Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks (5783 Views)

Corruption War : "People Are Now Ready To Blow Whistle" - Keyamo / Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman / Armed Forces of Nigeria and Multi-National Joint Task Force Ready - NigerianArmy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by LeOstrich: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
vladimiros:

Lol. FATALITY..YOU FINISHED HIM!@

As I earlier said, this confusion is mostly found in mulatos with Black Fathers.

I believe this has to do with the inferiority complex and craving for white women that their black fathers have.

1 Like

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
I don't know about light skin people not being black because we have them in my family but multi-racial kids mixed with blacks ARE definitely NOT black.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by stevecantrell: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
LeOstrich:

A white US politician and his biracial kids.

Do the kids look like they want to be white?

I wonder ooo...

The op is psychologically damaged.
I have many biracial friends with mothers from Italy, Spain and Russia. Even in Ireland, my friend was called a 'dirty white'
They prefer to live in Nigeria, the racial hatred is just too strong for even colored people there.
If you're not homozygous Caucasian, you're black !
They made that rule ....black folk could care less what you call your self.

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by LeOstrich: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
I don't know about light skin people not being black because we have them in my family but multi-racial kids mixed with blacks ARE definitely NOT black.

Agreed they are not black!

That same argument should be applied to say they are not white also.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by seemples(f): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
I remember this OP has an alternate moniker...sth like mullatokaro

Very deep psyche issues he has with his skincolor...he's so dead inside sad

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
LeOstrich:

Of course,they are not white. Isn't that common sense? They are just mixed breeds,simple. People like Obama,Drake,Alicia keys,Osaze Odewengie,Lola Omotola and the rest are not black. These mixed breeds are very manipulative and they feel entitled...They can also go both ways when it's convenient. I hate interracial and inter-tribal marriages!
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
stevecantrell:

I wonder ooo...

The op is psychologically damaged.
I have many biracial friends with mothers from Italy, Spain and Russia. Even in Ireland, my friend was called a 'dirty white'
They prefer to live in Nigeria, the racial hatred is just too strong for even colored people there.
If you're not homozygous Caucasian, you're black !
They made that rule ....black folk could care less what you call your self.

Just because a sttupid white man says they are black doesn't make it ok. Those kids were rejected because they aren't pure,yet you want me to accept something that is not wholly me. Those interracial kids are using ffools like you to get what they want....I see a lot of black people worship mixed children. Its pathetic and miserable. Those kids will claim black because the white man will not take them,I they have no option than to resort to the black label,otherwise they would never even touch you with a stick. They claim black just for you to accommodate them but will flip when it doesn't favor them. I know these people because have been around them. I always call them mixed breeds and would always remind them how they aren't pure blood. You need to put them in their place,else they take advantage of you.

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by MurderX: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
my father is edo and my mom is Italian. I have more features of a white man than that of a black man

Edo + Italian = Ashaewo

OP is not black, OP is from the Ashaewo race
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by thiagoneves: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
MurderX:

Edo + Italian = Ashaewo

OP is not black, OP is from the Ashaewo race
it's your mother that's an ashawo.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
Often I get very angry when blacks try to claim light skin or biracial people as blacks. It's totally absurd cos there's no similarity whatsoever with the negro race. I'm not disputing the fact that some of us have black genes but that doesn't make us black. I'm not in anyway insulting the black race but please stop this nonsensical theory of light skin people or biracial people being black.

We have our own identity and it's not the negroid race. Can you call Tiger Woods, Barack Obama, Jerome Boateng, Kelvin Prince Boateng, Osazee Odewingie, Chuka Umunna black? Even though they have elements of the negroid race they are not biologically black. Please stop the confusion cos I'll start suing anyone who refers to me as a black person.

And you are right,you aren't black. If not for the hopeless and insecure black people out there trying o claim anything that will cure their insecurities people like you wouldn't have the courage to create this thread. Now,you are hearing it from the gods of Africa,YOU ARE NOT BLACK!

