Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today (84782 Views)

Civet Killed Inside LASU, Ojo (Photos) / UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by TushAnn(f): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
hollowpot15684:

What do we need them for in zoo, government can't take care of them now.

There are some in the reserved areas..

In their natural habitat, they are also abundant..if u wan see dem too make we go, but nah u go dey front oo..
Lol... you'll lead the way since you're a man. And I'll follow.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Felitsa187(f): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Do we have to kill everything? It's becoming annoying!
Mumu. So, if u c an alligator in ur house today, u no go kill am? Mr do good. If u like, if u c a snake in ur premises, don't kill it oh. Wait until it kills u.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by TushAnn(f): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
cruzyteejay:

pls before quoting me,make a better research about this communities in aambra state.

Awka(monkey)
idemmili north and south(pyton)
anam and neighbouring communities(crocodile)
umunya(a unique specie of fish)

And other states like cross river(antelope,leopard,tiger,wild pig etc)............i don't know about other states but am sure about this ones,incase the so called tourists want something for them,let them go to obudu cattle ranch and co or better still go and watch the boko boys in sambisa forest(its enough attraction for tourists and is strictly for free)
Ok, so because those places you mentioned still have this wildlife they should keep killing them at will, to satisfy their babaric hunger. Then let's see if in the next 10-20 years they'll have any more animals left to kill.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Felitsa187:

Mumu. So, if u c an alligator in ur house today, u no go kill am? Mr do good. If u like, if u c a snake in ur premises, don't kill it oh. Wait until it kills u.
It's because of fools like you that I made that comment. An alligator poses no threat to us so killing it is silly
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by hollowpot15684(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
TushAnn:

Lol... you'll lead the way since you're a man. And I'll follow.

grin
LoL..noo remember u ladies always want to do better wat a man can do.. Ladies first, I go support u no worry.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Felitsa187(f): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

It's because of fools like you that I made that comment. An alligator poses no threat to us so killing it is silly
Rnt u just daft!!! So u think an alligator poses no threats to humans eh? Ok oh. Gwan live ryt next to one or better still adopt one as a pet na. Olodo!
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Felitsa187:

Rnt u just daft!!! So u think an alligator poses no threats to humans eh? Ok oh. Gwan live ryt next to one or better still adopt one as a pet na. Olodo!
The world needs less dunces like you than alligators, some dogs are wild yet are reared as pets. Blockhead!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by blank(f): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Now, this is the real deal not those monitor lizards being killed up and down.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by CodeHouse: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
androidroot:
This should be Alligator

Then Alligator it is...(only few will understand this joke!)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by cruzyteejay(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
TushAnn:

Ok, so because those places you mentioned still have this wildlife they should keep killing them at will, to satisfy their babaric hunger. Then let's see if in the next 10-20 years they'll have any more animals left to kill.

oh no,its still there because they don't kill it,its their custom,so come 100 years,its still there,i just hope you are not trying to convince us on embracing all that the western world have to offer?
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by TushAnn(f): 12:29am On Oct 09, 2015
cruzyteejay:

oh no,its still there because they don't kill it,its their custom,so come 100 years,its still there,i just hope you are not trying to convince us on embracing all that the western world have to offer?
Lol..
Far from it. It's just that the way we kill wild animals over here is disturbing.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by TushAnn(f): 12:35am On Oct 09, 2015
hollowpot15684:

grin
LoL..noo remember u ladies always want to do better wat a man can do.. Ladies first, I go support u no worry.

Nope. I know when to let a man take the lead. Besides, I'm a very submissive lady. So, after u sir.

uhm...I think we're derailing the thread.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2015
CodeHouse:

Then Alligator it is...(only few will understand this joke!)
Hahaha cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by CodeHouse: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
androidroot:

Hahaha cheesy

yup, the OP called it "animal" and just like Adam, you named it - Alligator!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by JuanDeDios: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
androidroot:
This should be Alligator
No. It' a croc that is not yet fully grown. There are no gators in Nigeria.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by yvelch(f): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Pay on delivery to PH?

Yep! wink
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by cruzyteejay(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
TushAnn:

Lol..
Far from it. It's just that the way we kill wild animals over here is disturbing.

yea its True,just that

wild animals are sweeter than domestic animalssad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by TushAnn(f): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
cruzyteejay:

yea its True,just that

wild animals are sweeter than domestic animalssad
Lol...
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Felitsa187(f): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

U r very stvpid. The Lord have mercy on ur wretched soul. I actually hope u get killed by an alligator.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Felitsa187(f): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

The world needs less dunces like you than alligators, some dogs are wild yet are reared as pets. Blockhead!
Stvpid!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Felitsa187:

U r very stvpid. The Lord have mercy on ur wretched soul. I actually hope u get killed by an alligator.
biatchi idiota!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.