Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye (77611 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
anonimi:

See mumu on parole with typical mental LAZINESS excuse of the black man. angry
What % of America is downtrodden?
What % of Nigeria is downtrodden?

And to imagine you asking Paul to give himself brain. What effrontery! sad
e be like say God wan punish you this evening abi? Oga don't quote me again if you know you want to live long
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by wristbangle: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Spot on..remain blessed...i don't think the person u quoted has been abroad or even has a good glimpse of what their urban planning nd edifices look like.... VGC, Banana Island, Lekki, Wuse, Garki, etc are all POO when compared to ordinary winelands or Atlantic seaboard in Cape town not to talk of Vancouver BC in Canada or Doha in Qatar...naija neva start...
Oluwa pls help us oo..

Amen ooo!
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by wristbangle: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
ireneony:
emma u de vex o grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Lucasbalo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
nickxtra:
Shit. Am so proud of my country Nigeria that it remains one of the best countries in the world. As for me and my household, V/I and Marina and the upcoming Eko Atlantic is far better than your preference. You can't force me to change my mind, after all beauty, they say, is in the eyes of the beholder. You got that?
You are so proud of a country that's a perpetual third world nation in all ramifications. Where an average citizen earns less than $2 a day while the thieflicians and their proxies are stealing the Commonwealth dry. Proud of a country where malaria and typhoid kills people. Country where the healthcare is in ruins and the elites will fly abroad for simple checkups. Country shunning out hundreds of thousands of graduates yearly with no quality jobs awaiting them. A country where there are no checks and balances between the leadership due to corruption and nepotism. I can go on but the bottom line is that critiquing your government is the highest form of patriotism. Hopefully, things will turn around because Nigeria deserves better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by TrollTrap: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
amakele51:
what has he done in his smal way to better the country and touch lives since he is comfortable and well to do.

Not trying to vouch for him or anything but I'm sure there are people helped and still helping in his own ways. That counts
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ooshinibos: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
quiinnBee:
we join you in prayers too
Prayer is not the answer to everything , are the countries that you want to be like praying as hard as you ?? , to be honest God has answered our prayers ( look at the resources of minerals we have , good tropical weather just to mention a few ) , the prayer we should be praying is that God open our eyes to see what he has already given us .
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ooshinibos: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Prayer is not the answer to everything , are the countries that you want to be like praying as hard as you ?? , to be honest God has answered our prayers ( look at the resources of minerals we have , good tropical weather just to mention a few ) , the prayer we should be praying is that God open our eyes to see what he has already given us . God is not partial and he does not answer stupid prayers
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Kingspin(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
Lol. I tire for Paul.. I go see am because Nigeria is getting better..
I no be Moses wey go smell and see am but eventually didn't enter it. Anything is possible if you just believe.
If it can take vicdamm of nairaland 3-4 months without riches to transform a stray dog from this to that, them Naija can do it.
Nigeria as a country don pass hopes and wishes.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
ireneony:
with all d puni u don knack abi grin guy better fall out of love..
But i can't. Is it a crime to fall in love with the one you love?
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by odinese(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Dunce a$$hat

I hope my country never becomes a hell hole like the one he prays for but like the ones in my pictures.

Quiet, clean and serenity.

City?
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are so proud of a country that's a perpetual third world nation in all ramifications. Where an average citizen earns less than $2 a day while the thieflicians and their proxies are stealing the Commonwealth dry. Proud of a country where malaria and typhoid kills people. Country where the healthcare is in ruins and the elites will fly abroad for simple checkups. Country shunning out hundreds of thousands of graduates yearly with no quality jobs awaiting them. A country where there are no checks and balances between the leadership due to corruption and nepotism. I can go on but the bottom line is that critiquing your government is the highest form of patriotism. Hopefully, things will turn around because Nigeria deserves better.

