Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye (77397 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by gog4life(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Soon Abia state will be better than this place!!!
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Lexusgs430: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Imagine all the power to light all those mighty plasma screens, when we never see light for tabon tabon!!!!
Possibly wen hin don die, light go dey yafu yafu!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
wristbangle:

I tire oo my brother. If all the looted money can be diverted into promising projects, in 10 years time, we will get close a bit.

Whoever brought this Nigerian version of religion hasn't done well. It has converted able men into irresponsible robots.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Realtol(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dolemite:
How ironic, the major reason why Nigerians are poor is because we depend on a god to solve all our problems, if you want this country to work get off your knees and put your hands to work!!! stop praying to a white god that isn't there...
I spot an atheist. R u truly one?
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by onlinebethel(f): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
MOSQUITO REPELLENT BULB

HOW THE BULB WORKS:
Mosquitoes and Insect cannot approach to the range of this specially designed light bulb. This is so because just like humans have a behavioural pattern, Insects/Mosquitoes also have a pattern of behaviour in relation to light source in our environment. This bulb works because human beings and insects Vision and perception are not the same. Humans and insects percieve different wave length of light. Human beings see longer wave length from blue to red; While insects and Mosquitoes see shorter Wave length of light Source. That why our MOSQUITO/INSECT REPELLANT are so effective. The bulbs radiate the light wave from the centre pick of 610mm. Moth sees the light from 8 metres. Why mosquitoes sees the light from 20meters which is very far and can't come near such a place where the bulb is placed and shinning. Mosquito can smell Carbon dioxide that humans breathes within 20 meters. Their strong reaction goes for smell rather than light. That is why using this safe to health and non toxic Insect and mosquito bulb is most recommended for Homes, eateries, Hospitals, Factories, basement, Halls E.t.c

Features
This specially designed bulb will give evenly spread light and emit more than 500nM wave length of ray only to repel mosquitoes from surrounding area, then brings safe and convenient condition to your room.
The bulb is fused for your safety
Installation Instruction
Always switch off the electricity before changing your bulb. Let the bulb cool completely before removing it or remove it using a dry cloth

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by wristbangle: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
nickxtra:
[s]What is so special here! Go to V/I and Marina in Lagos or better still watch out for EKO Atlantic and you will feel proud of your country.[/s]

Rubbish. Are u telling me Paul okoye has never been to all these places. EKO atlantic city is still under construction remember!

I was at Adeola Odeku (Victoria Island) yesterday, south atlantic towers to be precise. There is a road besides that building and I must tell u that road is like pit. There is nothing too special about lagos, PH and FCT. Most cities in South Africa (Johannesburg, capetown, etc) are 100 times better than our cities.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by wristbangle: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
dearpreye:

Whoever brought this Nigerian version of religion hasn't done well. It has converted able men into irresponsible robots

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by nextstep(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Well Paul, maybe you can spend some of that money on developing your home town. Here's some examples of what you can do instead of spending your hard earned money on foreign cars, buying houses in foreign lands, buying products made abroad, and instagramming your new shoes - which all go directly to feed the families of oyinbos and pays sales taxes to their governments:

- sponsor or build a secondary school and make it the best in the country, hire and train the best teachers and pay them well, charge reduced tuition
- sponsor or build a decent hospital and make it the best in the country; doesn't have to be huge or world class, and you can also charge slightly reduced fees
- start a company doing anything: shoes, soap, garri, ice cream, washing machines, solar street lights, toothpick, plastic cups, ceramic plates
- spend that fancy lekki money on helping to develop your home community instead: help provide potable water and drainage
- invest in 20-50 young aspiring entrepreneurs. Give them #200-500k in exchange for a 25% stake and watch how they would transform your community and build wealth

These are not hard things and you can happily emblazon your name on it, and people far and wide would admire how well the "Paul Okoye Community Hospital" runs, or how successful the students from "Paul Okoye Secondary School" become. We would remember you long after the last bottle of crystal is dry and the fancy shoes are no longer in vogue.

I'm not saying you should not travel and show off your lifestyle; we all know it's a necessary part of business, and that you are also one of Nigeria's great ambassadors. But if you want your country to look like New York's Time Square, then you and your cohorts have to invest in your country, just like Americans invested in theirs.

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
wristbangle:

Rubbish. Are u telling me Paul okoye has never been to all these places. EKO atlantic city is still under construction remember!

I was at Adeola Odeku, south atlantic towers to be precise. There is a road besides that building and I must tell u that road is like pit. There is nothing special too special about lagos, PH and FCT. Most cities in South city is 100 times better than our cities.

You can now see the mentality of most of our people!

How can you progress when you've refused to accept there's an urgent need to do so?

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by onelife97: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Let's take out people like IBB,OBJ et al,and we can still see a better Nigeria but like this in our life time,I doubt it.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
onelife97:
Let's take out people like IBB,OBJ et al,and we can still see a better Nigeria but like this in our life time,I doubt it.

