Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today (84772 Views)

Civet Killed Inside LASU, Ojo (Photos) / UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Emmaesty(f): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lovexme:

I figured. Na sleep eyes I take type all that shii.

Nyt.
Goodnight
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by ZIDANEFUN(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
wow dis kind animal fit destroy dis skull bt e no fit dy 4 mouau cos we no get forest 4 hia
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by WailingWailer00(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-8VfDgIHLNHk/VhV3EnV1NWI/AAAAAAAG4yg/_B1QUI3hnEg/s400/a.jpg[/img]
A www.metronaija.com reader sent in the photos. He said there's a seasonal stream inside the university, and the crocodile was discovered after yesterday's heavy rain inside a drainage that leads to the university pry school. See another photo after the cut...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-YRFx334NHZ8/VhV3FdvORiI/AAAAAAAG4yk/86j_Ok3rsjI/s400/c.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YjwlaBGHbNU/VhV3GHmkLwI/AAAAAAAG4ys/OFy5qZmH9yg/s1600/b.jpg[/img]
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-see-animal-that-was-killed.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Ishilove doesn't exist anymore bro undecided
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Legitbaba(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
androidroot:
This should be Alligator
Alligator no dey Naija na...na croc
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by ikombe: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rich4god:
Even students are not left out.... Why are we just trying to destroy our natural habitat...
Aligator natural habitat for primary school U dey smoke weed abi u dey supply am undecided
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
yvelch:
OMG, scary!

Visit konga.com and search for "yvelch" .....brace yourself cos our store has really hot foreign cloths for u wink

Pay on delivery to PH?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by UjSizzle(f): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wait make Agulu people find their Croc undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Mattex001(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Eyah....its such a pity!

That's why You need to be informed! Some people dont watch Animal Planet which actually exposes you to different species of animals and how they survive in their habitat. I watch Gator Boys alot on DSTV and believe me I can Capture this Animal if I see it without harming it

All u need do is make it tired by moving round its tails till it can't move again then u jump ontop of it and press its head to the ground while some gets a rope nd ties its Mouth... grin

Btw:Why kill something you can't even eat?

I thought I was gonna see a Phyton or Hyena undecided

Rest in Peace CrocCroc cry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by queebeediva(f): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nigerians with their killing habit yet they could not kill those bastard called Boko harm only innocent animals.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by kennynelcon(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
My primary school...
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Menace2Society(m): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Legitbaba:

Alligator no dey Naija na...na croc
Alligator no dey Naija?wat a joke undecided
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by sirjosh29(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]Lol, God help this Nation smiley
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Menace2Society(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mattex001:
Eyah....its such a pity!

That's why You need to be informed! Some people dont watch Animal Planet which actually exposes you to different species of animals and how they survive in their habitat. I watch Gator Boys alot on DSTV and believe me I can Capture this Animal if I see it without harming it

All u need do is make it tired by moving round its tails till it can't move again then u jump ontop of it and press its head to the ground while some gets a rope nd ties it... grin

Mr Animal planet Croc or Alligator which one?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by hakinze00(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Them they stroll 4 my area wella,admean say na lion i 4 shw interest
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Octaves(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
I've always been wary of my surroundings when inside that schl. There are a lot of streams and i've always known sth like this or large pythons and boas could pop up one day. I usually study the water before crossing especially near boys hostel. I also watch out for possible camofladged animals that could be lurking in the bushes and d foot paths are narrow and are regularly encroached upon by bushes. I don't want 2 b snatched by some beast
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Michellla:

why are crocodiles in news lately cry
maybe na their season...lol

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Octaves(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mattex001:
Eyah....its such a pity!

All u need do is make it tired by moving round its tails till it can't move again then u jump ontop of it and press its head to the ground while some gets a rope nd ties it... grin

didn't they say somewhere that u should not try that at home

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by ITbomb(m): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Some peeps would still be thinking about pepper soup
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by kobonaire(m): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lawd hav maci .... wat e dat animal sef??
There must be an abiku on that campus
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by kobonaire(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
ITbomb:
Some peeps would still be thinking about pepper soup
and if they offer you, you no go chop am??
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by kobonaire(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mattex001:
Eyah....its such a pity!

Please, all that one na film trick, make you try make this giant abiku lizard roll, him go chop half of your hand then we go see how you go come type for NairaLand again ... grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Mattex001(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Menace2Society:
Mr Animal planet Croc or Alligator which one?

Alligator! Although there's no significant difference between these two Reptiles just the Mouth of a gator is U shaped and Croc is V shaped and the fact that Alligators are mostly found in Fresh waters as as to Sea water for the Former

GatorBoys also captures Croc they are not restricted to Alligators alone.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Mattex001(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
kobonaire:

Please, all that one na film trick, make you try make this giant abiku lizard roll, him go chop half of your hand then we go see how you go come type for NairaLand again ... grin

Bros leave that thing! It's all about timing these Type of Reptiles easily get tired that what most people don't know

Although I won't dispose the fact that a sight of it could be scary to some people like you grin
U fit shiiit for Pant sef!

Buh Crocs don't run or chase people unlike other other Reptiles just keep a distance till its tired

grin
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Mattex001(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Octaves:
didn't they say somewhere that u should not try that at home

Oga wake up!! I'm not talking about WWE here
You really don't watch TV do you? undecided

It's a form of entertainment buh People learn stuffs too from these programmes
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by shut(f): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
androidroot:
This should be Alligator
Or iguana
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by kobonaire(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mattex001:

Bros leave that thing! It's all about timing these Type of Reptiles easily get tired that what most people don't know

Although I won't dispose the fact that a sight of it could be scary to some people like you grin
U fit shiiit for Pant sef!

Buh Crocs don't run or chase people unlike other other Reptiles just keep a distance till its tired

grin
You get gun to shoot de croc?? Abi u wan use your bread knife?? grin
Yes, if I see croc, I pick race run 180 degrees

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Mattex001(m): 12:00am On Oct 08, 2015
kobonaire:

You get gun to shoot de croc?? Abi u wan use your bread knife?? grin
Yes, if I see croc, I pick race run 180 degrees

U fit snap picshure na then Hastag am put for twitter and Nairaland at least u better pass folks way go kill am, then u can take off 360 degrees grin
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Rich4god:
Even students are not left out.... Why are we just trying to destroy our natural habitat...
. Until it started killing students, then is the right time to kill it
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Nickymezor(f): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmmmm, na wa ooo. It looks so scary by d way
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by flokii: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2015
wait o...
must you kill every animal you see?.. whc kin country be this sef
our brothers have killed all d elephants for business... they knw themselves grin
pls we need animals protection law in this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.