Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks (5788 Views)

Corruption War : "People Are Now Ready To Blow Whistle" - Keyamo / Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman / Armed Forces of Nigeria and Multi-National Joint Task Force Ready - NigerianArmy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by thiagoneves: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2015
Often I get very angry when blacks try to claim light skin or biracial people as blacks. It's totally absurd cos there's no similarity whatsoever with the negro race. I'm not disputing the fact that some of us have black genes but that doesn't make us black. I'm not in anyway insulting the black race but please stop this nonsensical theory of light skin people or biracial people being black.

We have our own identity and it's not the negroid race. Can you call Tiger Woods, Barack Obama, Jerome Boateng, Kelvin Prince Boateng, Osazee Odewingie, Chuka Umunna black? Even though they have elements of the negroid race they are not biologically black. Please stop the confusion cos I'll start suing anyone who refers to me as a black person.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
Often I get very angry when blacks try to claim light skin or biracial people as blacks. It's totally absurd cos there's no similarity whatsoever with the negro race. I'm not disputing the fact that some of us have black genes but that doesn't make us black. I'm not in anyway insulting the black race but please stop this nonsensical theory of light skin people or biracial people being black.

We have our own identity and it's not the negroid race. Can you call Tiger Woods, Barack Obama, Jerome Boateng, Kelvin Prince Boateng, Osazee Odewingie, Chuka Umunna black? Even though they have elements of the negroid race they are not biologically black. Please stop the confusion cos I'll start suing anyone who refers to me as a black person.
what kind of weed did you smoke this morning

13 Likes

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by thiagoneves: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2015
luchy34:
what kind of weed did you smoke this morning
nigger I didn't smoke any weed. Just angry that people generalize a set of people without studying them. I'm not Black but you negroes will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Are you white then?

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by thiagoneves: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2015
luchy34:
Are you white then?
I'm coloured. Simply refer to be as coloured or mixed race.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by tinkinjow: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2015
You've misdirected your info. It should have been directed to the whites who don't consider you white. The people you've mentioned are all blacks. In doubt? Go check their national IDs and you'll know better.
Americans say Obama is first black president
Tiger Woods first black man to win a gulf major
...the list goes on....
However let's give you space cos it's a free world and accept you're not black, but let's agree that the whites are generally of the opinion that you're not white either. This being the case, what will you call yourself, green?

6 Likes

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Abagworo(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:

You are what your father is as we live in a patrilineal society. Even in US Obama is considered black just like Drake and J Cole or Jidenna who even has straight hairs. Black is a dorminant colour.

1 Like

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by stevecantrell: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
nigger I didn't smoke any weed. Just angry that people generalize a set of people without studying them. I'm not Black but you negroes will never learn.

Men...what do you mean negroes ?
Who started calling mixed race, Asians, aboriginal people black ? It was white people !
Whites are discriminating your zebra ass and you come to naira land to rant ?
Better take your grudge to Whitey....and pass me that weed while do that.

3 Likes

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by MisterLongman(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
I guess we should call you rainbow race then......

Coloured race ko, coloured TV nii

1 Like

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015
You're lucky you're not born during the Apatheird period in South Africa or the slave era in the US. Even in the US, President Thomas Jefferson's seret light-skinned mistress, Sally Hamings, was regarded as black. Today, after DNA studies of the descendants of both, the caucasians among them, in some quarters, are not regarded as such.

1 Like

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by thiagoneves: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2015
stevecantrell:

Men...what do you mean negroes ?
Who started calling mixed race, Asians, aboriginal people black ? It was white people !
Whites are discriminating your zebra ass and you come to naira land to rant ?
Better take your grudge to Whitey....and pass me that weed while do that.
you're indeed very sick. Whites are already accepting us to be multi racial it's only cotton and tobacco picking monkeys that are trying to do otherwise.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by thiagoneves: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2015
Abagworo:

You are what your father is as we live in a patrilineal society. Even in US Obama is considered black just like Drake and J Cole or Jidenna who even has straight hairs. Black is a dorminant colour.
my father is edo and my mom is Italian. I have more features of a white man than that of a black man
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by stevecantrell: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
you're indeed very sick. Whites are already accepting us to be multi racial it's only cotton and tobacco picking monkeys that are trying to do otherwise.

