Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. (1005 Views)

I Just Ask Girl If She Be Runz Girl Omo She Vex Block Me! / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / ADIDAS Epic Reply To A Guy Via Twitter " Need Dating Tips " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by koronic: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Love, dating/relationship issues, marital problems etc.. are one of the biggest problems affecting individuals and most people may b too shy or too embarassed to ask or share it. This thread is for you to share those probs so that other people with better experience or more knowledge can help profer a solution or a better action you can take. Feel free to ask.
Please let's try to b composed n not insult anyone who asks questions genuinely ,its because they need our assistance that's y they asked. Thanks in advance.
On that note let's hear ur questions.
Re: Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2015
I dey sleep Now. I'll give you a very good advice tomorrow when I'm up.. #just calm down you hear
Re: Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by koronic: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2015
profojah:
I dey sleep Now. I'll give you a very good advice tomorrow when I'm up.. #just calm down you hear

Re: Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2015
koronic:

I stil dey sleep.. Make I wake up
Re: Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by koronic: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
profojah:
I stil dey sleep.. Make I wake up
It isn't a must for you to comment. U can juss pass by.
Re: Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
koronic:

It isn't a must for you to comment. U can juss pass by.
Wait na.. I just dey wake up..make I shower. Its 7:06am here
Re: Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by koronic: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2015
profojah:

Wait na.. I just dey wake up..make I shower. Its 7:06am here

I see you really do have a problem..probably sick or something.
Please Don't use your nonchalancy to deter people who are really interested in the topic to comment or ask their questions and if they won't ,its better left blank rather than putting up insignificant comments.
Re: Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2015
koronic:

I see you really do have a problem..probably sick or something.
Please Don't use your nonchalancy to deter people who are really interested in the topic to comment or ask their questions and if they won't ,its better left blank rather than putting up insignificant comments.
Guy chilax .. I' just finish having my bath.. Wait my I cream my body.. Brb
Re: Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by koronic: 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
sunbel:
Help me out guy, due to my upbringing i don't know how to woo/toast a lady and dis as cos loneliness to grip me.... I nid comment on how to woo a lady on social medias or face to face to my own .....#waitin......

I would like to clarify.
I would like u to really clarify what u mean by "upbringing" and "lonliness" when u say lonliness , how exactly do u mean? R u refering to ripe for marriage or you are refering to friends of benefit?? And when u say ur upbringing ,how exactly where u brought up?
Re: Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:38am On Jun 23, 2016
koronic:
Love, dating/relationship issues, marital problems etc.. are one of the biggest problems affecting individuals and most people may b too shy or too embarassed to ask or share it. This thread is for you to share those probs so that other people with better experience or more knowledge can help profer a solution or a better action you can take. Feel free to ask.
Please let's try to b composed n not insult anyone who asks questions genuinely ,its because they need our assistance that's y they asked. Thanks in advance.
On that note let's hear ur questions.

Hello there wink
Re: Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by koronic: 3:47am On Jun 23, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Hello there wink
hey.
Re: Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by koronic: 3:49am On Jun 23, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Hello there wink

did u actually notice I just viewed ir profile Minutes ago? or its just a coincidence you said hi just now.
Re: Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:02am On Jun 23, 2016
koronic:

did u actually notice I just viewed ir profile Minutes ago? or its just a coincidence you said hi just now.

Lol. I saw your pm actually so I came to drop by wink
Re: Need Dating Advice.???? Just Ask. by koronic: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. I saw your pm actually so I came to drop by wink
nice! pls do reply the pm..

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story, Things We Do For Love No One Can Imagine !!! / How To..... / Signs Of Unfaithfulness In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.