Is that the Indian "oyibo" you ended up with over there?
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
ooshinibos:

Prayer is not the answer to everything , are the countries that you want to be like praying as hard as you ?? , to be honest God has answered our prayers ( look at the resources of minerals we have , good tropical weather just to mention a few ) , the prayer we should be praying is that God open our eyes to see what he has already given us .
yea.affirmative..

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by spotlez(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mr. Paul abeg i dey pray mak u go contest for naija president!!
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by bollify(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dolemite:
How ironic, the major reason why Nigerians are poor is because we depend on a god to solve all our problems, if you want this country to work get off your knees and put your hands to work!!! stop praying to a white god that isn't there...

you are wild.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Kokadomfreedom(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
You can say whatever you want but this dude is saying the fact. Do you think naija can be like this with the in baby factory in the east, kidnapping in south, rituals in west and boko haram bombings in the north?
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
odinese:

City?

If you require good dialogue then expand on your one word question to me.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Danielwisdom(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hello Okoye u can decide to die before then because u av gotten some bags open (money) but for me Daniel I will leave to see it unless Jesus come the will be deffrent.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by LKO(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Goodboiyy:
Even Abuja nor fine.. Even with all our money make them carry go build am, Lagos na dirty, Calaba over rated, Warri Ghetto, PH hmmmmmm

Which way Nigeria...?

So Warri na ghetto? Lol. Warri is gradually turning to a slum. Which way Nigeria? Whither Nigeria? Which way to go?
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by odinese(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:

If you require good dialogue then expand on your one word question to me.

Name of the city?
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
odinese:

Name of the city?

Various cities in the republic of Austria.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by AhmedInusa: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ameen o...
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by shogz89: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
At least I will see eko Atlantic,, which I have junk will be better than this undecided undecided
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Lucasbalo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Is that the Indian "oyibo" you ended up with over there?
Loudmouth, if you are referring to the pic on my profile, that's my baby daughter. Hope u are happy now.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Octaves(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dolemite:

Actually god has a lot to do with it, first the over dependence people have on a non-existing entity to solve their problems, and two they way they follow like sheep once they are convinced it is the word of god, Oyedapo - Jonathan in the last election.

If you saw a tribe of people sacrificing babies to a cockroach god I'm sure you'd be a little bit angry too...
i dont get the cockroach god part but whatever
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ZIDANEFUN(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
y him neva kum build those mansions na only to dy complain
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by RichieF27: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
I like your fate..just keep deceiving your self
chocolateme:
I no be Moses wey go smell and see am but eventually didn't enter it. Anything is possible if you just believe.
If it can take vicdamm of nairaland 3-4 months without riches to transform a stray dog from this to that, them Naija can do it.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dolemite:
How ironic, the major reason why Nigerians are poor is because we depend on a god to solve all our problems, if you want this country to work get off your knees and put your hands to work!!! stop praying to a white god that isn't there...
And you think you can convince anyone that there is no God? In spite of all the intelligence behind creation I guess only a dumb fellow will assume these things came just by chance.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by mkoabiola: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
Don't tell me d pix of d dog am seeing was transformed.
I will nva blv
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Ossyego: 12:28am On Oct 08, 2015
Don't fire u people the guy work for his money have baba dudu give him any money to do any thing in Nigeria did there give him minister of work so he can't talk what he fill he pray for nigeria
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by October1960: 12:45am On Oct 08, 2015
If stealing and corruption stop our children and grandchildren will see a better Nigeria.

Thieving Government officials over to you. The people of Nigeria are raining curses on you.

Plus get back money stolen the past 30 plus years. Even half of the stolen money will go a long way.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by cupidhero(m): 1:12am On Oct 08, 2015
Instead of this man to pray that his country can atleast look like Arizona he is day dreaming about Nigeria becoming NY. If you like wait from 2015 till 9999 Nigeria can never look like that unless a different kind of people kills and take Nigeria from Nigerians. Wetin dey hungry all this Africans wey manage get money no be here. #Knowthyself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Drool Over Biodun Okeowo "Omo Butty's" Inviting Photos / People Say I Look Like Davido, Is It True? (pics) / Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.