Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) (46526 Views)

NNPC Tanker’s Trailer Boy Seen Battling Fuel Leakage In Lagos (Video) / Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia / Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by menix(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
anonimi:

Yes heat rash of SELF DECEIT and transferred responsibility dey do you.
Unfortunately dusting powder fit no helep you for the matter.

Hahaha..
Young man u sound bereaved..
Ur fada kick iron bucket

Jst lemme know the date, I must avail myself..
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Menace2Society(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
shortgun:
See what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to.
What a dullard
Tough guy stop calling your President names undecided i'm 101% sure u be Ibo
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by botson(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Henrypraise:
Dia is a level of incompetence n neglect of duty dat can be termed as manslaughter. If the FAAN personnel ar doin dia job, cases such as dis n d 2bricks/ blocks in engine compartment of ytday, will be taken seriously, N we won't hear of them.

As I de watch n read air crash investigation reach, I neva see any one wen com from naija from d first plane crash @ ikogosi in ekiti 1942 to d helicopter crash of last month.

Thats the duty of NCAA and not FAAN
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by fart: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
That is not cool. Nigeria needs to stop buying second hand things and stop embarrassing us jare. We are not a poor nation. We are proud people and it is time we start reflecting out true wealth for the world to see.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by ibisko04: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
anonimi:

Please how many brains do we have now- one, three, five, 10?
How many more do we need- six, 20, 35?

How many brains are in the head of our oyinbo "superiors"?

I hope you are able to answer my three questions intelligently.
Thanks.
We have only one brain in our individual head.
What I meant by asking for more brains for us Nigerians is more capacity to reason very well in order to perform any given tasks to the best of our ability.
The different between an oyibo man and a Nigerian is the ability of the oyibo guy to reasons more deeply .
Nigerians are more concerned about what he/she can make for himself individually than what is going to be the benefits to the general public.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by siegfried99(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Nothing we no go see for naija
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by gmobik: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
More Likely the Air conditioning system than Water from rain outside. Why are people really dis dull.....

1 Like

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Kreamie(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Overland Airways.. ATR172
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Kreamie(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Aero uses red..Its Overland Airways
LastProphet:
the seats looks like Aero
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Galacious1: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
menix:
*Its only in Nigeria Plane leaks. *Its only in. Nigeria u buy Egg only to discover it's content have been used. * it's only in Nigeria u buy phone only to discover Fufu at home. It's only in Nigeria refinery begs for crude. *its only in Nigeria, police comes after a robbery to arrest the robbed. *Only in Nigeria, a virgin land is billed PHCN bill.
Nigeria I hail..
Nicely written. Bookmarked

1 Like

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Excuzeme: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
shortgun:
See what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to.
What a dullard

Its only in Nigeria that people without a brain, just comment for the sake of it

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abbycite:
What is d name of the airline?

This info make no sense without mentioning the airline name.....
grin Overland grin lipsrsealed
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by ANBAKO: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Unfortunately this is a total lack of understanding of basic modus operandi of an aircraft.

If this is rain water shouldn't there be depressurization of the cabin? Na wa for you oooo!!! Did the oxygen masks popped out? The water is definitely from the air conditioning system.

In as much that I understand that this is not normal but to say rain water coming into the cabin is totally absurd.

Do you know the layers of titanium, insulation and cladding materials that makes up the body of an aircraft?

Op you and your writter/sender are funny.

Seems a lot of Nairalanders know nothing about aircrafts

Do good for good to come your way

2 Likes

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by ibisko04: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
gmobik:
More Likely the Air conditioning system than Water from rain outside. Why are people really dis dull.....
According to OP, the proportions of the dropping water was constants with the velocity of the rain.
When the rain was pouring, the leakage was heavy. As the rain slowly goes down, the water dropped slowly also.
So, the body of the aircraft is the one leaking.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Khez: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
It has been aired on channels tv since last 2months,it's from overland airlines.........
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by dammiedot(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
You flew Overland airways... what do you expect! next time use ur umbrella as your hand luggage
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Overland airways. Thought the airline was dead
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by oyeezah(f): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
menix:
*Its only in Nigeria Plane leaks. *Its only in. Nigeria u buy Egg only to discover it's content have been used. * it's only in Nigeria u buy phone only to discover Fufu at home. It's only in Nigeria refinery begs for crude. *its only in Nigeria, police comes after a robbery to arrest the robbed. *Only in Nigeria, a virgin land is billed PHCN bill.
Nigeria I hail..
. e go beta

1 Like

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Chanzy1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Just so am clear.

