Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi (3887 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / 5 Things That Happen When You Stop Having Regular S*x / 5 Things That Happen When You Stop Having Regular S EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by Hasselbaink: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2015
My name is Nkechi . I live at Obollo Afor in Udenu LGA of Enugu State with my father. For security reason, I may want to hide some other details as I do not want my father to be arrested. All I need are good words on how to get myself out of what my father dragged me into.

My mother died 10 years ago and since then, father has not remarried. Many have ignorantly commended him for having endured for this long. But the truth is that he has practically turned me to his wife. I had tried very hard to make him see reason why he should stop the sacrilegious act of sleeping with me, but he was adamant.

It all started few months before I gained admission into UNN to study Mass Communication. While I was preparing to leave the house, my father who is a popular businessman walked up to me in my room and handed me an envelope containing my school fees and other things that I had requested. I excitedly embraced dad who held unto me for a very long time. I managed to pull myself off his arms. It is difficult to say exactly what daddy told me, but it was obvious that he wanted to have me on bed.

That same night, the thought of daddy’s advances kept ringing on my head, and just as I was thinking, daddy came into my bedroom, forced me on bed. My elder brother was around but had no idea as it was too much an embarrassment to shout over what daddy was doing to me. Of course, he succeeded, and I left home the next money to Nsukka.

The summary is that since then, daddy has made it a culture to visit me in school. Even though I refused to show him where was staying initially, he said he was only looking for the place to apologize. Unfortunately, that marked the beginning of constant and continued sexual relationship between daddy and I.

I’m done with my studies, yet we can’t stop having sex. I think I now enjoy having sex with my father.
The hatred for him has suddenly declined, and I’m the one who is now jealous. I don’t even want to see any woman around him since I got back from school. Sometimes, it pricks me that what we are into is highly sacrilegious, but such thought would only last for few minutes. Daddy is even more reserved and careful than I’m. I think I now have a big problem. How do I get out of this? Can this confession even help me when I keep battling with myself over this matter? What do I do please? I need help
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by driy65(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2015
u need prayers.**back 2'sleep**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by xreal: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2015
You both should seek nothing but urgent SPIRITUAL help.

IMO, deliverance is what you need.
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by DickDastardly(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2015
You should try and involve your grand father, brother and other uncles in a Creampiie Gangbangg. walahi, you will enjoy it more than you are enjoying your father now. Try it and thank me later. Hear from you soon, when you do. Goodluck!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2015
Nkechi o fe te!!!
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Food is ready for Sabo people

Yoruba tribal war lords

Finish us small, I pray thee
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by Olagbenga95(m): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2015
LGS 305 today...please wish me success
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by macaranta(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2015
Another nollywood thread...someone from Enugu should please track down Nkechi and Kill da damn hoe.
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by macaranta(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2015
Another nollywood thread...someone from Enugu should please track down Nkechi and Kill da damn hoe.grin

2 Likes

Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by kossyablaze(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2015
Cooked up story

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by naijathings(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2015
is this for real or for nollywood ?
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by whugo(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2015
driy65:
No sir! I have seen the poster her in new market,enugu. The movies go sweet.
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by whugo(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2015
driy65:
No sir! I have seen the poster here in new market,enugu. The movies go sweet.
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2015
PLEASE WHY ARE U DISGRACING IGBO CULTURE?
#YOLO
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2015
I'm only here to check names

1 Like

Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by Exponental(m): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2015
prayer.. forgiveness and restoration.
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by kimnicki(f): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2015
just marry your father
simple and short!!
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by Ebi89(f): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2015
That man is not ur father. Ask him to tell u who ur real father is. U might be an adopted child , is a pity ur supposed mother is dead she could have been in d best position to tell U. if he is ur father maybe there is a curse in ur lineage, quickly surrender ur life to christ and go for deliverance if not ur daughter will also sleep with ur husband(her father)

2 Likes

Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by nerdfrost(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2015
The poster above me has said it all grin off to sleep sad
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by chumakk: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2015
It is a lie o
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by Folanky(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2015
Wetin u want make we do nw........since. U say u don dey enjoy am and ur papa to dey enjoy u,bt my advice b say u ought to distribute it evenly,so invite ur elder broda too make him join d party.since u ar enjoying ur papa single shot,u will testify wen u receive double............... Idiot
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by Rixy007(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
This thread go sweet die
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Whaaaaa daaaa Bleep!!! undecided u enojoying sex with ur dad? shocked Nkechi is crazy!!
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by nas4q(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Year I have watched this movie before. It is titled "two hearts"
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by lampardizik(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
If this is real, first, you need somebody to talk to and then you need help in all ramifications....

Things like this is not new,and most of what you need is someone to talk to that will not judge you...

You can contact the owner of this email

Izikfreemann@gmail.com

He can help
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by Sowl(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
The lady's simple narration without exaggeration makes it seem so true.... Guess now that u are thru with school and would start fending for urself u can at least detach urself from the incestuos act between u and ur oldman .
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by BlackAlbino6(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Am surprised some poeple here believe the op formed the story. So many things are happening out there. In her case, her mum is no more, for some even when the mum is around or alive, the dad will still be messing her up. Too bad.
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by Horlertoungy(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2015
My advice for you is go and look for someone to marry. By so doing, your dad would back off and get another woman.
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by ecenter(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2015
There is nothing too surprising here on earth. Your dad sleeping with you is not new. The only thing I can advice is that you should go for deliverance. You need to repent and receive Jesus as your lord and personal savior. Your father also needs Jesus and deliverance. May be he is into cultism.Because only those who are into secret society do such a thing.

Please do all you can to avoid your father visiting you, since you are now fending for your self. It is a big sin sleeping with your father. Repent and give your life to Jesus for he is the only person to save you from this evil
Re: I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi by sexygoddess(f): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2015
u need prayers

(1) (Reply)

See hot Twins Who Make £20k A Month Just By Posting Photos Of there boobs 18+ ph / Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? / z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.