Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques (28163 Views)

Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) / Female Suicide Bomber Kills 10 Worshippers In Maiduguri Mosque / Angry Worshippers Attack Saraki, Emir, Ex-minister, Dignitaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by godwin120alex: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls direct d visionless DSS where his attention is needed not in Rivers and Akwa Ibom tribunal.

3 Likes

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by ifyan(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
CyberWolf:
DSS under this government is a big joke cheesy ...What do you expect when they went and exhumed a dead body from Daura to head our secret service..Buhari body odour is oozing everywhere grin

You are a bloody wicked guy.

Exhumed daura.

Kai! My people
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by drss(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
mightycrown1:
when some people heard bomb blast they jump up for joy. they will come online and begin to display their joy and at the end they will say RIP the dead. what a hypocritical mind! but when they heard that hundreds of BH are killed they became internally angry. they will still come online and display their anger by asking questions like: are you sure these people soldiers claimed to kill are not villagers? how many soldiers die? no, this is a lie from the military, isnt it? haaaha, they are always waiting to hear bad news. why?
oh lord help us to end this evil in our country - our government is trying her best - so that these hypocrites will be disappointed for live
wat u just said is exactly what APC goats did when GEJ was in power. Tit for tat.
Rip to d dead.

4 Likes

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by funkiebully: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ppl now die and it's covered up, no media reports it just to cover the incompetence of this govt. We are now inundated with media lies and fake corruptions fight.

Propaganda govt, for how long shall u cover the exposed fowl nyaaash?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
California30:
I love how this foolish awusa men are killing their relatives & tribes men.
By 2020 there will be nothing like awusa tribe.

Islam is the most peaceful & loving religion on earth.
Which 1 r u talking about? R u refering to Piss....!!! I agreed wit U but if is PEACE nahiiiii.... I don't daccord wit that. It seems U r not utilizing dis ur android fone very well if u r saying Islam is religion of peace. CHECK all the country where islam is been practiced, which Peace r they experiencing? Stop deceiving Urself. If U want Peace come to Christianity the only religion that says " Live in PEACE with all Men" if they slap u, turn d other chic n allowed to be slap, No pay evil for evil e.t.c
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by ajebuter(f): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Acidosis:
I don't understand, an attack took place since Tuesday evening and none, except Punch, made a report?

Someone is truly covering up boko haram havocs with baseless corruption cases.

That's APC for you.
Now Sahara Reporters, The Nation and Leadership Newpaper have gone deaf, mute and blind on boko Haram and Fulani killers attacks
I remember under GEJ, their days weren't completed unless they mention BH attacks , in fact, they masturbated over every attack to destroy GeJ , but now, when their paymaster is enthroned, they are deaf and dumb but they are now masturbating over deziani's case to divert us from their failures.

Awon oloruburuku oloshi gbogbo.

Cc: firefire, Tonyebarcanista

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by baralatie(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
mightycrown1:

like i said my own problem is the people dying everyday and people are happy and still come online to show it.
though, i dont support what the man said but what was happening in the military then was horrible, you cant understand.
what was happening in the military then??
can your see that you are still repeating the same characteristics of propaganda planted by the APC!!
you have no idea or understand exactly what is happening in the fight against insurgents neither the problems the Nigerian Armed Forces have been trying to solve for over 35 years!

2 Likes

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
alcmene:
Scores of people were killed in explosions on Tuesday night at two mosques in Gubio town, in the northern part of Borno State, a member of youth vigilance group told our correspondent on the telephone on Wednesday.

He said the explosions occurred at about 7.30pm during the late evening prayer by Muslims.

The source said the blasts from bombs believed to have been planted by suspected members of Boko Haram.
Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/explosions-kill-worshippers-in-borno-mosques/
muslims want to turn this country to afghanistan ''war like nation''what a religion, thank God for christian...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by adekunle0000: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
advocates:
I know you will masturbate over news like this. Shame on you. Even when it involves something as precious as lives, you never hide your tribal remarks. For those behind Pa chukwudi to disregard the president's effort, it is evident that the fight is a breakaway from what used to be obtainable in the past when the insurgents would confront and sack our military even from their own barracks.

The tactics of planting bombs is a ploy all over the world that will take more intelligence to curtail. The Americans in Iraq suffered more casualties mainly from road side bombs amidst their military capabilities. Not using that as an excuse, we are hopeful. their cowardice activities will be checked.

hypocrisy is a disease. it affects ones sense of reasoning hereby preventing proper articulation. hypocrisy is worst than HIV/AIDS. cure yourself from hypocrisy now.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by awa(m): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
I have one humble suggestion to NA. They should spend more time at the war front than they currently spend on the media updating Nigerians about their achievements.

