Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration. (1103 Views)

Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th / Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration. by nicerichard05: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
I was watching ITV abuja and this error came up, i had to quickly take a picture of it cos it was really funny grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration. by chocolateme(f): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin lol..
Nairalanders are capable of detecting even the tiniest mistake in a rat hole. You can miss your steps trying so hard to type good English on nairaland, even mistakes from pidgin English they will detect it but the most amazing thing about it is that these set of error detectors cannot even speak "GO" in English. Gbagun group of Nairalanders.
Back to the topic: yes even if transportation fare REMINDS steady, so

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration. by therealdeal10: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dey r humans afterall
Re: PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration. by winetapper: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hmm that happens when he employes his coz whi studied fishery to do the editing sad
Re: PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration. by nicerichard05: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
therealdeal10:
Dey r humans afterall

yea they are, and as such we are bound to make mistakes.

buh that doesnt stop the fact that it is very very funny.. lolz
Re: PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration. by nicerichard05: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
grin lol..
Nairalanders are capable of detecting even the tiniest mistake in a rat hole. You can miss your steps trying so hard to type good English on nairaland, even mistakes from pidgin English they will detect it but the most amazing thing about it is that these set of error detectors cannot even speak "GO" in English. Gbagun group of Nairalanders.
Back to the topic: yes even if transportation fare REMINDS steady, so

hahahahahahah yea true, sometimes i have to Edit my post over and over again so i wouldn't make any mistake, sometimes i get frustrated that i delete the whole post and jst keep mute. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry lols
Re: PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
serious!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration. by temitemi1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin grin grin
nicerichard05:

hahahahahahah yea true, sometimes i have to Edith my post over and over again so i would make any mistake, sometimes i get frustrated that i delete the whole post and jst keep mute. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry lols

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration. by Dcomrade(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
nicerichard05:

hahahahahahah yea true, sometimes i have to Edith my post over and over again so i would make any mistake, sometimes i get frustrated that i delete the whole post and jst keep mute. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry lols
You are not alone on this....cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration. by osy77(m): 2:43am On Oct 08, 2015
exhibition:
serious!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Are u Jumia??
Re: PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration. by ionsman: 5:37am On Oct 08, 2015
nicerichard05:

hahahahahahah yea true, sometimes i have to Edith my post over and over again so i wouldn't make any mistake, sometimes i get frustrated that i delete the whole post and jst keep mute. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry lols

Eyaa..... Seems you didn't EDITH this your post.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-governor Kayode Fayemi May Be Unstoppable Afterall -despite Corrupt baggage! / Lai Mohammed Files N500m Suit Against Metuh, Alleges Defamation / Block 6, Block 7, Come Out And Let’s Insult Ourselves. An interesting read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.