Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do In This Situation? (36326 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Kolade354(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
sparklefresh:

Sorry but i think you are high. Do u know how hard it is for that kind of amount to come by? and one child would now flush it because i asked you not to watch Tv... nonsense. me i would beat d stupidity out of you. your body go tell u.
I know your type...... All you know abt parenting is Beat the child.....You only beat when you can't handle your child....Upon all the beating wey u receive, what age did u started fvking
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by InHim4Him(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Many commenter here first are not parents. Next many do not know the embarrassment of owing house rent. Also, many have not considered what it took to raise that money (some have done things they are not proud of ).
If I were the mother, the child will bring out that money anyhow!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by sparklefresh(f): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kolade354:
I know your type...... All you know abt parenting is Beat the child.....You only beat when you can't handle your child....Upon all the beating wey u receive, what age did u started fvking

U dont me nor my type even the bible said spare the rod and spoil the child....am sure its as a result of the beating ur parents gave u, u can b able to do things the right way.

There are times when beating is necessary. how will you give birth to a child who will do crazy stuffs because u gave an order and u would not beat such child...pls spare me such talks.Mtcheew
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Kolade354(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
sparklefresh:

U dont me nor my type even the bible said spare the rod and spoil the child....am sure its as a result of the beating ur parents gave u, u can b able to do things the right way.

There are times when beating is necessary. how will you give birth to a child who will do crazy stuffs because u gave an order and u would not beat such child...pls spare me such talks.Mtcheew
My parent beat me I'm sorry mi parents are educated and they know what parenting is all about........Only Broke parent believe in beating......And in this case the woman is@fault cos I don't know how a kid of 2 to 6 yrs old will know the value of such money!!! Just dnt marry if you don't know nothing abt parenting.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by susanfrancis25(f): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Dat cannot happen in my house, first I will teach my children d value for money. and not to flush cash in d toilet.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Creamish(f): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
That's what happens when you allow your children to have everything their way.

Modern day parents need to learn how to say "NO" and mean it.

If you allow you child/children to have everything their own way then expect disaster the first time you will say "No" to their request.

BTW, this kain thing no dey happen from the place I came from, cause.

1. Even rats no fit see where mumsy dey hide money.

2. Who give you time to watch television?

3. Who are you to say yes when mom said NO?

You can't nah.....

This cracked me up.

There is no way on earth dat child is escaping some serious spanking...but e no reach to disfigure the child cos at the end of it all, its still U who pays the hospital bills to take care of the wounds..

The woman went too far.. How old is the child BTW? @Ishilove
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by otiigba1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Have no sympathy for the mum, if you accept to have children you ve got be ready to give them attention even if it means watching TV with them.

If you are an impatience and an angry person? Do not have children, they can push you to the limit.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Omeny: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
No sane or even insane child will try that here in Naija!

Apart from the unfriendly economy,we are not as mad as what they do in the western world!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by kenlalaski: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
jamesharryson:

you re not serious, ,

too much western movies
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by kenlalaski: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
uboma:

@ topic, its actually a dicey situation but I will refrain from beating my child. The child doesn't know the value of the money, hence his silly action.

I will however explain to him the consequence we will face for his silly behaviour. I will also deprive him of some treats till I am able to raise more money for the rental fees.

There are better ways at correcting a child than simply using the rod all the time. Continuous use of the rod will eventually loose its intended corrective power...
talking rubbish...until it happens, na ur story we go see for front page
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by uboma(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
kenlalaski:

talking rubbish...until it happens, na ur story we go see for front page

Learn to pass your opinions without condemning the opinions of others.

Stop spilling thrash and grow up!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2015
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married But Feels Single. / 6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them! / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.