Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,236 members, 7,825,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband (2451 Views)

I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her / Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by tellon11(f): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2015
This is no time to be ashamed of anything because it involves my husband, marriage and home as a whole. I have been married for the past 10years and i had the qualities any man would die to have in a woman. Beautiful, nice bum and boobs, coca cola shaped body, chocolate skin, fit and tall. Ten years after, after having 3kids i started losing all the qualities i had ten years ago.

Its even worse whenever my hubby reminds me on how am rapidly going out of shape. I recently found a pack of condoms in his pocket and we hardly use condoms.

Please Help!!!!!! i don't want to lose my husband to another lady.

ADVISE PLS........ Bashing< Insult meaningful and meaningless advises are also welcome

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by vizkiz: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2015
the earlier you women understand that marriage is not all about big boobs and bumbums, the better its gonna be grin

Cuz after giving birth to two kids, there is definitely gonna be some changes in your body! tongue
Well, I think you need to start working out to regain your "coca cola" body shape grin

Well, Op is a troll sha(checking out her previous topics) undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by Cutehector(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Ok just go apply for a gym session.... And please continue to wear somthn sexy for him
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by ammyluv2002(f): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2015
Hit the gym asap....at least start from there.
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2015
hmm d two poster above me have said it all and pls control ur eating habit.
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2015
Sorry
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by donTbone(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2015
Its even worse whenever my hubby reminds me on how am rapidly going out of shape

tHAT SUMMARISES IT all...\
just get to the gym, do some work out then win your man back...
#shikena
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by younghartz(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmm
Work it out

Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015
I guess u should follow the above posters advice......HIT THE GYM,eat less carbs and more fruits.
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by umehmj(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2015
for him to openly tell you you are going out of shape should tell you he is really worried about your looks, yet you did nothing about it. My dear you need to hit the gym and get it shape, not just to please your husband but to help yourself. you will not only get in shape, you will look younger, sexier and with an improved self confidence. plus sex is great when one exercises and fit. you also get to live longer! don't get it twisted though, your getting out of shape is no reason for him to cheat on you, afteral you turned out that way cos you blessed him with wonderful kids. if not for anything he should appreciate your sacrificing your beauty to make him a dad. remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by Exponental(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2015
Beg him. Ask him if he would have preferred you never had children (likely cause). Ask if you have failed as a wife and mother. Lastly, ask him to recommend what you can do to get fit and ask of he is ready to foot the bill.
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by onlinebethel(f): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2015
Start using a waist trainer. It works like magic around ur waist and tommy within one week. trust me, u will testify
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by tellon11(f): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2015
onlinebethel:
Start using a waist trainer. It works like magic around ur waist and tommy within one week. trust me, u will testify

Please where can i get it??
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by phatriqk(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2015
since wen have u been on naira land jus curious
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by onlinebethel(f): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2015
tellon11:

Please where can i get it??

Mind u, some ladies are afraid of hitting d gym

Check my profile pix or......

1 Share

Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by tellon11(f): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Ok just go apply for a gym session.... And please continue to wear somthn sexy for him

Thanks
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by tellon11(f): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hit the gym asap....at least start from there.

Thanks
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by tellon11(f): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2015
umehmj:
for him to openly tell you you are going out of shape should tell you he is really worried about your looks, yet you did nothing about it. My dear you need to hit the gym and get it shape, not just to please your husband but to help yourself. you will not only get in shape, you will look younger, sexier and with an improved self confidence. plus sex is great when one exercises and fit. you also get to live longer! don't get it twisted though, your getting out of shape is no reason for him to cheat on you, afteral you turned out that way cos you blessed him with wonderful kids. if not for anything he should appreciate your sacrificing your beauty to make him a dad. remain blessed.

Thanks
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2015
Work on your self to get your sharp back to order.

Before discussing your finding with him.
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by tellon11(f): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Harbosede02:
I guess u should follow the above posters advice......HIT THE GYM,eat less carbs and more fruits.

Thanks
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by excellencyabia1: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2015
for him to complain and you keep quiet is because you thought that you have it all.

well all you need is to become the person that got his attention before marriage
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by wordbank(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2015
I'm sure she knows her problem n d solution.
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by rawpadgin(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2015
u had
u see, thats the problem with nigerian men & women
i keep telling anybody that care to listen that the very quality u had that attracted him/her to u must be mentened

hit gym, that u are now married doesnt mean u shouldn't look sexy

most of my married friends are now out of shape

the guys are now pregnant with flat asses

the girls now have numerous bellies

demn!

as for me , i will never stop playing football & eating irons till stop health says i should stop
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2015
What a silly thread!