Like I said, pass me that weed you're smoking...

3 Likes

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by anangboy(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2015
You have an unconscious inner conflict. I was starting to think of how to explain this to you, to prevent progressive disintegration of your psychical processes, then i read you refer to a blackman as a 'nigger'.

Your spouts are coming from the dark spectre of a fevered mind.

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by vladimiros: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Malcom X is half white yey called himself black snd foight fot our rights.

Yet a nobody is busy ashamed of his skin

Ode

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Yujin(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2015
In my opinion you are a black man since your direct father is a black man. However, the issue of race is really a debatable one. We have to consider the children and grandchildren of mixed race people. Over a long generation those people will neither be inclined to any of the two major races so we have accept them as another race. Culture and customs help to properly define a race and clearly coloured people esp in SA have neither of both. I once met a mixed man of British father and coloured mother and he jokingly referred to himself as a fake white man even though he clearly has not just a caucasian features but a British(Arian) features. Why would he make such a statement? We have to understand that things evolve over time and many factors contribute to evolution. In west Africa, half caste people as we refer to them are not much and even do not span a lot of generation so they can comfortably fit into the black man's race. The same can be said of those ones in America who most times are further diluted with more stronger negroe genes through marriages with other black people but in SA the situation is different. Mixed race marrying mixed race over time has brought forth a more stronger base of a coloured race. They cannot regard themselves as black people given that their features are clearly different from black and white. More so when the blacks there have not offered much things that can endear these people to them.
Its a beautiful world and there are more pressing things to bother yourself with than the issue of race.

1 Like

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by thiagoneves: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2015
vladimiros:
Malcom X is half white yey called himself black snd foight fot our rights.

Yet a nobody is busy ashamed of his skin

Ode
get your dark banana peeling self off my mentions.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by thiagoneves: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Yujin:
In my opinion you are a black man since your direct father is a black man. However, the issue of race is really a debatable one. We have to consider the children and grandchildren of mixed race people. Over a long generation those people will neither be inclined to any of the two major races so we have accept them as another race. Culture and customs help to properly define a race and clearly coloured people esp in SA have neither of both. I once met a mixed man of British father and coloured mother and he jokingly referred to himself as a fake white man even though he clearly has not just a caucasian features but a British(Arian) features. Why would he make such a statement? We have to understand that things evolve over time and many factors contribute to evolution. In west Africa, half caste people as we refer to them are not much and even do not span a lot of generation so they can comfortably fit into the black man's race. The same can be said of those ones in America who most times are further diluted with more stronger negroe genes through marriages with other black people but in SA the situation is different. Mixed race marrying mixed race over time has brought forth a more stronger base of a coloured race. They cannot regard themselves as black people given that their features are clearly different from black and white. More so when the blacks there have not offered much things that can endear these people to them.
Its a beautiful world and there are more pressing things to bother yourself with than the issue of race.
God bless you. You're indeed very educated than some of these fool here on nairaland.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Yujin(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2015
And thiagoneves never you insult the black race by calling them derogatory names else I'll bash your skull to the wall. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by vladimiros: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
get your dark banana peeling self off my mentions.

The worst black people are those who go full unclr ruckus on their fellow blacks

U say ur mom italian. But see the way you italians treat Maroo Balotelli

How about kevin prince boateng who was racially abused in ac milan

Fool. i am light skin tho. But a proud Negro

5 Likes

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Abagworo(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
my father is edo and my mom is Italian. I have more features of a white man than that of a black man

Then you are suffering from a complex. You need mental assessment. You are a fair Edo man and your maternal home is in Italy.

7 Likes

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by LeOstrich: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:

I am biracial but that doesn't make me white either.

And FYI, if you are not blue eyed, blond then you are not white.

Stop being a color you confused mulato.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by lawrenceunaa: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:

u opened this account to open this useless thread. Easiest way to avoid being called black is to HANG YA SELF

1 Like

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by LeOstrich: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2015
vladimiros:

The worst black people are those who go full unclr ruckus on their fellow blacks

U say ur mom italian. But see the way you italians treat Maroo Balotelli

How about kevin prince boateng who was racially abused in ac milan

Fool. i am light skin tho. But a proud Negro

The OP is a confused fool suffering from serious mental inferiority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by vladimiros: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2015
LeOstrich:

The OP is a confused fool suffering from serious mental inferiority.

