Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel (31591 Views)

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State / FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel by kcmichael: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2015
E-wailing wailers una food don done keep wailing till 2023.Ameachi will be Mininster for Education and Wike must work with him.Wike is already an arsenal fan by month end,
Re: Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel by thomasjoe(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2015
ezebunafo:
Ok,now this is the real witchhunting,last minute attempt to discredit him from passing the ministerial screening,amaechi is innocent until proven guilty.
of course , just like you said in your signature ......."sometimes , the man in the mirror ...."
is Denzeani guilty until proven by a court ?
If we want Change, we know the truth in our hearts , lets get rid of all of them -APC , PDP whatever....
There is no need for double standards
Re: Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel by bashydemy(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2015
playtheblues:
Amechi was invited by a tribunal set up by the Rivers state Government and he failed to honour the invitation. I suggest you carry out more research before defending your kleptomaniac. Thanks.
And if you were Ameachi you will appear and put your hand behind your back in front of your enemy when you are more superior than them? Ameachi is part of the people controling the federal and you want him to appear before a panel set up by Wike? Now tell me how many state Governors set up panel against there predecessor in the past? Now you need this to reset your brain and know Wike is a remote control by GEJ and PEJ to frustrate Ameachi who unseat them from Power.. Wike is going down soon.
Re: Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel by imsuboi(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Jorussia:
.who created the reserve Fund? was it not Amaechi that created it?All this media propaganda is waste of time.It is only the EFCC and ICPC that can prosecute financial crimes/fraud the state govt can't prosecute Amaechi.

You're unbelievably stvpid. undecided
Re: Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel by playtheblues(f): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
So Amechi is above the law?

Next time I should select who I discuss politics with...
bashydemy:
And if you were Ameachi you will appear and put your hand behind your back in front of your enemy when you are more superior than them? Ameachi is part of the people controling the federal and you want him to appear before a panel set up by Wike? Now tell me how many state Governors set up panel against there predecessor in the past? Now you need this to reset your brain and know Wike is a remote control by GEJ and PEJ to frustrate Ameachi who unseat them from Power.. Wike is going down soon.
Re: Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel by bashydemy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
playtheblues:
So Amechi is above the law?

Next time I should select who I discuss politics with...
Common use your common sense here, wike has no right to set up a panel and ask Ameachi to appear before them, what he suppose do is set up a panel to investigate Ameachi Govt and if found guilty drag him before competen court. He can also ask EFCC to come and investigate the state and Ameachi Govt. Ok let do it this way, if Ameachi appear before the panel and found him guilty will the panel jail him or what?
Re: Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel by Ugik(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Demdem:

Shut ur trap. where in the opening post was Amaechi indicted?
sorry, am not used to replying to kids who don't know how to present their facts but Resort to insults. so, i'll pass. find someone with your level of childish mentality. mind u, this is ma first and last reply to you ever in this forum. i talk to political arguers not kids
Re: Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel by tammie24: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
warrior01:
Chai!!! #53 billion? Like Jesus said, "It is finished"!
Do you have to use the Lord Jesus Christ to state your point?
It's a tasteless joke!
Re: Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel by Olayinka8793(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
This coming from a supposed future leader? Are you actually trying to justify looting/stealing? shocked Your case is irredeemable. I give up on you!

#peakofhypocrisy #whichwaynigeria?
comprehension is obviously a problem for u since u have decided to take a figurative expression only by its surface meaning.
My expression was intended to mean they knew when and how to steal in such a way that they are hardly caught,unlike Diezani whose corrupt practices were constantly exposed by the media.
And note where I said 99 percent of them are thieves in case u wanted to say I was justifying stealing.
Re: Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Olayinka8793:
comprehension is obviously a problem for u since u have decided to take a figurative expression only by its surface meaning.
My expression was intended to mean they knew when and how to steal in such a way that they are hardly caught,unlike Diezani whose corrupt practices were constantly exposed by the media.
And note where I said 99 percent of them are thieves in case u wanted to say I was justifying stealing.
whatever mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing / We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors / Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.