Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,991 members, 7,841,799 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How To Know If A Lady/woman Is Remote Controlling You!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Lady/woman Is Remote Controlling You!!!!! (646 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Lady/woman Is Remote Controlling You!!!!! by Honesty007(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2016
1)you can't stop thinking of her and this is how u wud know that u have been bottlecaged and wired spiritually.
2)she makes you sexually insatiable ie no matter how u sex her,you are not satisfied.
3)she scares other women/lady away
4)she despises,dizzes any decisions you make
5)She loves your picture all about and loves carrying it all around.she would catch withcraft spell on your pics and anywhere you go,other girls would run away from u.
6)her prescence makes you uneasy inspite of her beauty,endowments or anything good,u r tonguetied and can't speak to other women/ladies when she is around.
7)she leaks all your secrets to your enemies.
coolyou can't confide in her,some ladies r wicked ,m esp if they r jealous type,tell them smtin and they wud tell ur gf/f enemy /rival.
9)she is jealous/envious when seeing u with others
10)she becomes violent /silent anger.

11)you are under her thighs ie she uses sex to control you.she uses u like a dog.it is an experience i knownly pass tru.i know some ladies r stupid,but i hv to be on d receiving end to study them so that when i now get all their attitudes and warn them and they don't change,my reasons for severing relationship wud be xo glaring #They wont have an excuse#
12)any thing u do for her,she doesnt appreciate-ingratitude.Thats d worst type or form.
13)she lies about u,she speaks forwardly of what u have not said,she presumes and talks forwardly and messes u up.
14)she doesnt love u,but is showing off as if u r hers to all her friends.

solution:Throw a test of trust to any girl u hv feelings or genuienly love.
1)you must picture her in ur mind ,how she wud look if on d negative mood.
2)tell he also u hv other girls and see her reaction.if she says u shud go n marry ''she doesnt love u an inch!!!
3)Trek when u have money to know her endurance and patience.u cn give her money after trekking.if shemurmurs n complains,she doesntlove u
4)thisis necessary for real people who wanna marry later,this no 4,hv trustworthy friends keep an eye on her whereabouts!!!
5)sometimes dress rough,behave like ur poor or jobless to see how she truly values u in d Good times.
6)Give her small money/smtimes don't meet her wants,meet her needs to know if she is the faithful/loving or just materialistic and dumping type.
7)competition:bring other girls u know,more finer,than her to test her true love.If she is intimidated,then she doesnt love u.
If she complains/murmurs is envious and jealous or becomes violent she doesnt love u.
This is cos,she is ur friend,u r not yet willing to marry,there r other relationships apart from marriage and they are friendship and companionship.so these two most likely culminates into marriage d least way.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Lady/woman Is Remote Controlling You!!!!! by kilokeys(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2016
Op cry

U r the real wizard.. I pray nobody I know makes the mistake of meeting u..

Lol. They can't sef.. Two words from ur mouth and they are gone grin
Re: How To Know If A Lady/woman Is Remote Controlling You!!!!! by obiorathesubtle: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2016
who made you the exPert? undecided
Re: How To Know If A Lady/woman Is Remote Controlling You!!!!! by Zendinho(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2016
By their fruit, u knw them....YABA LEFT.... grin
Re: How To Know If A Lady/woman Is Remote Controlling You!!!!! by godofwar666(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2016
Nice write up but up try to organise it nicely. Thanks
Re: How To Know If A Lady/woman Is Remote Controlling You!!!!! by 1stluv(f): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2016
What is dis oen saying now
Re: How To Know If A Lady/woman Is Remote Controlling You!!!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2016
MISPLACED PRIORITIES. @OP ure going up and down, ure confuse thats why ure mixing salt with sugar or perhaps a lady dump your ass off.
Re: How To Know If A Lady/woman Is Remote Controlling You!!!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2016
1stluv:
What is dis oen saying now
ME self confuse.
Re: How To Know If A Lady/woman Is Remote Controlling You!!!!! by kellz0(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2016
Didt even read anytthinq so dnt know what to comment

(1) (Reply)

I Need One Serious Girl For Stronge Relationship / Am I Ok? Its Been A Long Time Since I Had A Crush On A Lady / Baby MAMA Craze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.