Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) (3621 Views)

Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) / Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) / Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by babaijesha1(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2015
She love her country very much and she don't like liars

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by Firefire(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2015
Baba Ijesa, Alhaji Lie Mohammed is a disgrace to fatherhood with the level of his lies & propaganda.

Omo to ba jo Lie, odaran. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by jaymejate: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2015
Hmm, that's Funke crying in a movie o, not 4 Alhaji Lie mohammed o.

That Alhaji can still change tho, if he no gree change, i trust the sack letter of mr PMB smiley
Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 07, 2015
I feel for her
Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by babaijesha1(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2015
You don't employ people with negative record hoping they will change on the job. You have better options

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by PassingShot(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2015
Lai Muhammed, the man that exposed PDP deceits and thievery with unmatched English grammars.

PDP will NEVER ever forget this icon.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by warrior01: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy even APC followers are scared of the lies of Lai Mohammed. Shows utter cluelessness why he was even nominated; he is too partisan to head any ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by frankyychiji(f): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2015
Firefire:
Baba Ijesa, Alhaji Lie Mohammed is a disgrace to fatherhood with the level of his lies & propaganda.

Omo to ba jo Lie, odaran. cheesy
...walahi, t'omo Na daru patapata! Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by Firefire(m): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2015
frankyychiji:
...walahi, t'omo Na daru patapata! Smh!

No be small daru. PATAPATA follow.

I wonder how that Alhaji Liar enjoy his life. undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by StOla: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2015
It seems PDP felt they ought to have been consulted on who merits appointment.

The same PDP who re-appointed Obanikoro and asked him to take a bow?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2015
PassingShot:
Lai Muhammed, the man that exposed PDP deceits and thievery with unmatched English grammars.

PDP will NEVER ever forget this icon.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That man has no equal. Not even Jerry Gana can match him. The man is old, but he is technologically inclined with current inovations. You will hardly find him without his iPad, which has different applications and constitutions downloaded in it. I pitied Chamberlain Usoh of Channels TV the day Lai Muhammed took him to the cleaners on Sunrise Daily over the electoral act.

11 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by Marotzke(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Why is it that Nigerians have a poor sense of history? Who first thrust lai into the public Domain? I am more concerned that Tinubu have two of his former chief's of staff nominated as ministers, than whatever lies mr lai tells. A classical colour the choices option. If you go for the mere commisioner?, propagandist ? Strategist ?(fayemi) or populist governor? They all have the same master. Someone must lie, and the other steal with bold face.
Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by DaBullIT(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2015
Photo of funke in church suddenly turns to photo of her crying over ministerial appointments

If it suits your agenda, it's OK, abi?

Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by banki(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Wait oh

Is it that pdp expected that Femi fani kayode or olisah metuh,or katch ononiju will be made minister in buharis government?

Is lai mohammed a good ministerial nominee
Was he a good spokes man or publicity secetary for the apc?
Is he eminently qualified
Is he a nigerian

Please tell me what you people's problem is

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by babaijesha1(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

That man has no equal. Not even Jerry Gana can match him. The man is old, but he is technologically inclined with current inovations. You will hardly find him without his iPad, which has different applications and constitutions downloaded in it. I pitied Chamberlain Usoh of Channels TV the day Lai Muhammed took him to the cleaners on Sunrise Daily over the electoral act.
why are you talking like an advanced degree in physics is needed to operate an iPad, does your comment sound intelligent to you ? Lai can lie but I still love him but Funke is sad for her country and the choices for ministers

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by babaijesha1(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2015
StOla:
It seems PDP felt they ought to have been consulted on who merits appointment.

The same PDP who re-appointed Obanikoro and asked him to take a bow?
just the way my party welcomed that rogue Saraki into its fold and gave him senatorial ticket on a platter of gold or is it Timi Sylva we should talk about ? That cocaine snorting bloody cultist or Chris Ngige that Okija shrine swearing while náked dwarf ? I even remember Abubakar Audu has an 11 billion naira fraud case hanging on his neck but my party told him to return the money only if he gets elected into Kogi state govt house again. My party is a disgrace to Nigeria and mankind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Nigeria is weeping under Buhari... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by StOla: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
babaijesha1:
just the way my party welcomed that rogue Saraki into its fold and gave him senatorial ticket on a platter of gold or is it Timi Sylva we should talk about ? That cocaine snorting bloody cultist or Chris Ngige that Okija shrine swearing while náked dwarf ? I even remember Abubakar Audu has an 11 billion naira fraud case hanging on his neck but my party told him to return the money only if he gets elected into Kogi state govt house again. My party is a disgrace to Nigeria and mankind

Then shame on you and your party.

What are you doing to redeem yourselves?
Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by swtdrms(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Is this the new face of Opposition? You guys will always find something to say about the ministerial nominees which is of course expected. Lai Mohammed has been extremely good in his role as APC spokes person, performed the job extraordinarily and appealed to the mentality of well meaning Nigerians, a feat which both Olisa Metuh and Fani Kayode couldn't match. Imagine such such a personnel extraordinaire heading the ministry of Information? He will do a great job of setting records straight which will be a great feat to achieve in our public information domain because professionals from all walks of life will be on ground to take him up on every Government policies unlike our previous ministers of Information that people take seriously, which no one is interested in wasting their precious time engaging them in discussion because they never have a grasp of the issues at hand. It's going to be a different ball entirely this time around. This is going to be a game of intellectuals and professionals. If your IQ is low to discern the issues of discourse, no one will have to ask u before you take your leave.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by babaijesha1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
StOla:

Then shame on you and your party.

What are you doing to redeem yourselves?
I am a loyal party man and so observing our president's body language since he's the leader of our great party
Re: Funke Akindele Crying When She Hear That Lai Mohammed Name Is On The List (PICS) by babaijesha1(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy even APC followers are scared of the lies of Lai Mohammed. Shows utter cluelessness why he was even nominated; he is too partisan to head any ministry.
when Lai Mohammed say good morning, check all the clock in your house two times before you answer

(1) (Reply)

Full Profile Of Mahmud Yakubu: The Newly Sworn-in INEC Chairman / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak / Nigerians, Is This Not Worrisome?( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.