Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD (45622 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by 247notire(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Some really really hysterically funny comments on this thread. Mo ti rerin yo... hehehehe hehehehe hehe.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
coolitempa:
The response to this Fulani menace.....must be swift....must be more than proportionate.....and must be finite.... angry angry angry....just watch and see....the government has been given enough chances.... angry

I see you again! Mr. Cheat beater, you no dey tire ni?

11 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Decibel: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Where is the fraudster called SUBWAY101? tongue

9 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Sirfergie1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
I don't understand this anymore, there is conspiracy somewhere.
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by macof(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
hurricaneChris:
Don't even know what my reactions are.
Some people actually think they aren't herdsmen of Fulani origin. That they are Igbos.

So, I better keep quiet.

grin grin wytecat this is for you

Igbo herdsmen beware of the White Cat

4 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by macof(m): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
nduchucks:
This story is more believable than the crap about Falae's abduction.

The government needs to come up with a comprehensive national plan to resolve this grazing issue.

We must set aside grazing highways nationwide to make up for the encroachment of the herdsmen's grazing areas which they've used for hundreds of years.

Until we do this, expect your crops located along the paths of the herdsmen historical grazing area to be eaten by cows, by hook or crook. embarassed

Go eat some cow poo mixed with fulani piss you loser

6 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
nduchucks:
This story is more believable than the crap about Falae's abduction.

The government needs to come up with a comprehensive national plan to resolve this grazing issue.

We must set aside grazing highways nationwide to make up for the encroachment of the herdsmen's grazing areas which they've used for hundreds of years.

Until we do this, expect your crops located along the paths of the herdsmen historical grazing area to be eaten by cows, by hook or crook. embarassed
Yeah, by hook or crook you say ? Listen up buddy .....here in the Niger Delta we simply lynch you and because we are so hungry we eat your cows too.

Maybe you can preach that to your Yoruba slaves.

11 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by tonychristopher: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
NO IT IS IGBO HERDSMEN THAT CAME AGAIN...HMMM THESE IGBO ARE ENIGMATIC..THE IGBO EVEN CHASE PEOPLE IN THEIR DREAM...ONE POPULAR PASTOR CONFESSED IT

LOL

Eluwilussit:

Igbo abi "Igbo"? We have refused to tell ourselves the truth. Always chasing shadows. The south is screwed. We have been so taken advantage of by the north. The day we allow merit to reign in our national life, is the day we will move forward.

Let us keep blaming "yeebos" for all our problems. One day, it will be too late to stay together as a nation, with the amount of nepotism and tribalism being encouraged in every facet of our national life.

9 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by zimoni(f): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
macof:

Go eat some cow poo mixed with fulani piss you loser

That dude is pathetic. I always knew he's a Fulani. He could be one of the elites backing the Tse Tse Flies.

Fashakin said, on AIT today, that a meeting is taking place tomorrow at Ibadan. Make dem discuss wella and take action wella.

The Time To Retaliate Is Now.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by tonychristopher: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
I THINK THE FIRST LAW OF NATURE IS SELF PRESRVATION ...IN A LAY MANS TERM...SURVIVAL

PEOPLE SHOULD START PROTECTING THEMSELVES

IT IS WELL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by macof(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Roidatom:
These people are troublesome. PMB do something.

Buhari is the commander in thief of the fulani. .
Most of these herdsmen take directives from him so forget him doing anything

6 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by macof(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
zimoni:

That dude is pathetic. I always knew he's a Fulani. He could be one of the elites backing the Tse Tse Flies.

Fashakin said, on AIT today, that a meeting is taking place tomorrow at Ibadan. Make dem discuss wella and take action wella.

The Time To Retaliate Is Now.

My people at home got their guns already, I advice all southern farmers to beware the number one threat "fulani herdsmen" ...sorry igbo herdsmen grin

4 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by macof(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ola17:
angry
These cow jockeys( apologies to shymexx) are getting brazen with each passing day. I wonder why the deafening silence on the part of the FG. The issue of these herdsmen needs to be addressed ASAP, agricultural revolution is a key point in In PMB's campaign promises and these herdsmen from hell are the biggest threat to farmers.

Baba I know they are "your people" but please do something before these farmers resort to self help.
We already have enough security problems. A stitch in time saves lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by macof(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Abagworo:

Fortunately our President is Fulani man. He should invest in educating his people on modernisation and population pressure.

4 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by macof(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:
…This is becoming outrageous. The President should do something before it get worst..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Vikky014(f): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Igbo herdsmen should stop this nonsense
no be small igbo herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by macof(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
josephola2:
. people like you are the problem of Nigeria, I hate it when people don't fell the truth especially my Yoruba brother just because of sentiment, how can IBO be the herdsmen attacking the farms, may be the book haram are also Americans.