Henceforth all progress reports should be directed to the C-in-C while Nigerians should observe and feel the progress made.

We are technically at war hence mere propaganda cannot win it for us.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by ajebuter(f): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
mightycrown1:
when some people heard bomb blast they jump up for joy. they will come online and begin to display their joy and at the end they will say RIP the dead. what a hypocritical mind! but when they heard that hundreds of BH are killed they became internally angry. they will still come online and display their anger by asking questions like: are you sure these people soldiers claimed to kill are not villagers? how many soldiers die? no, this is a lie from the military, isnt it? haaaha, they are always waiting to hear bad news. why?
oh lord help us to end this evil in our country - our government is trying her best - so that these hypocrites will be disappointed for live

One: like you were happy during every bomb blast under GEJ and sad when bh men were killed in several hundreds and u complain of human right violation

Two: under GEJ, we saw dead and rotting bodies of BH slain by the soldiers

But now, we hear figures but no pictures.

The only pictures we see are those of general burantashi modelling in front of the camera not those of dead 'hundreds of boko haram as the army claims every 30 minutes

Sorry if we don't believe hypocrisy.

CC: Firefire

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
ajibola11:
May ALLAH grant those who dead aljanna fridaos.
We will still see some dindinrins dat wil say boko~haram is islamic group
if boko are ram are not islam/muslim what are they? Hindu ? U are tooooooo fooooooooooooolish...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

2 Likes

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by mightycrown1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
baralatie:

what was happening in the military then??
can your see that you are still repeating the same characteristics of propaganda planted by the APC!!
you have no idea or understand exactly what is happening in the fight against insurgents neither the problems the Nigerian Armed Forces have been trying to solve for over 35 years!
if i may ask, are you a military man or do you have any military person as a close relation? if no, you then wont understand.
what happen then is beyond what you see in the news, read in the dailies or heard from people. call it APC propaganda or not OYO.
horrible things happened we thank God there is change now, no matter what, this shedding of innocent blood must stop very very soon.
if you still insist to know what happened in the military get a military friend then you will be enlighten. PERIOD.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
why? these boko haram are confused! they say they want islamic state, now they are killing muslims?
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by mightycrown1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
ajebuter:

One: like you were happy during every bomb blast under GEJ and sad when bh men were killed in several hundreds and u complain of human right violation

Two: under GEJ, we saw dead and rotting bodies of BH slain by the soldiers

But now, we hear figures but no pictures.

The only pictures we see are those of general burantashi modelling in front of the camera not those of dead 'hundreds of boko haram as the army claims every 30 minutes

Sorry if we don't believe hypocrisy.

CC: Firefire

PLEASE point out the sense one can acquire in this your write up?
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by baralatie(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
mightycrown1:

if i may ask, are you a military man or do you have any military person as a close relation? if no, you then wont understand.

what happen then is beyond what you see in the news, read in the dailies or heard from people. call it APC propaganda or not OYO.

horrible things happened we thank God there is change now, no matter what, this shedding of innocent blood must stop very very soon.
now read your comments again!
when I mentioned the unpatroitic persons and the APC anti govt campaigns!you skipped over them.
I said you don't know the issues that have been plaguing the Nigerian Armed Forces for over 30 years,yet you glossed over
Now you are forgetting that the present administration before attaining office WAS A CLOG IN THE WHEEL in the fight against b.h.
You are also for no reason overlooking that this administration has put the DSS in the back and reinstatement "political" personnel who deliberately refused to fight against these insurgents including "high ranking officers".
guy I can't help if you cannot see the issues!
for the victims

R.I.P

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by baralatie(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
teeowl:
why? these boko haram are confused! they say they want islamic state, now they are killing muslims?
it is. called acts of terror,it makes no difference to them whether a goat or a sheep!
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hw u tak knw say d guy get bodi odor?
ELTON123:
Booharii body odor call your bois to order sad
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by ModiKen(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Burutai is busy posing with snakes and doing press-ups!! Buhari should resign asap!! What sort of incompetence is this? May the soul of the poor victims RIP amen!!

If only GEJ had resigned in the six years he was president while Boko Haram was ravaging and killing Nigerians even daring to attack the UN commission in Abuja, we wouldn't be in the situation we are in today.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by don4real18(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Probably an entire family have been wiped out in the blast or a mother crying over the remains of her son, one thing is obvious.... Lives have been lost.
That of our brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers and it should be something that should touch us all but we are here politicising this sad tale.
Pray for the president as you will pray for the one you love so that things like will be a thing of the past.
Have we lost our human kindness to man-made ethnicity and religion?
RIP to the lost souls, may Almighty God grant them rest and touch the heart of the living to put an end to this madness
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by Jman06(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Boohar1 is a colossal failure!

