Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Other People Controlling You And Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Other People Controlling You And Your Life? (1267 Views)

How To Know If A Lady/woman Is Remote Controlling You!!!!! / 10 Signs Of A Controlling Boyfriend / Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other People Controlling You And Your Life? by sweetlove(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2006
Other People Controlling You And Your Life?

Others know how to push your buttons, and you don't know how to stop it. Have you ever felt like someone else had a "remote control" for your life and emotions? Somehow, they just know how to "push your buttons", and get whatever they want from you? Get this: It's YOU that's giving them control. And if you're tired of this, then YOU need to learn how to TAKE BACK THE CONTROL of yourself and your life (And I want to teach you exactly how to do this, because taking control of your life will have an INSTANT impact on your success with women).

Feeling low self-esteem combined with resentment because others are "running the show" of your life. If you've experienced this situation where you feel like other people control your life, then you most likely ALSO felt some negative emotions about it. When you're out of control, you KNOW that something is wrong. And it makes you feel bad about yourself. This is a "negative spiral" that just gets worse and worse. The more you let others control you, the worse it gets. It MUST stop.

Allowing someone else to control you because you think it will get you what you want. This is a DEAL KILLER when it comes to success with women. Us guys LOVE to try to please women by letting them control us. The problem, of course, is that when a woman actually GETS control, that's when her ATTRACTION STOPS. If you want to solve this particular problem, then you must literally change the way you THINK, and change your emotional responses.
Re: Other People Controlling You And Your Life? by kinzolic(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2006
sweetlove honestly speaking i think it'll be best if u start writing romantic books or more like a love doctor sort pls do think abt this seriously u r really good @ it.
13 romance topics all within 2 days haba pls consider writing o
Re: Other People Controlling You And Your Life? by Busta(f): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2006
ur life can only be controlled by other pple when u allow or let them to.
Re: Other People Controlling You And Your Life? by sweetlove(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2006
kinzolic:

sweetlove honestly speaking i think it'll be best if u start writing romantic books or more like a love doctor sort please do think about this seriously you're really good @ it.
13 romance topics all within 2 days haba please consider writing o

My Brother,Thanks for your concwern,I am Thinking about It Myself,I will go for it,since I Have the Inner Power to do it.
Re: Other People Controlling You And Your Life? by kinzolic(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2006
Busta:

your life can only be controlled by other people when u allow or let them to.

True word
Re: Other People Controlling You And Your Life? by Oracle(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2006
kinzolic:

sweetlove honestly speaking i think it'll be best if u start writing romantic books or more like a love doctor sort please do think about this seriously you're really good @ it.
13 romance topics all within 2 days haba please consider writing o

Thatz just what i wanted to tell the guy

(1) (Reply)

Hehehe / Would U Do Ur B/f Or G/f To Prove That U Love Him/her? / Marriage According To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.