Its sad...very sad but I choose to make fun out of it to make me feel ok cus those morons aren't worth it

How can any sane person take the herdsmen as igbos?
@ wytecat

6 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Eluwilussit(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
tonychristopher:
NO IT IS IGBO HERDSMEN THAT CAME AGAIN...HMMM THESE IGBO ARE ENIGMATIC..THE IGBO EVEN CHASE PEOPLE IN THEIR DREAM...ONE POPULAR PASTOR CONFESSED IT

LOL

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by wytecat: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
WERE, good for you that you found another co traveller

macof:

Its sad...very sad but I choose to make fun out of it to make me feel ok cus those morons aren't worth it

How can any sane person take the herdsmen as igbos?
@ wytecat
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by macof(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They bring their madness to SW not South,they can't try this in South East and South South AKA BIAFRA !
Olosi, look at the news report article below

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

No single word of protect by igbos

1 Like

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by wytecat: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
COWARD wants to save face and hide behind me to fight fulani.

You don't have a woman skirt you can hide under over there? Thought you can just throw talks in to the air?

Mumu oshi, go and get your cowardly soiled pant cleaned!

macof:

grin grin wytecat this is for you

Igbo herdsmen beware of the White Cat
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by nduchucks: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
azpekuliar:

In addition to your suggestion, unless the Federal government also has an action plan to fight Desertification then these clashes will continue.

I've removed all the noise from your response and left the sensible statement. Most of the other folks who responded to my thoughtful comments are essentially exhibiting effeminate emotionalisms which will not solve the problem at hand.

Having said that, I agree that my suggestion coupled with sensible plans to fight desertification will help to control this issue. We cannot be too insensitive to the fact that the way of life of the herdsmen, enjoyed over centuries, cannot be thrown away in a senseless act laced with racist tribalism.

We have a problem whose resolution requires thinking out of the box.

Funny enough, most of the noisemakers here do not own a square centimeter of land along the grazing highways in question. Your leaders who looted your treasuries dry and build multi billion naira farms are more responsible for the encroachment which is giving everyone a headache.
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by writetopoker: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
i thnk we shld legalise gun in this country

2 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by macof(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

One nlder talked about how they sold sickly dead cows to the people of Onitsha......They will sell it back to the South.

Why Fulanis are dangerous:

1. They're good disguise for boko harams.......which can spread rapidly to the south with their help

2. They provide 80% of Nigeria's meat .......... possibility of poisoned meat

3. They can kill and run away. Whose going to identify them?

They make the perfect weapons for the north.

Then stop buying beef. Eat the goat we rear in our households

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by nduchucks: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, by hook or crook you say ? Listen up buddy .....here in the Niger Delta we simply lynch you and because we are so hungry we eat your cows too.

Maybe you can preach that to your Yoruba slaves.

As usual, you people suffer from tribal racism coupled with misplaced priorities. Have you lynched Alams and the rest of your thieving superiors? Your leaders? abeg make we hear word. embarassed
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by macof(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
wytecat:
COWARD wants to save face and hide behind me to fight fulani.

You don't have a woman skirt you can hide under over there? Thought you can just throw talks in to the air?

Mumu oshi, go and get your cowardly soiled pant cleaned!

Am a coward cus I refuse to blame the noise making igbos for the crimes of the fulani?
Wow! You are so intelligent dear ma'am, how can I get your brain?

1 Like

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Rilwayne001: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
macof:
Buhari is the commander in thief of the fulani.

You shouldnt allow your hatred for Buhari becloud your reasoning. What is the meaning of 'Commander in Thief if the Fulani?

How do you know that? You shouldnt make statement you can't substantiate, it makes you look foolish.. seriously.

Buhari is yet to address this issue, Yes. But that doesn't mean you should come here to display your hatred for him.

What has the state Government done to curb these foolish fulanis nefarious activities? I ask you what has the state government done?

1 Like

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by nduchucks: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
iwatchandlisten:

What happened to ranches?....dont people in other countries eat cow meat? Is this how they migrate with their cows across the length and breath of Argentina or Britain or Ghana or other places where beef is even exported from? "Historical grazing area" in the South? When did that history start?

see ya life? Here you are, arrogantly suggesting the imposition of a particular way of life on people who have been nomads for centuries! smh
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by nduchucks: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Akanbiedu:

Dear Ilekeh,

That is not a message of ignorance --that is a message of threat.

nduchucks' aim is to threaten the talkative "cowards" into submission.

Oga mi sir, when did you become my translator or interpreter? Why are you vicariously threatening these people?
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
babaijesha1:
These herdsmen are a menace to Nigerian society and modern development. I suggest they learn how to go into full scale cattle ranching especially via the renting or lease of lands for such purposes before people decide to take matters into their hands and defend their farm investments. A word is enough for the wise. FG should take note
into their own hands...
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by wytecat: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Forget about Ibos for now, fulani are NOT fighting you on nairaland, they are physical and live, and have just dared you again.

Stop making noise online, fulani are killing your sisters and brothers.

macof:

Am a coward cus I refuse to blame the noise making igbos for the crimes of the fulani?
Wow! You are so intelligent dear ma'am, how can I get your brain?

2 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by MayhorE(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Maybe dey should ask d herdsmen wot dey wnt coz obinrin ki sadeede je kumolu. i taya o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / 6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.