Deaths and hunger everywhere!

How did we descend this low undecided

1 Like

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by PedroJP(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
mightycrown1:

God doesn't answer a hypo's prayer, unless u and ur lords and partners never politicised BH under GEJ. Otherwise, BH will continue and will even consume ur own family soon where ever they are. Pure truth

1 Like

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by chigoizie7(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
alcmene:
Scores of people were killed in explosions on Tuesday night at two mosques in Gubio town, in the northern part of Borno State, a member of youth vigilance group told our correspondent on the telephone on Wednesday.

He said the explosions occurred at about 7.30pm during the late evening prayer by Muslims.

The source said the blasts from bombs believed to have been planted by suspected members of Boko Haram.
Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/explosions-kill-worshippers-in-borno-mosques/

Plz, I want to get something clear, I am not doubting the authenticity of the story. But, today is wednesday, the said explosions occured around 7.30pm and the post was posting around 4pm. How come? Or is time zone a barrier here?
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by LockDown69(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Burutai is busy posing with snakes and doing press-ups!! Buhari should resign asap!! What sort of incompetence is this? May the soul of the poor victims RIP amen!!

sharrap! this has been the trend even before PMB, so what's your point? let us be realistic and objective when making comments and not be sentimental, if this is how you analyze the situation, then you have a long way to go as an individual.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by ahaika23: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
buhari is a foool! Quote me and die tomorrow by BH! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by queebeediva(f): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
This is not buhari war only and stop bad mouthing the president haba ! Will that solve anything? Fight against terrioist is not going to be like Magic and note that Buhari is trying and can only do his best . Terrorist are gaining ground all over the world their plan is to conque the most powerful states or country . Infact it is high time we join hands as one country to fight this fight else they will countinue to prosper. You and me matter most so let's unite to win this fight so God help us Amen!
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by Franzinni: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
When extremist Muslim start killing Muslims, they must have lost their minds. Arseholes, giving Islam a bad name....Die in Jesus name.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by iahmed(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

stop the Hate, it will do you no good
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by kessler53(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
I respect God for allowing Buhari to win election,because had it been that Goodluck won it will be impossible to proof to people that ending insurgency in any country is not an easy task.People thought that because Buhari succeced in crushing the Maitasine sect he will surely end boho haram,but boko haram and Maitastine are totally different.
Buhari says he will end Boko haram in two months time but to me if he can end it in two years time then I will treck from Nigeria to the US.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by vislabraye(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Will you shut up this hypocrite!!! Boko haram was bombing and hypocrites like you said we should bring back our "General" who defeated the maistastaine sect in the 1980s to come and defeat them!! Fast forward four months later what do we have? It was never this bad under GEJ a bloody civillian!! Besides on May 29 when Buhari took over,boko haram was almost obliterated.Today they are fully rejunevated and are now carrying out daily attacks!! How long more before Buhari is branded a failure for what he is!!! Instead of the DSS to focus on intelligence gathering,there are busy chasing witnesses at election tribunals!! What irresponsibility!!

You know, it's just that we want Nigeria to move 4ward and make progress irrespective of the party.
But if you listen to these hypocrites, you will feel like gloating at them. It's so funny that some gullible Nigerians compared maistataine sect to boko haram. Those sect that made use of bow and arrow and knives to bh that use explosives and guns cannot be compared.
Now that bh has not ended, the likes of Tunde Bakare and Rev. Mbaka are quiet.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by Obiwiz(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sudden death; sudden fun with seventy-two virgins.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by mightycrown1(m): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2015
PedroJP:

God doesn't answer a hypo's prayer, unless u and ur lords and partners never politicised BH under GEJ. Otherwise, BH will continue and will even consume ur own family soon where ever they are. Pure truth

how i which your entire family will be able to forgive you in hell by the time this your prayers is answered on you and the whole of them. BH started and it must surely end one day to the shame and disappointment of yours and that of your entire generation's. God that has used PMB to save us all will usually use him as well to end this insurgence. if not for PMB that God is using the whole of NE would have been fully captured by now. God that helped us under PMB's watch to recapture all the villages previously controlled by BH will equally help us to beat their new mode of operation. you can continue wailing after all, your entire generation are born to wail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo / Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire / APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.