Our problems are much more deeper than that.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by wristbangle: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
dearpreye:

You can now see the mentality of most of our people!

How can you progress when you've refused to accept there's an urgent need to do so?

Bro, they will never change. How can someone compare Lag to NY? Honestly No urge in our people at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by webshopNG2: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Faith is everything oga paul..but na true talk the guy done pass 35

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by jascon1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nigeria will never ever be like that. Never ever. I wish I could double my stern conviction. Never never never ever ever.
If dem split the country e fit near am small but will never ever be.

For this world way won end so
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by IYANGBALI: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
Lol. I tire for Paul.. I go see am because Nigeria is getting better..
I no be Moses wey go smell and see am but eventually didn't enter it.
don't forget that you are already in your late 70s o
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by sonnie10: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
kevoh:
Na electronic billboards and high-rise buildings dey freak Paul? undecided undecided Haba Paul, we got some of that in 9ja na. Nothing special.

You never see electric talk of electric billboards. You still need 24hrs electricity to power elevators in high-rise building. Until we see signs of improvement on the most basic infrastructures in Nigeria, then I would agree with you that there is nothing special.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ogawisdom(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mchayy:
Paul Okoye of P-square is gradually losing hope in Nigeria but he decided to back it up with prayer.

Paul who’s on tour in the United States shared the below photo of a city in the country and said:

''Dear God even if I know I will never see my country like this..... But at list let my children or grand children see my country like this one day....na beg I de beg,....this na wickedness Haba!!! Asin I taya !!!''

https://instagram.com/p/8eUPhxRvgj/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Least not list illiterate celebrity
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
wristbangle:

Bro, they will never change. How can someone compare Lag to NY? Honestly No urge in our people at all.

These guys are unreal. There's NO BASIS for such uninformed comparison. There's a huge difference between the truth and blind patriotism.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
ogawisdom:

Least not list illiterate celebrity

But he's wealthier and more successful than you. Besides, no one is above such errors.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by nikkiking(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
Lol. I tire for Paul.. I go see am because Nigeria is getting better..
I no be Moses wey go smell and see am but eventually didn't enter it.
Wakeup day don break shocked tongue.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Rapsowdee01(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
What's the big deal in this ?? ALL I SEE are ELECTRONIC BOARDS with ADVERTS on them hanging on buildings and acting like walls... NIGERIA doesn't have to be like this for the world to know we are a GREAT NATION........ ALL WE NEED NOW IS A NATION FREE OF CORRUPTION and not a NATION filled with ELECTRONIC BOARDS...

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by lekelee4real: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bastard pikin, Iranu -Abasha.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by damton(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
madam ask Google
. Na you be MALEE no be me.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by toyinid78: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Check history many blacks we're taking as slaves to develop dis countries n we can't enslave whites to do same ,but wait oh peter no believ in sai baba?
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by mensdept: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
gog4life:
Soon Abia state will be better than this place!!!

You must need a brain examination. Is it with PDP boy Ikpeazu and Orji in senate when he did nothing for 8 years as gov?

Dont make me slap you ontop computer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
I will witness it IJN.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
dearpreye:

It's time to add WORK to the prayers.
. . . . yeah you sure gotta work !
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
mensdept:

You must need a brain examination. Is it with PDP boy Ikpeazu and Orji in senate when he did nothing for 8 years as gov?

Dont make me slap you ontop computer

Hahaha. Leave those dreamers alone brother.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

yeah you sure gotta work !

Those developed nations weren't built by prayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by anonimi: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mchayy:
Paul Okoye of P-square is gradually losing hope in Nigeria but he decided to back it up with prayer.

Paul who’s on tour in the United States shared the below photo of a city in the country and said:

''Dear God even if I know I will never see my country like this..... But at list let my children or grand children see my country like this one day....na beg I de beg,....this na wickedness Haba!!! Asin I taya !!!''

https://instagram.com/p/8eUPhxRvgj/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

The question Paul should ask himself is WHAT is he doing/can he do to make his prayer come to pass.
Abi na ONLY prayer America take comot from being a country of lawless bandits & cowboys hounding Indians and taking their land to the concrete jungle and bright lights in his picture

Just in case he is feeling lost about what he can contribute, he may want to start by reading what his music idol did:

https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/michael-jackson

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Not every part of Nigeria is downtrodden just like NOT EVERY PART OF AMERICA LOOKS LIKE THIS... Mr. Okoye give ya self brain o
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dolemite:
How ironic, the major reason why Nigerians are poor is because we depend on a god to solve all our problems, if you want this country to work get off your knees and put your hands to work!!! stop praying to a white god that isn't there...

Are you....?

a) Stupid
b) Foolish
c) Dunce

Which nonsense work are you talking about? The same work that Diezani and the likes would rather loot the fund and go buy and develop properties in another man's land and leave Nigeria shattered?

Always keep quiet if you are not sensible enough to post. After all, it's not a must to post. You even had the shameless effrontry to insult God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.