Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye (77386 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ronald4lif(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dolemite:
How ironic, the major reason why Nigerians are poor is because we depend on a god to solve all our problems, if you want this country to work get off your knees and put your hands to work!!! stop praying to a white god that isn't there...

I wonder why they projected God as white not black. A move aim to further hold the black man in perpetual slavery, subjugation and inflict inferiority among us. A monumental fraud believed only by the gullible.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Goshen360(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
You go fear @ NY Time Square at night... cool
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ttmacoy: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
He is not praying for us to surpass US, just have world class cities we as Nigerians can enjoy.

Besides even when we become an industrial country in what regard are you expecting to surpass the US? GDP wise?

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Lucasbalo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
Lol. I tire for Paul.. I go see am because Nigeria is getting better..
I no be Moses wey go smell and see am but eventually didn't enter it.
Truth they say is bitter. Hopefully, we are all hoping Nigeria will be in the elite in the comity of Nations but as at now, she's a third world Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by amakele51(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
TrollTrap:
Au contraire son

Just close your eyes and let your imaginations run wild.
what has he done in his smal way to better the country and touch lives since he is comfortable and well to do.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ibedun: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dolemite:
How ironic, the major reason why Nigerians are poor is because we depend on a god to solve all our problems, if you want this country to work get off your knees and put your hands to work!!! stop praying to a white god that isn't there...

Thank you my brother but try telling these fools and they are ready to fight you.

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by JuicyStar: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mchayy:
Paul Okoye of P-square is gradually losing hope in Nigeria but he decided to back it up with prayer.

Paul who’s on tour in the United States shared the below photo of a city in the country and said:

''Dear God even if I know I will never see my country like this..... But at list let my children or grand children see my country like this one day....na beg I de beg,....this na wickedness Haba!!! Asin I taya !!!''

https://instagram.com/p/8eUPhxRvgj/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Na talk be this? Must you see everything? Abeg shift make we wey go make am happen get to work.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
nickxtra:
[s]So no slums in your preferred destinations[/s]?
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by mildflame: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
At list? Thank jah ALMIGHTY I NEVER 4once carry my money buy any of their senseless CDs
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ModiKen(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dolemite:

Bless u sis.

This is the problem I have with most Nigerians.

If its not "May God help us", it would be "May God deliver this country" or some dumb shi.t.

Its either we are calling on Jesus or Allah to solve our problems, when the solution to our problems is right before our eyes.

Just take for example the high number of graduates sitting at home doing nothing but praying for God to send them jobs instead of going out to learn a skill.

No wonder a Nigerian-American Professor (can't remember his name at the moment) said "60% of Nigerian youths are ignorant".

BTW, this guy, Paul, that is losing hope in Nigeria, what has he done to make the country better? Nobody should tell me about the music he and his brother are singing cos they are doing it for their own pockets.

Instead of making moves (in his own small way) to make his country better, him and his brother are buying houses in the U.S waiting for God to perform a miracle in his country.

Smh angry I hate it when people who ought to be role models make dumb comments

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Truckpusher(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
Lol. I tire for Paul.. I go see am because Nigeria is getting better..
I no be Moses wey go smell and see am but eventually didn't enter it.
Quit deceiving yourselves , Nigeria is lagging behind by almost a century unless a rigorous and radical changes takes place.
When I realized that I'll never see my country in her most beautiful apparel and glory I didn't lose hope but I adopted a mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ibedun: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
mildflame:
At list?
Thank jah ALMIGHTY I NEVER 4once carry my money buy any of their senseless CDs

Mr Okoye na "at least" not "at list"

Olodo na to dey show-off unnecessarily dem sabi.

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Harrywo20: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
In his dream
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by erikcantona: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
I Believe that FED REP OF BIAFRA wil be like that...God bless BIAFRA...
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Bollinger(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
dearpreye:

The most important thing is the MESSAGE he sought to conveyed. I've confused between BEEN and BEING in times past.

