Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (52081 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by nicanony: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nairalanders, your advice is needed. Had to open a new account to post this for a friend who is currently in a mess.

LONG POST ALERT!!!

She dated her ex-fiance for 9years during which a lot of things happened.

She happens to be one of those cool-headed naive girls. He had carnal knowledge of her when she was 17 without her consent (assumed rape). She told no one out of fear, stigma and condemnation. The guy came back begging that he loves her & would like to marry her in future and since the deed was done, they should just start dating. After much pleading, she agreed to date him (Her biggest mistake). She noticed the guy use some slang when talking with his friends but felt it was normal guys stuff & didnt know what it meant and moreover after they started dating he disassociated himself from them. He brought out the idea of them making a blood oath to keep d relationship solid & to marry each other which after much persuasion they did it. Unknowingly to her, the guy was a cultist.

While they were in the uni, she got pregnant twice & wanted to keep d baby but the guy insisted on a D&C cos he wasnt ready to father a child as @then so he took her to d hospital to get it done. After graduation, his attitude changed and he started flirting with other girls, dated 2 known ones and always came back begging. My friend loved him & took him back despite his excesses. Suitors started coming, d guy started hitting her, gives death threat to any man who he perceives is asking her out via phone/message & threatens her. To the extent, he threatened a Captain (Navy man), the man wrote a statement that her ex was a cultist & ordered his men to teach him a big lesson but d girl pleaded on his behalf. She had to call our friend whose father was a soldier, he intervened & the captain later dropped d case after much pleading. He later stopped the hitting & threats on her after she stood her ground on one of those occasions but said he was never breaking the oath that must get married.

She got a fair job, supported him financially cos he couldnt get a good job after graduation. He proposed & marriage plans kicked off, she spent all her savings 4 d plans and getting him a good house for dem wen dey eventually get married. N.B: She didnt stay in d house. Both families had met and all that was left was to get the formal marriage done. They started having issues & d quarrels became much, so she decided to give him some space for 3months which they both agreed to. After 3months, she returned & found out d guy was dating someone else who he camped in his house. The guy said he has moved on since d girl gave him space & dat he loves d new girl & wants to marry her and all he wants is to break the oath they did when they were young, that they were never meant to be. They met with a pastor who broke the oath for them. The new lady even went as far as threatening her never to call her ex-fiancé line again if not she will see what will happen. She recorded d call & told her sister. After the call, she noticed she has been falling ill off & on, she thought it was normal until her mind went back to the threat call.

She was devastated and almost committed suicide if not for d intervention of a friend of ours. After the suicide attempt, she told us everything (her close friends), we also found out her ex-fiancé was a suspected cultist. During the suicide attempt, she was rushed to the hospital cos she fainted (before now, she sometimes complain of lower abdominal pain). Several tests & scan were carried out on her & it was detected that her womb was okay but are fallopian tubes were blocked due to infection after the D&C which means she has a very slim chance of ever conceiving unless through IVF. Since then, she hasn't been herself. We told her to let go but she keeps insisting on paying her ex in his own coin becos she can't lose all.

These are d steps she intends taking:

1) She wants to report the guy to SARS as a suspected cultist for him to be indicted (There are evidences that he has given 3men death threats who approached her marriage(including the Navy man who wrote a statement of him being a cultist). She approached the Navy man recently who is now a Vice admiral and he said he is willing to give her any assistance needed.
2) Reporting a threat to life case in SARS/any police station on the new girlfriend so she should sign an undertaken cos we heard she is into diabolical stuffs (hearsay) and there is an evidence (the threat call she made).

OR

1) She wants to make a report to d army barracks on him owing her money (she was a military student) i.e the money she spent during the end days of deir relationship (house rent, money he borrowed etc) running close to N800K. He would be made to sign an undertaken (undertaken will be drafted by a lawyer) stating that the money must be paid, he would also pay for the treatment needed to flush the blocked fallopian tubes and pay for any other damages. All almost running to the tune of N1.5M.
2) Reporting a threat to life case in SARS/any police station on the new girlfriend so she should sign an undertaken cos we heard she is into diabolical stuffs (hearsay) and there is an evidence (the threat call she made).

