Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. (1028 Views)

Rihanna Tells Chris Brown “I Love You” On His Birthday. / When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by donweasley(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Six years after badly beaten by chris brown, which led to their breakup, the pop singer has said "i dont hate chris brown, i care for him". With this statement she obviously still has feelings for the man who left her with broken jaw and facial bruises. The question is, can you still have feelings for the man who can beat you like chris brown did to rihanna? Ladies
Re: Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by Mustack: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin shocked tongue
Re: Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
She may still care for him but it's juz until there..as she said before that CB was her best friend and losing him was so hard for her to accept...
Ladies shud not let their man hurt them physically,mentally and emotionally bcoz females are even more sensitive and fragile...
Re: Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
#Shoro Niyen......... Beating no tire ahm

She for care for mayweather too nah
Make dat one dae use her practice
Re: Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by gab264(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
donweasley:
Six years after badly beaten by chris brown, which led to their breakup, the pop singer has said "i dont hate chris brown, i care for him". With this statement she obviously still has feelings for the man who left her with broken jaw and facial bruises. The question is, can you still have feelings for the man who can beat you like chris brown did to rihanna? Ladies
Question
Re: Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lol, bad romance. In a little sick way I get her. Some of us girls may not want to be beaten per se, but there's something hot about a passionate relationship, full of twists & turns. Makes one feel alive wink Edgy. She seems like the type of girl that likes a little va va voom in a relationship.

All I'll say is-
I want your drama, the touch of your hand
I want your leather studded kiss in the sand
I want your love
Love, love, love
I want your psycho
I want your design
Cause you're a criminal as long as you're mine
I want your love
Love, love, love

1 Like

Re: Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by IamLEGEND1: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
coz he may be bad
but he's perfectly good at it
sex in the air
she doesn't care
she loves the smell of it....
Re: Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by 2dice(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, bad romance. In a little sick way I get her. Some of us girls may not want to be beaten per se, but there's something hot about a passionate relationship, full of twists & turns. Makes one feel alive wink Edgy. She seems like the type of girl that likes a little va va voom in a relationship.

All I'll say is-
I want your drama, the touch of your hand
I want your leather studded kiss in the sand
I want your love
Love, love, love
I want your psycho
I want your design
Cause you're a criminal as long as you're mine
I want your love
Love, love, love
uhn nice storyline/Poem..
Where is the concluding part? grin tongue
Re: Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
2dice:
uhn nice storyline/Poem..
Where is the concluding part? grin tongue

I want your vertigo shtick wink
I want you in my rear window
Baby you're sick
I want your love
Love, love, love
I want your love
I want your revenge
You & me could write bad romance

It's a Lady Gaga song about twisted love. Lol, I love sick
songs like that.
Re: Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by eyeon(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Romantic.
Re: Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by 2dice(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I want your vertigo shtick wink
I want you in my rear window
Baby you're sick
I want your love
Love, love, love
I want your love
I want your revenge
You & me could write bad romance

It's a Lady Gaga song about twisted love. Lol, I love sick
songs like that.
lol yea diss is Sick..
If i were the dude
Ama Run.. Diss don't sound like Love anymore
Sound like WAR grin
Re: Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by Adasun(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chris na bad player
Re: Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
2dice:
lol yea diss is Sick..
If i were the dude
Ama Run.. Diss don't sound like Love anymore
Sound like WAR grin

Lol, but don't you believe there should be a balance of the good & the bad in life? IDK about you, but I like things to even out. I want your good side & I want your horror too or I feel you aint keeping it real. One dimensional is just not gonna cut it.
Re: Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him. by 2dice(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, but don't you believe there should be a balance of the good & the bad in life? IDK about you, but I like things to even out. I want your good side & I want your horror too or I feel you aint keeping it real. One dimensional is just not gonna cut it.
yea there should be Balance..
Who Doesn't like variety?
But U know you cant have it all
some people are just naturally Good
when they wanna do sumthing Crazy they feel like not ok..
In short you love the #VeryGoodBadGuys cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man / How To Get Any Girl You Want On The Surface Of Earth / Dealing With A Crush That Doesnt Like You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.