So you would say that at a job interview. "the message is more important than the means of communication". Ok. Good luck with that.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ucheKingston(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
He Knows What he is saying!!! If u are there to experience it...then u might not be proud of Naija...thank u
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Deltagiant: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
The truth is that such a city or country can never emerge under the hegemonistic, feudalistic, nepotistic, parasitic and quota-systemic grip of the Hausa-Fulani. Let every region be free and pursue its aspirations, then a country like this can emerge from the ashes of Nigeria. Or better still break the nonsense contraption up!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Truckpusher(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

I wonder why they projected God as white not black. A move aim to further hold the black man in perpetual slavery, subjugation and inflict inferiority among us. A monumental fraud believed only by the gullible.
Religion is not the problem of the black race but education is.

If you were bombarded with the same ideology with no way to think outside the box at all, poor , hungry , unenlightened , backward , and uneducated you'd probably become worse than the worse.

Make education a right to every child born into this country and seperate religion from state affairs and see how far these people can go.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nwaisuochi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mchayy:
Paul Okoye of P-square is gradually losing hope in Nigeria but he decided to back it up with prayer.

Paul who’s on tour in the United States shared the below photo of a city in the country and said:

''Dear God even if I know I will never see my country like this..... But at list let my children or grand children see my country like this one day....na beg I de beg,....this na wickedness Haba!!! Asin I taya !!!''

Which country? The zoo? until Nigeria admits and asks God for forgiveness for the genocide Vs 3million innocent Biafrans; sodom and Gomora will be heaven compared to your zoological Nigeria!
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Demmy71(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
I am very optimistic about our dear country, that it will be more greater in future.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by chocolateme(f): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
don't forget that you are already in your late 70s o
you didn't hear that Buhari is my grandson.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Rapture4real(m): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
What do you mean?Go to Lagos if there is no where like this.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Bollinger(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Deltagiant:
The truth is that such a city or country can never emerge under the hegemonistic, feudalistic, nepotistic, parasitic and quota-systemic grip of the Hausa-Fulani. Let every region be free and pursue its aspirations, then a country like this can emerge from the ashes of Nigeria. Or better still break the nonsense contraption up!

Daaaayyyyyyuuuuuuummmmm!!! such eloquence and logic. Bro's if more of us can come out and stamp out the I.diots on NL, the forum will be a better place. Kudos.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by annytee(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Within 4 years of Fashola's administration in Lagos, some people didn't believe their eyes with the level of development the city experienced..so my fellow Nigerians anything can happen!
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Adebowale89(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
be hopeful bro! the lord that makes impossibilities, possible is not snoring nor sleeping

I subscribed to your faith!
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mchayy:

Dunce a$$hat

I hope my country never becomes a hell hole like the one he prays for but like the ones in my pictures.

Quiet, clean and serenity.

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by abdulaz: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dolemite:
I am so happy this is coming from a babe, we are too blinded by religion in this country but hypocrytical when it comes to doing the right thing.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by persius555(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
People sacrificed their lives and time to build a nation like america. Immigrants toiled and worked the fields, laborers builts these cities with decent, low wages, public officers served the public diligently. That is the sacrifice the citizens made. That is sacrifice.

Today, in nigeria, everyone wants a govt job or largesse, so they can have a piece of national cake. Everyone feels they owe nigeria nothing, rather its the other way round. Its not too late, if only we would change our ways and speak well of this nation.

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dolemite:
Prayer move mountains, God exist. Our problem in Nigeria is not a question of prayer, our problem is lack of political will, tribalism, hatred for one another, corruption and greediness. Nigeria can never move forward because there is no love between the various ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Rixy007(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
I believe change starts from you... How has he helped the people or communities around him
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by chesterlee(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
amdoyin82:
Wit God and president buhari, Nigeria shall be great again. Nigeria shall be an envy of d westerns world.

Which Buhari?

The one that still has a hut....Abegi!!!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ooshinibos: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
ab1x:
I will witness it IJMN
will Jesus came and build your country for you ? , remember he give you the same brain he gave the Chinese , Europeans , Asia , so please stop this kind of prayer , God will not answer it because he will not do what he knows you are capable of doing , at the end of the day ,he gave Nigeria more resources than most countries in this world , what else do you want him to do for you . you Nigerians and your leader are just to selfish and wicked at the same time . keep on praying

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses / Tessy 'Mama T' Plus-Sized Nollywood Actress Now Making Waves / Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.