ur story out,but I think all ur chapters are just focusing on d point dat a gal collects ur number and is forcing herself on u,d story lacks suspense,it looks like continuosly walking round a place,and are u writing a diary? Why use ur name? Bro its good, u are trying,I can't write like this,I am too lazy,but try to be more creative and imaginative next time..peace out
Thanks for the comment much appreciated.

Actually freewriting in writing always lack direction,there is no premeditation or story line.As the name implied you write freely on anything that comes into your mind.The aim as taught is to write non stop for minimum of ten minutes. And that is why it seems to be a cyclic journey as expected but this comment of yours proves a lot.

See https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_writing

The starling in the free writing Is actually a product of my imagination and not a real personality.

Thanks once again. Expecting more comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

What She Got For Me As Valentine Gift / Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... / Who Knows This Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.