ARE HER PLANS REALISTIC?? WHAT OTHER ADVICE CAN BE GIVEN TO HER??

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Make I book space
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by ReinaFarine: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
I've read the whole thing thrice and I'm still speechless... Taking vengeance on the guy and his new gal all sounds cool and ish.. But I believe in karma.
To me, the more time she spends in court cases, and police statements and ish will be more unnecessary conversations and meeting with said cultist. As hard as it is the best vengeance she can do is move on and be a better person without him. It is hard, she gave him her a big part of him she will never get back, but that's done. Right now, she should focus that energy she wants to use in ruining him on building herself.. The time she should have spent planning on the best way to hurt him should be converted to how she can make herself better. All the help she might need (navy guy, friends, money spent for cult proceedings, living in fear of retaliation from his 'brotherhood') she should use on herself.

He has had enough of her. He no longer deserves her tears or smile, a space in her head, her beautiful calculative mind or even the tiniest attention from her. He is a guy she used to know.. Stooping so low to tart dragging court settlement and arguments with the good for nothing, woman-beating, lazy, trashy piece of shit excuse of a wannabe 'cultist' is way above her right now.. She's more than him and his bimbo so called 'Ride-or-die' bitch of new piece of tramp...

Ignore both of them.. If possible, change environment, he was a lesson, you've learnt something. You are the author of your own happiness, don't kill yourself trying to please a man.. Find joy in yourself. Make yourself proud. Be the woman the The Prince of England will sell his soul to be her partner. Be the woman every man dreams of being with. Concentrate on your studies.. Start planning your own personal business(career).
It is hard, yes.
Have the picture of the woman you admire and live everyday trying to become her. You'll be too busy being successful to remember your juvenile love mistakes.

The whole oath thing is dead if you believe that.

And little girls like the tramp living on his watery alcohol and drugs ridden semen are all attention seeking whores. Ignore her.
Think of the kind of snub Meghan Markle will give her and live your life as if she doesn't exist. Only respond through the cops never personally if she still approach and threatens you unprovoked.

Though I highly suggest change your vicinity..

#GirlPower.
#Whatdoesn'tkillyoumakesyoustronger.
#PinkPride

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by EOOJ(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by JULIE1925(f): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin

So cults really exist in Nigeria, eehn?

2 Likes

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Time heals. That guy needs to sleep in cell for a month.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Maleka1: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
imagine... wht a supportive woman!
Tell her to leave him alone. God wil surely vindicate her. law of Kama is stil potent.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
It's sad how the relationship started and that's the point it should have been addressed. When I saw, dumped after oath and abortion, I smiled. I wonder why some ladies think that doing abortion 'for' a guy would make him eternally subservient. The decision to go on with the abortion was hers. So ladies need to tone down on the pity party.

In a relationship, love with your head...be you male or female.
Stay away from abusive partners too. She chose to remain in that relationship. Now the young man has pulled the plug and she wants to revenge? Nah! She should move on. He did wrong, but she aided him. She should transfer that energy to positive things. Lessons learnt.

Ladies should do away with padlock boyfriends. Those guys with no future ambition, that hold you on lock down for years. In the end, you'll feel so battered, tattered and vindictive like this lady.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
First of all, her experience should serve as a lesson to all the naive young girls and ladies out there.

I have always maintained that there is a great difference between a naive girl and a nice girl.

