Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Who Should Love More, The Guy Or The Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Love More, The Guy Or The Lady? (436 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / What All Men Love More Than Sex ..tested!! (twale For Boys) / In A Relationship,who Should Love More-guys Or Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Love More, The Guy Or The Lady? by Lasgidy1(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Recently, I had a recount of my past relationships till present and I've realized that at some point in my life, there are some girls I'd loved and cherished so much but either dey cared less or even don't care while some other girls that gave me so much attention, care and love but the reciprocation was extremely low. Most times, I oblige just to fulfil that sexual need.
I have come to understand that when a guy tends to love a lady more, she tends to have issues more and might end up frustrating hell out of the guy's life while on the other hand when a lady loves a guy more, he tends to take her feelings for granted. However, it can be arguably said that it is rare to find a 50:50 love from both parties, For equilibrium, what's your take on this? Whose affection should be higher? The guy or the lady?
Cc: lalasticlala...

1 Like

Re: Who Should Love More, The Guy Or The Lady? by eltinomarine(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
D guy should love more
Re: Who Should Love More, The Guy Or The Lady? by yanabasee(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Who should love most doesn't make nor change anything in a relationship other than pride...

Both persons should learn to love each other squarely! That way...there will be equal feelings and equal hurts...

There is no law that one should love too much or too less... Rather, one should love with his right senses!

1 Like

Re: Who Should Love More, The Guy Or The Lady? by seoxpert(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
BOTH LOL

Re: Who Should Love More, The Guy Or The Lady? by jamex93(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
the ladies should love more
Re: Who Should Love More, The Guy Or The Lady? by naijaboiy: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Who Should Love More, The Guy Or The Lady? by Cutehector(m): 12:55am On Oct 08, 2015
The guy in d friendzone.... And d sidechic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Your Marriage Work? / Ladies And Gentlemen: It's Finally Here. / Guys , Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.