Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! (1078 Views)

Inter Familial Marriage, Effects And Why Its Wrong / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
I find it totally wrong! My love hasn't gotten to that undecided. I was in the bank yesterday when these lovebirds not yet married walked in to open a Joint savings account.

What surprised me most was the fact that their mandate was "either to sign" instead of "both to sign". What if one of them decides to elope with their savings? The other would probably blame it on love? This modern era, 2 people just decided to be "mumuish" and pleaseeeee don't say it's because they trust each other, one is just trying to outsmart the other.

The way people play this love sef, thank heavens I love with my brain and not my heart.
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by obiorathesubtle: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
cheesy aahhh.. Okay.. I see your business written all over this..
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy aahhh.. Okay.. I see your business written all over this..

Do u believe in joint accounts too? undecided
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by snezBaba: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hnmmm.This One is strong ooo.But i dont see myself opening one too
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by obiorathesubtle: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
petkruz:

Do u believe in joint accounts too? undecided
undecided _fuck no! I'm Igbo!
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
I agree.This has been on my mind too,though I'm not married

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
I hate money wahala with my life

He shd keep his money nd account i can only help him to keep nd save any of his change i see embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
I support joint accounts. What is love without trust?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Mhizizzy(f): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
It does not bond dem togeda more Dan dose who did not

It even creates more avenues for disagreements

Each to deir own

1 Like

Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by olardimeji: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is what happens when couples don't think with their brain but their heart...

At that point they feel everything is okay and nothing can go wrong in the world

I bet they are young couples

1 Like

Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided _fuck no! I'm Igbo!

Yeaaa that's my Guy, by bf is igbo! From Anambra state, I need to learn the language sef. Only know Obim-my heart, Nkem-my own, wiyem-my wife. cheesy
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
I agree.This has been on my mind too,though I'm not married

U want to open a Joint account? Dear pls don't not even after marriage.
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
coolsix:

Have u ever be heartbroken or devastated cos of a woman? Trust nobody!!!
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
olardimeji:
This is what happens when couples don't think with their brain but their heart...

At that point they feel everything is okay and nothing can go wrong in the world

I bet they are young couples

They were quite advanced, late 20s or early 30s, but I noticed the lady was so happy about the account thingy.
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mhizizzy:
It does not bond dem togeda more Dan dose who did not

It even creates more avenues for disagreements

Each to deir own

Smart one
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
petkruz:

U want to open a Joint account? Dear pls don't not even after marriage.
No I agree with you,even after marriage I agree on that too.
It can lead to arguments on who did what with the money.And restiritions on what can be bought and when.
No no,spare me.
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by obiorathesubtle: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
petkruz:

Yeaaa that's my Guy, by bf is igbo! From Anambra state, I need to learn the language sef. Only know Obim-my heart, Nkem-my own, wiyem-my wife. cheesy
Lucky you cheesy..

Lol..It's nwuye m..(My wife)

Where are you from?
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lucky you cheesy..

Lol..It's nwuye m..(My wife)

Where are you from?

Edo but your igbo brothers keep coming my way!
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
No I agree with you,even after marriage I agree on that too.
It can lead to arguments on who did what with the money.And restiritions on what can be bought and when.
No no,spare me.

Correct!! Smart girl.
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
petkruz:

Have u ever be heartbroken or devastated cos of a woman? Trust nobody!!!

I've never been heart broken

1 Like

Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by IamLEGEND1: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

like say u go put even one kobo for the account if the two of una open am.

Maybe the woman u saw was actually contributing & isn't going to just fūck around with the guy's money.
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
My wife; joint account (ie mayb ooo but i dont even think so)

My bae; she wont even see my ATM card let alone think of 'US' having joint account lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
coolsix:
Bro, depending on the type of ur job oo....
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by olardimeji: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
petkruz:

They were quite advanced, late 20s or early 30s, but I noticed the lady was so happy about the account thingy.
. Lol

So what's your take?.. Do you think the guy was influenced by the girl or otherwise
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
olardimeji:
. Lol

So what's your take?.. Do you think the guy was influenced by the girl or otherwise

Lol I wouldn't know o, they came together now, signed everything, deposited money and left.
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

like say u go put even one kobo for the account if the two of una open am.

Maybe the woman u saw was actually contributing & isn't going to just fūck around with the guy's money.

Hey dude, if u gonna always drop a polite insult, don't quote me again.
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by kaziblake(f): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hell no for me.
For what nau.
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by IamLEGEND1: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
petkruz:

Hey dude, if u gonna always drop a polite insult, don't quote me again.

Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by lezz(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
petkruz:

Lol I wouldn't know o, they came together now, signed everything, deposited money and left.
_Bitch hiking all over nairaland. Show us your charms. Pull off the mask of duplicity.
Re: Why Do Lovers Open Joint Accounts? Its Wrong!! by lezz(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
petkruz:
I find it totally wrong! My love hasn't gotten to that undecided. I was in the bank yesterday when these lovebirds not yet married walked in to open a Joint savings account.

What surprised me most was the fact that their mandate was "either to sign" instead of "both to sign". What if one of them decides to elope with their savings? The other would probably blame it on love? This modern era, 2 people just decided to be "mumuish" and pleaseeeee don't say it's because they trust each other, one is just trying to outsmart the other.

The way people play this love sef, thank heavens I love with my brain and not my heart.
Why are you so fixated on the topics of love? You are incapable of giving or feeling love. You're a juju wielding alexithymic _bitch.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Said I Look Like Obj,,,,,,is She Saying The Truth ? / Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? / Why Would A Woman Cheat!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.