Does he still look like the young, strapping young man you married 10 years ago? If not then he needs to find a quiet corner & sit down. Clearly age has not matured him one bit. I'm not saying after having kids one should let themselves go & start looking frumpy, but it seems he's not appreciating the fact that you look the way you do now because you gave birth to his children. That's what happens when a girl is all tits & ass, when that's all gone, you have nothing else to hold a relationship together. And when you present yourself that way, you end up with the shallow douchebags who only see you as an object, trophy or whatever.

Get fatter just to piss him off grin
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by tellon11(f): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What a silly thread!

Does he still look like the young, strapping young man you married 10 years ago? If not then he needs to find a quiet corner & sit down. Clearly age has not matured him one bit. I'm not saying after having kids one should let themselves go & start looking frumpy, but it seems he's not appreciating the fact that you look the way you do now because you gave birth to his children. That's what happens when a girl is all tits & ass, when that's all gone, you have nothing else to hold a relationship together. And when you present yourself that way, you end up with the shallow douchebags who only see you as an object, trophy or whatever.

Get fatter just to piss him off grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nice DP..... U sure bite with ur choice of words
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by 7footre(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2015
You said you had everything a man would want in a woman and ended up listing boobs nd bum... so that's all you had to offer in d marriage? i'm not justifying your husbands action but amazed at your line of thought. Sort things with ur man you know him better
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by TrollTrap: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
tellon11:
This is no time to be ashamed of anything because it involves my husband, marriage and home as a whole. I have been married for the past 10years and i had the qualities any man would die to have in a woman. Beautiful, nice bum and boobs, coca cola shaped body, chocolate skin, fit and tall. Ten years after, after having 3kids i started losing all the qualities i had ten years ago.

ADVISE PLS........ Bashing< Insult meaningful and meaningless advises are also welcome

I like the fact that you identified your problems yourself.
There's a place called gym you know.

Forgive me but the nice bum n boobs part really cracked me up.lol
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by 400billionman: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
tellon11:

Its even worse whenever my hubby reminds me on how am rapidly going out of shape. I recently found a pack of condoms in his pocket and we hardly use condoms.

ADVISE PLS........ Bashing< Insult meaningful meaningless advises are also welcome

Is there no gymnasium in your state ?

Big hotels have Gyms. When you register. Tell the instructor what you want..
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
tellon11:
This is no time to be ashamed of anything because it involves my husband, marriage and home as a whole. I have been married for the past 10years and[b] i had the qualities any man would die to have in a woman. Beautiful, nice bum and boobs, coca cola shaped body, chocolate skin, fit and tall.[/b] Ten years after, after having 3kids i started losing all the qualities i had ten years ago.

[size=13pt] The shape of your body is only useful for sex to a man, what can keep us continually loving you (not lust) is your personality, who u are, do you make him happy, are you a good comapny or its nag everytime...... if he doesnt want you fat, kindly register at a gym and stop eating eba grin[/size]
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by gab264(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Your husband problem is not from you.
You complain of loosin ur shapes and all that.
The problem there is that your husband doesn't really love you he find does things ur body is feel with as a mean to which a man can get married to any woman.
He got it wrong and it is affecting him now since he has not been seen those qualities anymore.
All you can do is to keep your self clean with the rigth cloths that fits your bodie.

And if u have not been praying before u can start it right now.
That exactly were u can get ur help.
You got ur husband through shapes and nums now it all fading away don't ever try to please him by goin for surgery or whatever"

The only solution now is your God because your husband in other way round is really sick.
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by tforever(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
tellon11:

Thanks
hi i know a weight consultant who will help you over come this battle get me on 08131195769. lets help you achieve your desired shape.
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Am Gradually Losing My Husband by tellon11(f): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
tforever:
hi i know a weight consultant who will help you over come this battle get me on 08131195769. lets help you achieve your desired shape.

Thanks someone already introduced me to a waist trainer, av started using it and i can see changes even b4 a day of using

(1) (Reply)

She Left Because Of My Grades / Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.