A nice girl is a good girl at heart but very aware of her environment, thus make use of the information from her environment to make informed decisions

On the other hand, a naive girl may be good or bad at heart but her decision is quite uniformed

The lady in question is a very naive girl/Lady

>>>>As if two abortions,

>>>>>swearing an oath that I am very sure is a hoax,

>>>>Marrying a man that has maltreated her more than once and attempted suicide is not enough to show her naivety

>>>>>Now! she wants to go on a wild goose chase, angry

One will have think she will be thanking her stars and her creator for escaping from the mouth of a lion. She should be happy that another fool has taken her place in the jungle

Instead of that, she wants to expose her self by taking another irrational decision that will put herself and loved ones in danger because of an attempt to get back at an idiot.

First of all, neither SARS nor the Nigerian army can be trusted when it comes to cases of cultism in Nigeria because they are good friends on most occasions. They only fight one another when one tries to impede another, so I honestly believe that is a bad idea

The most clever option is wait for KARMA to punish the foolish new wife. If he had done all those terrible things to her, she should be rest assured that he will do way more to the new wife when her basket becomes full, also the day of reckoning for husband is fast approaching

I will suggest she should run away from that vicinity and start a new life

if possible she should try to go out of the country in order for her to regain sanity

29 Likes

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by myettiallah: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
I just pity for some ladies....
walahi!!!
Is it dat they dont have sense or dey just chose to be stupid

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by ayookunlee: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
my dear, this is the time to pick up yourself and move on, don't waste your time and resource on revenge use it to better your life, make yourself happy, that alone will make him miserable.

3 Likes

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Memphis357(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned!

3 Likes

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by FriendofGod: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
It is never too late to move on. Let her move on.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by bobokeshington: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Damn too long....

I'd suggest she report him to the witchcrafts in her village or just leave him and allow nemesis to catch up with him....

... For whatsoever a man sow, that shall he reap...
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
The girl should just let go please. Since the guy broke the blood oath himself, that is the more reason to let him be. From similar cases that I have come across, Karma will surely visit him one day. It may be next week, next year or even in five years time or longer. But it will surely come. Just relax and be patient....
So what is she doing about breaking the oath they took so that she can get married. Let me advise that she should not go into any marriage unless the oath is broken, or she will suffer the consequences together with her ex.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by nanizle(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
She loved and she lost. End of story.

She'd better move on and start thinking of how to get her reproductive system in order and completely forget about the guy.

I feel for her though. She had been abused and manipulated from a very young age.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by chinawapz(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
The girl made a serious errors. 9years? and he never marry you

2 Likes

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by CastedAyo: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
myettiallah:
B
Spectraz:
K
greiboy:

See una life undecided
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Ekiseme(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cold
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mumu girl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Troublemaker007(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
This one case don pass the ones Yahoo Boiz don use their destiny do ritual.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by freemanbubble: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
anyway
do not expect anyone on planet earth to treat you fairly because life doesn't treat any body fairly
and moreover all cannot be fair in love.
she should move on with life . I feel for her

like i always say to my friends do not make your relationship seems as if your life depends on it because anything can happen and circumstances beyond you guyx control might arise
that is why most times when me and my girl friend are together cuddling and watching movies i just whisper this to her 

"baby I cannot guarantee our love life forever but I assure you we will remain friends till the end of time
True friendship isn't about who came first, and who you've known the longest... It's about who came and never left.
I will never leave you as a friend"
immediately I say those words to her she will just heave a sigh of relief and smile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Blingblings(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
I would have advised you but since you said its your friend, tell her to come to my office
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Britishcoins(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Actually, the native doctors used have not used the white foul to prepare the charm but if Buhari insist why is Elufai still angry with Christian leaders.
This country self, anyway she is good wife.

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by sekem: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Relationships eh!

Tufiakwa

Me I no do undecided

I no get time
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by yungcyrus(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
I just want to blame BUHARI for this...

The man too mumu
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by eyinjuege: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Better move on with your life. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
A better suitor may be on the way.
If children dont come early, do iVF as already suggested.
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

2 Likes

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by BruncleZuma: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by emerged01(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmm,
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by crismark(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
so after her fallopian tube don block u want make d guy still.....mtcheew

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? / "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.