1 Like

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Sveen: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Abagworo:

You are what your father is as we live in a patrilineal society. Even in US Obama is considered black just like Drake and J Cole or Jidenna who even has straight hairs. Black is a dorminant colour.
You meant dominant.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Sveen: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
stevecantrell:

Men...what do you mean negroes ?
Who started calling mixed race, Asians, aboriginal people black ? It was white people !
Whites are discriminating your zebra ass and you come to naira land to rant ?
Better take your grudge to Whitey....and pass me that weed while do that.
Hell
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
LeOstrich:

Look,every race has their criteria and who am I to decide who is white. Am I white ? No. All I know is if your mother and father aren't black they you re not black.

1 Like

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Bitterleafsoup: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Of course,they are not white. Isn't that common sense? They are just mixed breeds,simple. People like Obama,Drake,Alicia keys,Osaze Odewengie,Lola Omotola and the rest are not black. These mixed breeds are very manipulative and they feel entitled...They can also go both ways when it's convenient. I hate interracial and inter-tribal marriages!
Hate is very strong an ugly word. You should instead feel empathy for a mentally confused boy. Nothing is wrong with people mixing.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by stevecantrell: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sveen:
Hell

Heaven.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Sveen: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
LeOstrich:

I am biracial but that doesn't make me white either.

And FYI, if you are not blue eyed, blond then you are not white.

Stop being a color you confused mulato.
The hair does not necessarily have to be blonde. Countries like Britain, Germany, Russia etc are the one mainly filled with blonde, while countries like Italy, Spain, Portugal have more whites with black hair.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by stevecantrell: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Just because a sttupid white man says they are black doesn't make it ok. Those kids were rejected because they aren't pure,yet you want me to accept something that is not wholly me. Those interracial kids are using ffools like you to get what they want....I see a lot of black people worship mixed children. Its pathetic and miserable. Those kids will claim black because the white man will not take them,I they have no option than to resort to the black label,otherwise they would never even touch you with a stick. They claim black just for you to accommodate them but will flip when it doesn't favor them. I know these people because have been around them. I always call them mixed breeds and would always remind them how they aren't pure blood. You need to put them in their place,else they take advantage of you.

I totally agree.
They can make their rules, you can also make your own
Its a free world. Slavery ended centuries ago.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

And you are right,you aren't black. If not for the hopeless and insecure black people out there trying o claim anything that will cure their insecurities people like you wouldn't have the courage to create this thread. Now,you are hearing it from the gods of Africa,YOU ARE NOT BLACK!
In this regard, during the slave trade era in the US, people were classified into black, coloured and white. The coloured people who are light-skinned are categorized as being the same with the blacks, and are discriminated against. President Thomas Jefferson of the US kept his light-skinned mistress, Sally Hamings, in a secret place for this reason.

In racial setting, light-skinned people have more affinity with black people.

1 Like

Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by LeOstrich: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

These mixed breeds are very manipulative and they feel entitled...They can also go both ways when it's convenient. I hate interracial and inter-tribal marriages!

I truly don't blame them because most of you Africans celebrate them and give them privileges which they won't get with Whites!

As I said earlier the most arrogant and those with the most highly entitled mentality among biracial people are those from Black Fathers and white mothers.

A white mother will prevent her children from learning the culture, traditions and languages of their father. And in most cases will even take their children out of Africa back to Europe.

This is why these types of mulatos always look down on African culture and Africans in general.

This is not restricted to race marriages alone but also in inte-tribal marriages. The dominant partner will determine which culture the child is to pursue just as an Igbo woman will insist on taking her Yoruba fathered children to her Ibo village and teaching them Ibo and how to eat akpu and Oha soup rather than learning ingbati and how to slurp gbegiriri down with amala. grin

Also, I hate to say this, but it is very true as we know that most black men who look for oyibo woman are most of the time complexed inferiorly to the whites. How can a black man who is used to women do all the chores choose to marry an oyibo that will not even boil an egg?

If we consider the reverse case of a white man marrying a black woman , you will see that their offspring don't feel entitled or confused. Their black mothers give them the balance of both trainings to ensure they stay rooted.

So the secret key to a mentally healthy mulato life is to have the right secret ingredient - a black strong Mother!
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by stevecantrell: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
LeOstrich:

So the secret key to a mentally healthy mulato life is to have the right secret ingredient - a black strong Mother!