Major one..more important biracials than him have never bern sshamed of their negro side. The fool hates it
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by LeOstrich: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:

For your info, you can only be considered white to a certain degree if your father is white.

There is a male gene that is only inherited by a male offspring from your father and so forth .

If your dad is black then you are black! So stop your foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by BlackBaron: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2015
Light skin unless if mixed with other races are indeed black.

Obama on the other hand is as black as he is white. Others may beg to differ but this is my own opinion. Calling a person who's mixed as another is always like a denial of one of the parent's roots or race.

One drop rule is bs.

1 Like

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by LeOstrich: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2015
vladimiros:

Major one..more important biracials than him have never bern sshamed of their negro side. The fool hates it

He's probably one of those products of a Bini exchange student and a Russian wh0re like Odumwinge.

Biracial kids from this union are heavily discriminated in Russia not because of their interracial heritage but because 99.9% of the time the Russian women who have them were confirmed hoes and virtually all the time the African men will later return back to Africa abandoning them never to return just like that bastard Obama.
In Russia , mulatos go a long way trying to look white by bleaching their skins.

So you can see that the likes of OP who wants to claim a separate race outside the Negriod is actually desperately wanting to be white!

This is the case with most mulatos who are fathered by African men and white women. They appear more white on the outside than mulatos of white males and black women.

If you want to see any half caste poser claiming oyibo then know he or she had her black father.

Whatever they do, they should know that they are not and can never be white!

Religion misoverstood is poison
Sisters up in my hood try to do good given choices
When pregnant, drop out of school or have abortions
Stop workin hopin that they find a man that will support them
Up late night, on they mother's cordless
Thinkin a perm or bleach and cream will make them better when they gorgeous
White girls tannin, lyposuction
Fake titties are implanted, fake lips that's life destruction
[size=18pt]Light-skinned women, bi-racial hateful toward themselves
Denyin even they blood
I don't judge Tiger Woods but I, understand the mental poison
That's even worser than drugs - yo it's poison[/size]
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by seemples(f): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2015
tinkinjow:
You've misdirected your info. It should have been directed to the whites who don't consider you white. The people you've mentioned are all blacks. In doubt? Go check their national IDs and you'll know better.
Americans say Obama is first black president
Tiger Woods first black man to win a gulf major
...the list goes on....
However let's give you space cos it's a free world and accept you're not black, but let's agree that the whites are generally of the opinion that you're not white either. This being the case, what will you call yourself, green?

grin grin grin
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by vladimiros: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2015
LeOstrich:

He's probably one of those products of a Bini exchange student and a Russian wh0re like Odumwinge.

Biracial kids from this union are heavily discriminated in Russia not because of their interracial heritage but because 99.9% of the time the Russian women who have them were confirmed hoes and virtually all the time the African men will later return back to Africa abandoning them never to return just like that bastard Obama.
In Russia , mulatos go a long way trying to look white by bleaching their skins.

So you can see that the likes of OP who wants to claim a separate race outside the Negriod is actually desperately wanting to be white!

This is the case with most mulatos who are fathered by African men and white women. They appear more white on the outside than mulatos of white males and black women.

If you want to see any half caste poser claiming oyibo then know he or she had her black father.

Whatever they do, they should know that they are not and can never be white!

Lol. FATALITY..YOU FINISHED HIM!@

1 Like

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by LeOstrich: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2015
For the OP's info, being white in America is defined by carrying the caucassian gene.

Arabs of north Africa, Sudan and even Somalia are classified caucassian.

In Nigeria, only the Hausa/Fulani carry the Caucasian gene while Ibos are suspected to carry the Jew gene.

Every other person who doesn't have slit eyes and yellow skin (gooks) and isn't carrying th caucasian gene is a nigga.

So I want you to say it loud!

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by LeOstrich: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2015

A white US politician and his biracial kids.

Do the kids look like they want to be white?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti State Govt Introduces Remita For Integrated Funds Collection / SERAP Condemns Arbitrary Electricity Tariff, Fuel Price Hike / Zainab Ahmed: After Recession, Economy On Stable Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.