Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed (23697 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Soldiers In Borno, Scores Feared Killed / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead / Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by Jozay(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
United we stand,divided we fall. I see people celebrating the bomb blast,some saying since it isn't around my vicinity I could care less. The problem with Nigeria is not corruption,it is UNITY. No matter what resources we claim to have,if we can't come together to put this to use we would complain of the same old things(unemployment, corruption,terrorism). Southerners consider the northerners as your brother or sister and vice versa.Until we put our hands together and end boko haram as a COUNTRY not as tribes,we would not see that much deserved change. I extend my condolence to the bereaved. May God fill your hearts with love and forgiveness because that's what we all need. NB: I am politically apathetic. I've lost trust in the system. God help us all
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by SUBWAY101(m): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Firefire:

May the enemies of Nigeria never find peace, including those who propagated Boko Haram during GEJ time in office like Alhaji Lie Mohammed. angry

Amen, so shall it be in Jesus name.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by cy4ril: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Very soon one foolish idiot will come to say it is Niger Delta people.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
poiZon:
beremx, obiagelli, ngenekwenu, egift, alaoeri, dekdek, sameer1212, come put mouth o.
Lol... beremx is d greatest hypocrite on ds forum... is it easy to b called obiagelli ni??
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by ijustdey: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
markmira:
shut up!!!!
boko haram
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... beremx is d greatest hypocrite on ds forum... is it easy to b called obiagelli ni??

THATS IDIOTS STIL DE NAIRALAND? LOLZ
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by wiseoneking: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ezerbullet:
God,please save us from this Boko boys
Amen
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by canDy4eva(f): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
sheedy407:
And wats so special being a LANDLORD?

I tot the Military said we are winning the war?
Im ok here is Lagos,so i care-less

d last tym I checked, lagos is in Nigeria n nt Dubai!
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by Idagreat: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
you are for real been observant\
Godjone:
''I will lead from the front ''-Buhari.
But you are leading from Aisha's bedroom. That is cowardice.

"Command has been relocated to Borno''.-Buhari.
Yet the bombing, killings, mass kidnapping, rapping of girls and women is on the rise.

"Boko Haram are noise makers"-Burantashi.
But they keep accomplishing their threats.

"By December, boko haram will end"-Mr Lie Muhammad.
December is not far again and the BH keep becoming more ruthless and brutal.

Now, the glaring incompetence of Mallam Dullhari is real.
In the time of GEJ's last days in office, boko haram was almost wiped out. But the Gambaris who sees Nigeria as their personal estate and birth-rite, needed power at all cost even though they lack the acumen to govern.
Mr Buhari was never prepared or ready for the Nigerian project. His handlers are the ones pushing him up and down.

Buhari na "PUSH AND START PRESIDENT"
quote me any where.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

THATS IDIOTS STIL DE NAIRALAND? LOLZ
O boy she dey o....
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by ajepako(f): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Firefire:

Bist du sicher ? cheesy

Ask him: hasta habla espayol?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by Idagreat: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
you are for real been observant\
Godjone:
''I will lead from the front ''-Buhari.
But you are leading from Aisha's bedroom. That is cowardice.

"Command has been relocated to Borno''.-Buhari.
Yet the bombing, killings, mass kidnapping, rapping of girls and women is on the rise.

"Boko Haram are noise makers"-Burantashi.
But they keep accomplishing their threats.

"By December, boko haram will end"-Mr Lie Muhammad.
December is not far again and the BH keep becoming more ruthless and brutal.

Now, the glaring incompetence of Mallam Dullhari is real.
In the time of GEJ's last days in office, boko haram was almost wiped out. But the Gambaris who sees Nigeria as their personal estate and birth-rite, needed power at all cost even though they lack the acumen to govern.
Mr Buhari was never prepared or ready for the Nigerian project. His handlers are the ones pushing him up and down.

Buhari na "PUSH AND START PRESIDENT"
quote me any where.
I will bring gwokoharah to an end if voted in , the economy I will boost if voted , there will be maximun sekwurity if ..........?, i will fight kworuption if ..................? one meal for school people if ....................? there will be steady power supply if ...........? i wll bring back CHIBOK GIRLS if............?
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by ajepako(f): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Firefire:

May the enemies of Nigeria never find peace, including those who propagated Boko Haram during GEJ time in office like Alhaji Lie Mohammed. angry

Amin ase!

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by zik4ever: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
I thought the Kolanut seller or supplier who was identified as so-called financier has been arrested? Why the upscale in attacks?
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by Appareil(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lord Please have mercy on us.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed by kessler53(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2015
PMB we de wait oh to see when u go end boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo / Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth / Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.