You know the flow..
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
it's your mother that's an ashawo.
edo+italy+spanishkid= Spanish ashaw0.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by thiagoneves: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
lygn19:

edo+italy+spanishkid= Spanish ashaw0.
just like your mother.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by LeOstrich: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

In this regard, during the slave trade era in the US, people were classified into black, coloured and white. The coloured people who are light-skinned are categorized as being the same with the blacks, and are discriminated against. President Thomas Jefferson of the US kept his light-skinned mistress, Sally Hamings, in a secret place for this reason.

In racial setting, light-skinned people have more affinity with black people.

You are spewing rubbish as usual.

In segregated America, there were only two classifications - White and Coloured.

Mexicans, Red Indians and even brownish looking Eastern Europeans like Armenians still had to get a sit at the back of the bus.

It is only in Apartheid south Africa and in the old French Dominican colony that Mulatos where considered special.

They only special privilege reserved for Mulatos in the days of slavery in America is that they worked in the big house and not the fields and that the mulato women and girls were more prized as sex slaves and destined for the master's chambers or brothels.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
LeOstrich:

You are spewing rubbish as usual.

In segregated America, there were only two classifications - White and Coloured.

Mexicans, Red Indians and even brownish looking Eastern Europeans like Armenians still had to get a sit at the back of the bus.

It is only in Apartheid south Africa and in the old French Dominican colony that Mulatos where considered special.

They only special privilege reserved for Mulatos in the days of slavery in America is that they worked in the big house and not the fields and that the mulato women and girls were more prized as sex slaves and destined for the master's chambers or brothels.

Don't bring your gutter language to this thread.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
just like your mother.
do I look like a dwarf from edo state to u.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
you are BLACK!!! oya sue me. am waiting o...
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by thiagoneves: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
lygn19:

do I look like a dwarf from edo state to u.
do I look like someone who's ancestors where ravaged by hunger and starvation.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
do I look like someone who's ancestors where ravaged by hunger and starvation.
spanishkid is that the best u can do... grin cheesy
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 12, 2015
LeOstrich:
For the OP's info, being white in America is defined by carrying the caucassian gene.

Arabs of north Africa, Sudan and even Somalia are classified caucassian.

In Nigeria, only the Hausa/Fulani carry the Caucasian gene while Ibos are suspected to carry the Jew gene.

Every other person who doesn't have slit eyes and yellow skin (gooks) and isn't carrying th caucasian gene is a nigga.

So I want you to say it loud!

In Nigeria, there are quite a few lightskinned people in the Port Harcourt area who are very light, almost like the Creoles in Louisiana..
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 12, 2015
Sveen:
The hair does not necessarily have to be blonde. Countries like Britain, Germany, Russia etc are the one mainly filled with blonde, while countries like Italy, Spain, Portugal have more whites with black hair.

Southern Europeans are more "ethnic" if you what I mean.. I've never viewed Northern Europe and Southern Europe as the same, they have clear differences.
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by fallout87: 5:36am On Oct 12, 2015
thiagoneves:
Often I get very angry when blacks try to claim light skin or biracial people as blacks. It's totally absurd cos there's no similarity whatsoever with the negro race. I'm not disputing the fact that some of us have black genes but that doesn't make us black. I'm not in anyway insulting the black race but please stop this nonsensical theory of light skin people or biracial people being black.

We have our own identity and it's not the negroid race. Can you call Tiger Woods, Barack Obama, Jerome Boateng, Kelvin Prince Boateng, Osazee Odewingie, Chuka Umunna black? Even though they have elements of the negroid race they are not biologically black. Please stop the confusion cos I'll start suing anyone who refers to me as a black person.

You are an idiot, a simpleton who is too ashamed of his own identity to realize those white people you adore see you no differently than any other black person.

Truly I don't even believe you. This kind of stupidity only comes from white Americans attempting to troll or be funny
Re: Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks by izzyu(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
u opened this account to open this useless thread. Easiest way to avoid being called black is to HANG YA SELF

wrong, it think it should be the reverse. you should be ashamed to be a skunk black in skunk africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Trump Should Add Nigerian muslims To Travel Ban List / If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again / Lawan: We Must Curb Corruption To Tackle Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.