Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. (2426 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
As shared on his Twitter handle.

What do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Bambless1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
100 % facts That's All I See.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by tayebest(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Baba we see you! cool
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Dcomrade(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
This is cool
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
But common sense is not common...Buhari lacks it

Meanwhile which tribe is this?

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by OmaBliss: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Buhari is a saint and a messiah so this commonsense advice won't be hard for him to carry out!

Saint Bubu toh sure grin
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by galadima77(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
This guy make sense (for common man) die
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by MosakuAW(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
In as much that, all the 7 tweets up there make sense it is not visible.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by CountDracula(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ben Bruce. He always has tym to tweet...
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ben Bruce you make sense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by osaslord500(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
cool
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
@all exactly my thoughts. This man sure reasons well. I hope our president heeds his advice.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by lekankolade(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Well said....dis guy talks sense but I don't know if he practice sense as well
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Nnemuka(f): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
ok.....

in another news i'm grateful this Presidential Misfit didn't announce his ministerial list earlier.....
If this is the best he could come up with after four months of 'rigorous' searching, what would he have produced if he had chosen to announce The List immediately after inauguration? Even Abacha might have been mistakenly included.
In all things, give thanks grin grin grin grin cheesy

shield.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by sammyj: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
wink For the first time I support Bruce on this, PMB should borrow from this word of wisdom from this man. who says nothing good can come out of PDP sorry Galilee!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by obakore20(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
These are the kind of men we need in government. They understand the loopholes and provide solutions to the problem. #Benmurraybruceforpresident2019
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
How can this hit front page? grin
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by aresa: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Shouldn't this Jobless joker face his own job and constituency instead offering unsolicited advice about another man's job?
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by aresa: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
And after banning this and that from doing this and that, the same thoughtless clowns wont hesitate to yell dictatorship

What a dumb and thoughtless advise..
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by seunmsg(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nnemuka:
ok.....

in another news i'm grateful this Presidential Misfit didn't announce his ministerial list earlier.....
If this is the best he could come up with after four months of 'rigorous' searching, what would he have produced if he had chosen to announce The List immediately after inauguration? Even Abacha might have been mistakenly included.

You really did not make any sense. The president made it clear that the delay in getting the handover notes from the previous administration and the need to get a perfect picture of the situation of things at all MDA's is responsible for the delay in composing the federal cabinet. He never told anybody that he was rigorously searching for a saint that doesn't exist anywhere.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by smoothpapuzy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nnemuka:
ok.....

Clown

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hypocrite, where are your own kids?

Or, those things do not include the senators?
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Jesusloveyou: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
obum88:
But common sense is not common...Buhari lacks it

Meanwhile which tribe is this?
but d apostle of common sense lack d common sense

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by yimikaa: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ben Bruce angry.

The same ben Bruce that followed saraki to the CCT to show solidarity to a corrupt fellow.

The guy should go and sleep abeg.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Emekamex(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
I present to you the ministerial angels promised by Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
seunmsg:

You really did not make any sense. The president made it clear that the delay in getting the handover notes from the previous administration and the need to get a perfect picture of the situation of things at all MDA's is responsible for the delay in composing the federal cabinet. He never told anybody that he was rigorously searching for a saint that doesn't exist anywhere.

This is the most unreasonable comment I've ever read on Nairaland. I'm sorry for you. Your knowledge is lope sided, try to balance and update it.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by lilprinze: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
how I wish this dura dull*rd would listen to this good points.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Jesusloveyou: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Hypocrite, where are your own kids?

Or, those things do not include the senators?
don't mind d guy,he lack common sense

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Dannyset(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
I stop believing this man immediately I saw him at the back of a Criminal facing charges at CCT.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by saintfederic: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
the man is on point. read a profile of one of the proposed ministers and in the profile she said "fortunately my children are not around "...the man is on point. read a profile of one of the proposed ministers and in the profile she said "fortunately my children are not around "...the man is on point. read a profile of one of the proposed ministers and in the profile she said "fortunately my children are not around "...
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by sandraokosun: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
@bruce, the albino is just a clown that knws how to use his propaganda stv to decieve fools. He crippled nta as it gmd, and diverted all funds to stv, within 2yrs stv beat the nta that existed 4 ages. He doesnt do what he says, ths clown said he doesnt fly 1st class but we saw his 1st flight pics which he forgot and pasted. All his kids are in usa doing rap crap and fuc*!king punny. And u are here saying common sense ! U common thief
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. by Jesusloveyou: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
yimikaa:
Ben Bruce angry.

The same ben Bruce that followed saraki to the CCT to show solidarity to a corrupt fellow.

The guy should go and sleep abeg.
d guy is d biggest hypocrites, he is wastefully corrupt, and d same time talking of common sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode's Economic War Against Igbos / New Pics Of Jonathan Around Looking Cool.zombies Should Go Die And Fuel Queue / Confirmed:Militants Terrorizing Lagos Are Ijaws - 4 Arrested By OPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.