Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses (23156 Views)

Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos / Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK / Lady Among Gang Of Interstate Armed Robbers Arrested By Police In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by brize(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Punch tell us the name of other suspects
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by Krak(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2015
They did not arrest the policeman supplier who is still in the Force HQ in Abuja and they rushed to the press about making a breakthrough. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by lekan29ice(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2015
there's God.. continue
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by ObongOluomo: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2015
ikombe:
58 years old undecided

CHAI this world has finished

House of cards.
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by Lilimax(f): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2015
ikombe:
wetin do naija undecided
Our youths are embracing crime in large numbers instead of eking out a living themselves.
It doesn't spell a good signal to our country Naija smiley
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by Lincoln275(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2015
They should arrest police officer they mention ASAP

1 Like

Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by bellville: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2015
The Nigeria Police Force require a total overhaul. Too many bad eggs.

Shop for books online. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by azlad2010(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2015
passionate88:
That name , bringing wickedness to the world since
u r a bastard
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by Emmanuel602(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2015
See as their head de like soybeans
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by passionate88: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2015
azlad2010:
u r a bastard
gringringringringrin
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by HrmOlolade(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2015
passionate88:
must u alway reason with ur Anus, omo Pau bii ibon
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by ePUNK: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2015
madridguy:
Evil people..... Send them to inbox with immediate effect.

We should do the proper thing by trying them in a court of law first before conviction...also this tradition of parading suspects before journalists is a total infringement to human values....I wonder what NHRC with those lazy civil servants are doing about this

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by engrjacuzzi: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2015
can we now see why police is our friend?
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by Eaganguolly(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2015
It is an established fact that police in Nigeria is well involved in crime and criminality. The 58 year old man ought to have mend ways with God and be getting ready to leave this planet.
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by macaranta(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by laclass(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2015
because police is involved now ,is now a fake police .useless country
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by ministeriallist: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2015
Police is your friend
grin
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by lordmagic(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Who is fooling who in dis country sef? We all knw dat majority of policemen in dis country ar criminals,if u ar doubtin me cum to Onitsha,upper iweka specifically see daylight robbery ursef!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by ministeriallist: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2015
The way our security people investigate is so crude. The only thing they do is to torture suspects and parade them so that people will believe they are criminals. It is obvious those guys were employed by a Police Officer to do security work. Moh'd could be enjoying himself with is colleagues while innocent boys are being mistreated.
I bet you, they might silence those guys to prevent the truth from being heard.

NHRC, intervene in this matter to ensure justice is done. Those guys look innocent.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by frisky2good(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2015
How can any reasonable person drive against traffic when there are guns in his car? Dumb criminals. That's why they just waste people's lives.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by 400billionman: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2015
I checked the names.

The names rang a bell.
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by bado10(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2015
passionate88:
Dull government with a dull police force.
what do u mean by your earlier post about a name. Some people are just religious bigots if u don't knw wat to say kindly keep ur mouth shut.. Very immature of yhu.
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2015
passionate88:
I pity your wretch life We saw How pastors, bishops rape teenage girls and even stole from their church members and no one insult your christianity. I don't know why you bastards are insecure about muslims and Islam Mtchewww.
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by Markmoore008: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Robbery Gang collaborating with a

P... Officer. This is rather unfortunate!

In another News.

Check 100 hot biz & money making

ideas here!
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by neocortex: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2015
Profbrian:
[email] The end is near. Lets run to Jesus and be saved from the evil of this present generation cos the days are evil. Jesus Christ is Lord [/email]

Stop derailing threads with your balderdash.
Get a life!
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by falan: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2015
everybody become CHRISTIAN.
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by 989900: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Na today?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by passionate88: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
sameer1212:
I pity your wretch life We saw How pastors, bishops rape teenage girls and even stole from their church members and no one insult your christianity. I don't know why you bastards are insecure about muslims and Islam Mtchewww.
Agnostic. Bleep pastors and bishops, Bleep imams and sheiks.
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by freedom96: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
passionate88:
bastard! That name is your president's too General Muhammad Buhari.
Re: Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses by passionate88: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
freedom96:
bastard! That name is your president's too General Muhammad Buhari.
gringringringringringringringringringringringrin Chanji

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) / Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno / Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.