Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye (77605 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ab1x: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
ooshinibos:

will Jesus came and build your country for you ? , remember he give you the same brain he gave the Chinese , Europeans , Asia , so please stop this kind of prayer , God will not answer it because he will not do what he knows you are capable of doing , at the end of the day ,he gave Nigeria more resources than most countries in this world , what else do you want him to do for you . you Nigerians and your leader are just to selfish and wicked at the same time . keep on praying

Effort without prayer is like a soup without salt.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ooshinibos: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rayhut:

Prayer move mountains, God exist. Our problem in Nigeria is not a question of prayer, our problem is lack of political will, tribalism, hatred for one another, corruption and greediness. Nigeria can never move forward because there is no love between the various ethnic group in Nigeria.
if possible I will give you 1 million likes .. you have spoken the truth that 99 percent of Nigerian don't have a clue about , they think everything is about prayer ( the hypocrites love to pray ), I believe in prayer but I will not pray for what God has empowered me to do for myself ..he gave us a brain for a reason
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ooshinibos: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
ab1x:

Effort without prayer is like a soup without salt.
yes o , please tell your people
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by 4stylz: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
hope4nigeria:
when US was 50years old, the country no fine reach half of nigeria! US is almost 250years old, Nigeria will get there soon amen

In another 200years when I am dead and gone??
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by 4stylz: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
BALLOSKI:
that street you see right there is not a residential area, it's a business district. When you go to where people reside , you'd see it as looking like most areas housing our mansions in Nigeria.

It can never see; even those mansion in nigeria is so gated that you think someone is robbing it the next day
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by 4stylz: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
wristbangle:

Rubbish. Are u telling me Paul okoye has never been to all these places. EKO atlantic city is still under construction remember!

I was at Adeola Odeku, south atlantic towers to be precise. There is a road besides that building and I must tell u that road is like pit. There is nothing too special about lagos, PH and FCT. Most cities in South Africa (Johannesburg, capetown, etc) are 100 times better than our cities.

Tell am; even the dilapidated buildings in lekki and vi some few rich men use in deceiving gullible Nigerians that they have to pay through their nose to even rent it cannot be compared to sun city in S.A. not to talk of cape town; cape town Is even more beautiful than some European countries

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ireneony(f): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
wristbangle:

Rubbish. Are u telling me Paul okoye has never been to all these places. EKO atlantic city is still under construction remember!

I was at Adeola Odeku, south atlantic towers to be precise. There is a road besides that building and I must tell u that road is like pit. There is nothing too special about lagos, PH and FCT. Most cities in South Africa (Johannesburg, capetown, etc) are 100 times better than our cities.
emma u de vex o grin
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dolemite:

And how much do you want to bet that this Diezani doesn't pray to the same god you do? her pastor/bishop etc didn't know she was corrupt? that is the work I am talking about!!

Did she tell you she took the stolen money and presented same to her pastor/imam and the same clergy still forged ahead with her without warning her? Or how else did you expect her pastor to know she's been dipping her filthy fingers into public fund?
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by tevinsolt: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Let's start a viral hash tag on twitter
#will I ever see Nigeria like this

And shame these Visionless mofos in power
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
ireneony:
emma u de vex o grin

My sweetheart, how u dey? See as i dey fall in love with you now. Chai! Me wey been dey hate you like 2moro no dey, but come dey suddenly fall in love with u.

Well, i was told long hatred turns to love at some point but i didnt believe and now reality has taken its course.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by tpiander: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ireneony(f): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
RedBenson:

My sweetheart, how u dey? See as i dey fall in love with you now. Chai! Me wey been dey hate you like 2moro no dey, but come dey suddenly fall in love with u.

Well, i was told long hatred turns to love at some point but i didnt believe and now reality has taken its course.
just say u miss seeing me onlinegrin
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by bummyla(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
GOD bless Nigeria and Nigerians In Christ Jesus! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Octaves(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dolemite:
How ironic, the major reason why Nigerians are poor is because we depend on a god to solve all our problems, if you want this country to work get off your knees and put your hands to work!!! stop praying to a white god that isn't there...
get off our knees and start building skyscrapers or start arresting corrupt politicians with bare hands. God has nothing to do with it. It's all about 'not having' a government. Sometimes you atheists come across as being mad at God rather than not believing in him. Eg stephanie rose the Europe based tranny
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
ireneony:
just say u miss seeing me onlinegrin
Not just that. I'm actually falling in love with you.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by queebeediva(f): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
No matter what nigeria needs us to grow but their mentality needs to be reshapen. Still I Love nigeria like mad and I belive that we will grow someday yes I so belive !
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Darkly(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=Mchayy post=38751762]''Dear God even if I know I will never see my country like this..... But at list let my children or grand children see my country like this one day....na beg I de beg,....this na wickedness Haba!!! Asin I taya !!!''

Nobody noticed that? Dear Paul it's LEAST not LIST
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by IamAtribalist: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
cool The ONLY thing that is impressive in that picture is the lights from CONSTANT electricity - that is what we need in Nigeria. Nigeria does not need to replicate concrete jungle to be an outstanding country. But, I am not surprised Paul is a copycat his entire career is a carbon copy of Usher. Also, obviously God is not a Nigerian, because if he is he would have answered all those trillions of prayers Nigerians have prayed from 1960 till date. People should just stop praying and focus on fixing things. Americans no dey pray like u na and they are living good - YET ANOTHER EVIDENCE that there is no God.