People actually do believe that a plane can have holes through to the outside and fly?
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Chanzy1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
gmobik:

I wonder ooo
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by tsdarkside(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Towncrier247:
Sahara Reporter's Adeola Fayehun shared it on YouTube, says a Nigerian airline passenger sent it to her. The passenger wrote

"I presume it started raining shortly before our landing as we waited in the plane for the Airline staff to get us umbrellas to shelter. All of that sounds good, right? Until we discovered the plane was leaking. Please see attached photos and video. Although it wasn't immediately clear if the leak was from the rain or the plane's cooling system, one thing was evident: the rate of leakage was proportional to the fluctuating intensity of the rain. At heavy intensity, the leak was pouring. When the rain subsided, it became more of a drip. In any case, the structural integrity of the aircraft is brought to question."

See the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiqwLvIaRMI

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photovideo-water-leakage-inside.html

yea...keep on buying white-people products....their products never last long....they say you do it yourself,you said no...enjoy a life long paying for a product that is fraudulent to start with......
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by International77: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
This is not a leakage. Usually when it raining outside the plane, the A/C system in the plane begins to produce condensation and therefore that condensation begins to leak through the over head cabin. There is no way the plan can have a leakage, if there really was a leakage, that plane would not even have landed as any little hole in the fuselage would cause the plane to rip apart in high altitude. Please people, we need to learn how to judge things and not always run to disgrace our Nigerian airlines. Yes, the airlines face a lot of difficulties and that's because the system is so corrupt that the government does not make operations easy for these airlines. The Nigerian aviation industry is really struggling with keeping high standards and there is only so much they can do without the help of the government. Are there corrupt people in the airlines as well? Yes, there are. I am not saying its perfect.

Please do not jump to conclusions. Do not let random posts make us look like we are an ignorant and uneducated population.

Those who may even doubt this, please do some little research on google and it is very normal to have some water condensations in planes. I have actually been on a Lufthansa and other flight with this happening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by International77: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
ibisko04:

According to OP, the proportions of the dropping water was constants with the velocity of the rain.
When the rain was pouring, the leakage was heavy. As the rain slowly goes down, the water dropped slowly also.
So, the body of the aircraft is the one leaking.

Sir, that is only because after take off, the condensation from the AC reduces and so does the leakage. Also, as the rain reduces, the temperature outside begins to reduce as well and therefor the AC system in the plane also reduces and the leaking stops.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Hongbenga(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
NATION WIDE DELIVERY Ask Me For Your Christian Memory Card. Now The CRM 4 & 8GB Memory Card Comes With 17 TREASURES OF TREMENDOUS VALUE : (1) Audio BIBLES in 4-Languages, (Listen to God's Word in Hausa, Yourba, Igbo & English (2) 200 Specially Selected Gospel Songs (3) 20 BIBLE Versions (Java, Android & Text) (4) 100 Vital VIDEOS (+Passion of the Christ) (5) 100 Vital VIDEOS of HYMNS (with Lyrics) (6) 100 Christian BOOKS on Vital Topics (7) 500 Inspiring Gospel IMAGES (cool 150 Amazing PSALMS (9) Entire Bible PROVERBS (A wisdom bank) (10) 10 Special Christian CARTOONS (11) Collation of all the PRAYERS in the Bible (12) 40 Vital Christian Webpages (13) 40 Amazing Messages on PROSPERITY (14) 40 Amazing Messages on HEALING (15) 40 Amazing Messages on WISDOM (16) 40 Amazing Messages on RELATIONSHIP & MARRIAGE (Highly Informative) (17) PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE : Holy Ghost's Messages (From January - July) . To get this Card, Call CRM to send you Cards as Agent Meet our Agent at REDEEMER's University Chapel EDE. OR REDEMPTION Camp at back of Prayer Foyer. All across this nation we have received text messages and Calls of people commending this initiative as well as asking to be CRM Agents in their Churches. By the inspiration of the Spirit of GOD we have packaged and loaded into 8GB Memory Cards everything that will elevate a person towards godliness; everything that will amplify a person’s scriptural knowledge and spirituality; everything that will enormously enhance a person’s life and ministry, everything that is relevant and highly impactful; everything that will give Godly fun and inspiration. It is indeed TREASURE BEYOND MEASURE. Our Mandate is to enrich Christians Nationwide with Godly media items for Spiritual Edge; in as much as the media has one of the strongest influences in everyone’s life. My friends, It is Expedient to take advantage of this offer and kindly tell friends about it as well. Shalom! TEl: 07031843066, 08155723812, 09037481102.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by International77: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
tsdarkside:

yea...keep on buying white-people products....their products never last long....they say you do it yourself,you said no...enjoy a life long paying for a product that is fraudulent to start with......

Sir, if there was a crown for stupidity, you would be KING.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Seun360(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
jamex93:
u don forget say na second hand plane dem dey carry come naija

Second hand abi third hand sef.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by magicminister: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
this is a dangerous situation.
The structural integrity of the airplane fuselage has been greatly compromised and this is an impending disaster if left unchecked.
wooow... im shocked!!
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by timunstopable: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
it can only be one airline arik
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by aspirebig: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
This makes no sense to me.

Why not mention the name of the airline, the date you travelled, the airport and time for identification.

All these old airlines that flood our airspace.

This is a serious issue.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
International77:

Sir, if there was a crown for stupidity, you would be KING.

thank you... grin grin grin grin
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by bigtt76(f): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
I hate it when we see posts like this without the airline's name angry

Towncrier247:
Sahara Reporter's Adeola Fayehun shared it on YouTube, says a Nigerian airline passenger sent it to her. The passenger wrote

"I presume it started raining shortly before our landing as we waited in the plane for the Airline staff to get us umbrellas to shelter. All of that sounds good, right? Until we discovered the plane was leaking. Please see attached photos and video. Although it wasn't immediately clear if the leak was from the rain or the plane's cooling system, one thing was evident: the rate of leakage was proportional to the fluctuating intensity of the rain. At heavy intensity, the leak was pouring. When the rain subsided, it became more of a drip. In any case, the structural integrity of the aircraft is brought to question."

See the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiqwLvIaRMI

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photovideo-water-leakage-inside.html
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by bigtt76(f): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sounds plausible but why be say name only this one condensation catch? grin I'm sure the manufacturers must have tested this before going to market with it such condensation would never be noticed by the passengers if all is well with the plane.

International77:
This is not a leakage. Usually when it raining outside the plane, the A/C system in the plane begins to produce condensation and therefore that condensation begins to leak through the over head cabin. There is no way the plan can have a leakage, if there really was a leakage, that plane would not even have landed as any little hole in the fuselage would cause the plane to rip apart in high altitude. Please people, we need to learn how to judge things and not always run to disgrace our Nigerian airlines. Yes, the airlines face a lot of difficulties and that's because the system is so corrupt that the government does not make operations easy for these airlines. The Nigerian aviation industry is really struggling with keeping high standards and there is only so much they can do without the help of the government. Are there corrupt people in the airlines as well? Yes, there are. I am not saying its perfect.

Please do not jump to conclusions. Do not let random posts make us look like we are an ignorant and uneducated population.

Those who may even doubt this, please do some little research on google and it is very normal to have some water condensations in planes. I have actually been on a Lufthansa and other flight with this happening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic / Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos / Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.