Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

i - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / i (1084 Views)

She Pulled Her Pants… “I bleeped” ... / hi / Men: 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly !!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
i
Re: i by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why? shocked
Re: i by vizkiz: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
this is what happens when a mumu finally gets access to internet. He starts creating silly threads on Nairaland undecided
Re: i by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:
this is what happens when a mumu finally gets access to internet. He starts creating silly threads on Nairaland undecided
Guy u harsh o,answer my question if u know it? cos my cousin always go the toilet to ease her self whenever she is with 1 guy and I dey suspect the nigga
Re: i by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Warris dis? sad
Re: i by delishpot: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Its normal for growing kids to have crushes. Its the duty of the adults in her life aka parents and guardians to start educating her about sex. Even my 4 year old has a crush in her class and I have started giving her some lessons on morality or should I say 1st grader sex ed about respecting her body and be incharge of her body and not be afraid to tell me when someone crosses the line and touch her special body inappropriatly and I will not tell the person she told me.
No need to over react she is a normal growing kid just like every one of us did. Let her mom and dad take over.

1 Like

Re: i by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
@ deranged OP.

You are insane! Asking such a question in public forum is unacceptable. Why don't you ask your doctor rather than come to display such embarrassing disposition here?

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Boy Have A Girlfriend? / I Cant Wait To Be A Madam Of The House! / Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.