Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! (7478 Views)

Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / 10 Innocent Photos That Proves You Have A Really Dirty Mind At Your First Sight / Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by vizkiz: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
[b]ok, I know lot of people will start typing the obvious memory verse "no girl is ugly" but let me tell you the fact. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE PRETTY tongue

So here goes...

1. You Tag 100 People In on a Picture And Still Get 2 Likes, probably from Your Siblings. Mehn, you are so fugly!

2. You Have Competed In three Or More Miss Nairaland Competitions Without Ever Making The Top Five. Aunty take heart, you no fine at all grin

3. When Your Group Of Girlfriends Wanna take A Picture They Hand Over The phone To You. Its not like they hate you, they don't want the picture to look scary!

4. If no guy has ever paid your transport fare in a public bus, then you have to do something
about your looks. shocked

5. Whenever there is a drama rehearsal in your church, they always select you to play the role
of a witch, grandma, vampire or demon but they have never asked you to play the roll of mamiwater. Forget say you get talent, you fit be like witch naturally without make up

6. 75% of girls with names like "sexy/queen/diva/cute/pretty/sugar/bae/mhiz attached to their moniker on Nairaland according to research are usually very lipsrsealed

7. 70% of girls that support ChelseaFC are usually ugly. FACT!!!! angry

9. Ugly girls wont even notice that there is no #8 cos they are so angry with me right now for exposing them.

#10. You always upload pictures with your yansh facing the camera just because you think you have big yansh. I am so sorry aunty, that yansh can not make up for your face! You fugly! angry

11. If you are always not interested in going out to swim with friends. Aunty I know why, its because you are scared the PAINTs on your face will come off and your true face will be unmasked! tongue

Most of them will avoid this thread like a plague! grin
[/b]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by INTROVERT(f): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
This argument has flaws.
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Kingsasian(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
No.1 though....lol
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by falconey(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
oh shiit! No 10 ROKIATU

9 Likes

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by vizkiz: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
This argument has flaws.

can you glady point them out?

1 Like

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by missmary(f): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Well... Am not guilty of any of these but a guy has never paid my fare on a bus... embarassed
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
C'mon, stop encouraging suicide.

Before una commit suicide, quickly digest no 12:

12. If you haven't got at least 5 mentions from RickRichards

INTROVERT:
This argument has flaws.
Yeah, right.
Huhuhuhu!!! I bet she loathes mirrors. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by donholy28(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
True! any girl that has a pretty or beautiful or anything sexy attached to her moniker is usually d opposite
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by sanbells(f): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Well.... I think everyone created by God is beautiful/handsome cause we're made in his image and he isn't fugly. Besides dat, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. To you, dat chic might look so fugly. Buh to another guy, he's seen what he's been searching for.... Datz life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Number two seems flawed. Miss Nairaland competition is more like a popularity poll. The most liberal and flirtiest female who frolicks most with the ubiquitous, perverted sex-starved members of my gender on this section and who is considered as the least snub tends to get more votes. It's more like the guys paying her back for being a willing accomplice in their decadent, needless chitchats and _cockteasing.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by nikkypearl(f): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
missmary:
Well... Am not guilty of any of these but a guy has never paid my fare on a bus... embarassed
Nd he suggested you do something about your look! grin

Where is ..
IaMALEGEND
Dharay
Prettythickkme
Missspicy tongue
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Op where is number8? sad another bashing thread for ladies!! cool
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Shamstiel: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
So my gf is ugly cry
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
donholy28:
True! any girl that has a pretty or beautiful or anything sexy attached to her moniker is usually d opposite

_Prettythicksme
_Prettydiva
_Prettylilian

Not forgetting those with "DIVA" , "LOVELY" and "SEXY" as their suffixes.cheesy ⚡⚡⚡

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by braine(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
This argument has flaws.

Plenty flaws
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by vizkiz: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
falconey:
[/color]

[color=#000099]abeg I no mention name oh grin

missmary:

guilty of one, gulty of all tongue
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by vizkiz: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
sanbells:
Well.... I think everyone created by God is beautiful/handsome cause we're made in his image and he isn't fugly. Besides dat, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. To you, dat chic might look so fugly. Buh to another guy, he's seen what he's been searching for.... Datz life

yeah boo hoo undecided
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
copy and paste threadcheesy

1 Like

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by menix(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
I don't agree totally with number 1, so many fugly galz on NL yet dey get 50 likes.

If am lieing check the profile of any gal that quotes me..
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Kingsley1000(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
missmary:
that means you're ugly
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by vizkiz: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Number two seems flawed. Miss Nairaland competition is more like a popularity poll. The most liberal and flirtiest female who frolicks most with the ubiquitous, perverted sex-starved members of my gender on this section and who is considered as the least snub tends to get more votes. It's more like the guys paying her back for being a willing accomplice in their decadent, needless chitchats and _cockteasing.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

true! I noticed this severally about the competition though undecided

1 Like

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
menix:
I don't agree totally with number 1, so many fugly galz on NL yet u see 50 likes..

If am lieing check the profile of any gal that quotes me..
I quote u grin
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by vizkiz: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op where is number8? sad another bashing thread for ladies!! cool

not bashing anybody. Just stated the obvious tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Kingsley1000(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

_Prettythicksme
_Prettydiva
_Prettylilian

Not forgetting those with "DIVA" , "LOVELY" and "SEXY" as their suffixes.cheesy ⚡⚡⚡

all the aforementioned names are ugly,research has shown that 80% of NL babes are ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by misspicy(f): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
♦ ⚡⚡⚡
Wow,i always knew you are a wise guy...

And girls that insult or bash their gender in favour of the guys
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by awesome11(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
This argument has flaws.
Many flaws..
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
vizkiz:

not bashing anybody. Just stated the obvious tongue
Hmmmmm shey me i no fine? grin
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by vizkiz: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Shamstiel:
So my gf is ugly cry

take heart dude. But if you are good looking, you can save your kids from horrible looks wink

Lalasticlala, I hope say your girlfriend pretty sha! grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by rawpadgin(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
b
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by misspicy(f): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
nikkypearl:
Nd he suggested you do something about your look! grin
Where is .. IaMALEGEND Dharay Prettythickkme Its Misspicy please tongue
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by vizkiz: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hmmmmm shey me i no fine? grin

you cheated on me. So you are not fine! angry

1 Like

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by awesome11(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
♦ ⚡⚡⚡
Dix tin pain u gan o.. U get many English for ur reservoir. U waste too many dix nyt sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice / My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then / Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.