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by BALLOSKI: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
4stylz:

It can never see; even those mansion in nigeria is so gated that you think someone is robbing it the next day
grin grin na insecurity cause am.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by ireneony(f): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Not just that. I'm actually falling in love with you.
with all d puni u don knack abi grin
guy better fall out of love..
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by EDWARD4119(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Your Children's children will
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by 190theclown: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin grin grin

This topic make nigerians weak grin grin grin

Im glad you all are starting to see the bigger picture

Nigeria is a shithole and would continue to be a shit hole

I de inside my mama belle wen them de talk say nigeria go better

20sumtin years later its even worse

make una stay there dey shout sai buhari dont get up and do something

undecided

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by emmydallas(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
he is actually talking about Biafra the land of the rising sun...by the name of chukwu okike abiama Biafra will be like this when the enemies of freedom British n their hausa fulani co oppressors let go of us.
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by gog4life(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
mensdept:

You must need a brain examination. Is it with PDP boy Ikpeazu and Orji in senate when he did nothing for 8 years as gov?

Dont make me slap you ontop computer

... bia u de vex oh!!

com Abia com see development
don't just b jealous!!! period
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Dolemite(f): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Octaves:
get off our knees and start building skyscrapers or start arresting corrupt politicians with bare hands. God has nothing to do with it. It's all about 'not having' a government. Sometimes you atheists come across as being mad at God rather than not believing in him. Eg stephanie rose the Europe based tranny

Actually god has a lot to do with it, first the over dependence people have on a non-existing entity to solve their problems, and two they way they follow like sheep once they are convinced it is the word of god, Oyedapo - Jonathan in the last election.

Octaves:
Sometimes you atheists come across as being mad at God rather than not believing in him. Eg stephanie rose the Europe based tranny

If you saw a tribe of people sacrificing babies to a cockroach god I'm sure you'd be a little bit angry too...

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Habeyy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
eazysmiles:
What have I contributed to make it a better place I think it's a better question to ask while we pray cool
thank you bro

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by jeamah1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
You can start now Paul. Start making your home better. Curtail going abroad for music videos. You need to start showcasing our values and culture to the world not the other way.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by wristbangle: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
nickxtra:
Shit. Am so proud of my country Nigeria that it remains one of the best countries in the world. As for me and my household, V/I and Marina and the upcoming Eko Atlantic is far better than your preference. You can't force me to change my mind, after all beauty, they say, is in the eyes of the beholder. You got that?

Mtchewww! Hang on to your poo cities. Instead of accepting the fact that our cities in Nigeria is far from major cities in the world.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by Mcowubaba: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
wristbangle:

Spot on..remain blessed...i don't think the person u quoted has been abroad or even has a good glimpse of what their urban planning nd edifices look like.... VGC, Banana Island, Lekki, Wuse, Garki, etc are all POO when compared to ordinary winelands or Atlantic seaboard in Cape town not to talk of Vancouver BC in Canada or Doha in Qatar...naija neva start...
Oluwa pls help us oo..

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by sonnie10: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
kevoh:

Oga we might not have 24hrs electricity but all the electric billboards I've seen do RUN FOR 24hrs, all major high-rise buildings have their elevators up and running with minor glitches, we might not be 100% in the stuffs freaking Mr.Paul but somehow we have kept it going.

I repeat, there's nothing special in electonic billboards and high-rise buildings.

How many of those small one man businesses can run their miniature version of electric billboards for 24hrs in Nigeria. Here is the difference between Nigeria and New York, small neighborhood grocery stores, local pizza stores, mechanic workshops, liquor stores, laundromats, hair saloons, restaurants cobblers and a whole lot of small businesses that do not open doors 24hrs for businesses can afford to have 24/7 beaming billboards in New York. Do you know why? The answer is steady affordable power supply which individuals have no direct responsibility in providing. If I have never been to Flat 1001 at VI in Lagos and Eric Moore Tower in Surulere and seen things for myself then you might be able to convince me that all major high-rise building have functional elevators. Which sane clime do you see people using the stairs to go up the 10th floor of any building?

Sad but true, Nigeria can never be there with less than 3000MW of electricity. Are you not aware of the increase in number of cancer cases in Nigeria? What do you think is driving those figures? Pollution from generatring set is a major one. The rate of infrastructural decay in Nigeria is alarming and should be declared national emergency.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by chukzzy1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mchayy:
Paul Okoye of P-square is gradually losing hope in Nigeria but he decided to back it up with prayer.

Paul who’s on tour in the United States shared the below photo of a city in the country and said:

''Dear God even if I know I will never see my country like this..... But at list let my children or grand children see my country like this one day....na beg I de beg,....this na wickedness Haba!!! Asin I taya !!!''

https://instagram.com/p/8eUPhxRvgj/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare
is that why he spelt "least" as "list"...mtchew all these yeyebrities trying to be relevant
Re: I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye by louis95(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
The first dog get six pack abs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Drool Over Biodun Okeowo "Omo Butty's" Inviting Photos / People Say I Look Like Davido, Is It True? (pics) / Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.