Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? (6270 Views)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hey guys just curious though....... So i kinda noticed most guys find it difficult to say the word "I love you" most times they say "I care" so when they say that, does it mean they actually love you and don't know how to say it or something?
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
I give up

1 Like

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
is that the answer to the question or u are really given up?
PabloOmoEscobar:
I give up
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
I give up

I gave up before you embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Bluezy13(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Would have loved to know your age...
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I gave up before you embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
sad! It's really sad bro. Things have really fallen apart
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by talk2alabama: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Means he wants to fvck u so hard babe..
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
really......... I'm about the same as you, why?
Bluezy13:
Would have loved to know your age...
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
is that the answer to the question or u are really given up?
my sister, you and you type ruined the little hope left in me. It is finished!

1 Like

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
wow.... Neva really saw it that way undecided undecided undecided
talk2alabama:
Means he wants to fvck u so hard babe..
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Bluezy13(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
really......... I'm about the same as you, why?

Because you are not about the same as I am.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
ehyaa.... Looks like there's really nothing for u to live for anymore...... I'm so sorry bro!
PabloOmoEscobar:

1 Like

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Mykbillz(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
Hey guys just curious though....... So i kinda noticed most guys find it difficult to say the word "I love you" most times they say "I care" so when they say that, does it mean they actually love you and don't know how to say it or something?

Truth be said, thats a hard question to answer because as humans have different faces so are our true intentions difference, the fact that jay said he cares and means it dows not imply john would when he says so to.

The only way to know that someone cares is by there action, his views about you and how he values you as a part of him and his future

1 Like

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
sad! It's really sad bro. Things have really fallen apart

The center cannot hold again... We just have to erect a beam embarassed sad
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
hmmmmm I'm very convinced I am.
Bluezy13:

Because you are not about the same as I am.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
ehyaa.... Looks like there's really nothing for u to live for anymore...... I'm so sorry bro!
my dear, I gave up on you and your lot. I'm just gonna live my good life and watch you lot ruin away
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by RMClub: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:

Most guys find it difficult to say the word "I Love You"?

Are you new to earth?

1 Like

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by talk2alabama: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
wow.... Neva really saw it that way undecided undecided undecided
would u rather go with d guy who is straightforward or the guy who is cunny
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by RMClub: 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

Jack, you nor well at all I swear. hahahaahaha.

Allow the small girl enjoy her thread na.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The center cannot hold again... We just have to erect a beam embarassed sad
my brother, na sidon look get me o. Na to get kaikai, sidon for couch and watch as things gets fall apart.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
yeah that's true, I guess these different intentions in people makes it more difficult to differentiate what they say from what they truely meant! Thanks though.
Mykbillz:

Truth be said, thats a hard question to answer because as humans have different faces so are our true intentions difference, the fact that jay said he cares and means it dows not imply john would when he says so to.

The only way to know that someone cares is by there action, his views about you and how he values you as a part of him and his future
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
RMClub:

Jack, you nor well at all I swear. hahahaahaha.

Allow the small girl enjoy her thread na.
Bros, no mind me o. The thing don too much. Every Tom, Dick and Harry go just dey create mumu threads upandan like say na by force to create thread
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
A little bit of both I guess wink wink wink
talk2alabama:
would u rather go with d guy who is straightforward or the guy who is cunny
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by talk2alabama: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
A little bit of both I guess wink wink wink
ok oo.. Bye bye...
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
yea..... I just arrived earth this morning, thanks for noticing. grin grin
RMClub:

Most guys find it difficult to say the word "I Love You"?

Are you new to earth?
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Bluezy13(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
hmmmmm I'm very convinced I am.

I'm most certainly convinced you are not.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
my brother, na sidon look get me o. Na to get kaikai, sidon for couch and watch as things gets fall apart.

aBEG REMAIN SMALL FOR ME. SHIFT SMALL... MAKE E NO SCATTER KNACK ME FOR HEAD
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
And every Tom dick and harry would rush into threads to comment trash........... Is it by force? GTFO this thread......
PabloOmoEscobar:
Bros, no mind me o. The thing don too much. Every Tom, Dick and Harry go just dey create mumu threads upandan like say na by force to create thread
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
k, you can get outta here now..........
Bluezy13:

I'm most certainly convinced you are not.

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Mykbillz(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
yeah that's true, I guess these different intentions in people makes it more difficult to differentiate what they say from what they truely meant! Thanks though.

yeah, really makes it difficult, but yet the problem is you can't read ones mynd.... So all you have is your intuition,.

My advice is be careful and let someones actions speak to you than mere words.
Develop your mindset and read books that boost your perception about dating, the opposite sex and your expectation of relationship.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Bluezy13(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
k, you can get outta here now..........

K, After you...
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by ConcNiggress56(f): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:

It is dry season. So i am not dissapointed that the flower of common sense isn't growing in your garden..

When jesus wept.. It was for you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! / Woman Beats Side Chic To Stupor And Strips Her Naked (graphic Photo) / This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.