Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me (52707 Views)

Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / 10 Reasons Your Boss Wants You Out Of The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by dedugbaa(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pls my dear wait till that boss come,if you lose your precious to a man like that. It will remain an everlasting scar on you,don't give in,or inform your pastor,you swam the seas,the oceans only to die in a backyard ditch,please don't give in I assure u he won't report bad cosu are like a game that must be slaughtered before being discarded,if u check or ask well you are not the only victim in that office,HOLD ON.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by ebukaddon: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
chaiii lienus u too lie oh . sha u don make front page
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Laredojohn(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
I graduated from Uniben for 6years now with no job. I manage to get a good paying and mouth watering job through my sister's friend. The manager employed me in proxy of the CEO, in which the CEO will be back to the firm nextweek. My manager threatens to report negative feedback to the CEO because i refused to sleep with him. Whatever the manager tells the CEO, the CEO effects. I need this job i am fed up and tired of joblessness. I cant leave this job now. Please if you have experience this before advise me on what to do and how you came out of this tragedy.
The Job is not your sustenance, accepting to give out ur virginity isn't cool, u could do and u will still loose your job , be firm with ur decision and am sure he will respect you for that . he must have had his way with other gals , but the moment he sees u are different and fir , believe me even if you are sacked , definitely its a stepping stone to a better job
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by miraz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
RESIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by ksbusari(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
keep faith in Allah. what do tink will happen if u do it? don't waste ur life.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by talk2dace(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
I would suggest you do not sleep with the idiot; you either wait for CEO to come then you approach him if the manger goes ahead to confront him and also let your Sis now about this.

Do not be tempted to sleep with him because if you do you'll seem worthless to him and who knows how long you'll be doing this with him. Your future is important.

Cheers!
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by dedugbaa(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
dowjones:
You silly !d!ot. How is this business related?

Take your precious virginity to the romance section. goat
Am sure your father lost his to a prostitute while your mother lost her's to a goat,heartless idiot.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by whoisuche: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
I graduated from Uniben for 6years now with no job. I manage to get a good paying and mouth watering job through my sister's friend. The manager employed me in proxy of the CEO, in which the CEO will be back to the firm nextweek. My manager threatens to report negative feedback to the CEO because i refused to sleep with him. Whatever the manager tells the CEO, the CEO effects. I need this job i am fed up and tired of joblessness. I cant leave this job now. Please if you have experience this before advise me on what to do and how you came out of this tragedy.

Only Jesus can deliver you. Fast and Pray to God. Tell ur pastor or parents to also support you with prayer. Only God can deliver you no one else.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by BCISLTD: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
ikombe:
not everything that you watch in american film happens real life undecided

Any decent smartphone can voice record...so I don't get the big deal
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Eleniyan15: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
story for the gods
I wonder. how this bulshit make f.p where better post dey underground

#14yrs

is allowed

#straightOutta
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by johnlegend01: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
In such situations, the evil person is set up.
I am assuming this is not a true story. The lady can go and beg the man for a last time and make sure to record their conversation. Meanwhile, she should go about her duties diligently all the while.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by slap1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Don't do it because it's wrong, not because you're a virgin.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by bon2win: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ds op can lie.
How would u expect one to believe you when you are not sure of your gender.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by dowjones(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
dedugbaa:

Am sure your father lost his to a prostitute while your mother lost her's to a goat,heartless idiot.

Your lineage are idiots. even a child can tell the poster is a troll.

The site has been dumbed down by the likes of you and the OP. Tonto dikeh and virginity gists everywhere. now its creeping into business section.

Your father and mother are siblings and you're a product of !ncest. ask your grand mom. wretch!
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Homar(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
I-wonder-the-type-of-stupid-moderators-nairaland-now-have.how-can-such-a-fake-bullcrap-story-make-front-page!
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by kode12: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:

I think this is quite simple,get one of those spy cameras or a very good voice recorder. Go to his office with the recorder rolling and start begging him that you're a virgin and cant do that. Make sure he uses his mouth to say if he doesnt sleep with you,he'll have you fired. After begging just keep the recording and do your work. You can tell someone who can be trusted,but if after the CEO comes back he proves true to his word you can have the tape played to the MD hearing. Before then try and confide in someone in the office,there's a possibility he has done same to others in the office before so build a strong case c'mon. You're a graduate of University of Benin. We don't play victims we kick asses.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Eberex(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Simple. Have a recording device, or better still put your phone on record mode whenever you think he is at it again. He might be bluffing but if he is indeed serious, when he makes his false report you can deny it. But if the MD believe his story, then is the time to bring out your evidence.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Orikinla(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
BTT:
Don't sell your dignity for a piece of the pie.

... And I mean it.

Btw, why does your monicker claim Male and your issue suggests otherwise? Except you mean the Manager is gay.
. OP, tell the virgin, to report the manager to the CEO, if they are not partners in crime. But if you want to deal with him, simply use a front to warn him to leave you alone or he will soon be declared missing.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by stonecoldcafe: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:

Get on your knees 12midnight today and strip down to your birthday suit. Hold your jugs and cry out to your maker. Say "God, I am keeping this thing for you, don't allow man mock me or mock you"

If you are strong enough, follow it with 3 days fast and break whenever your spirit leads. I am sure you will keep that job but if perchance it is not God's will for you, return midnight and strip again. Anything you utter against that manager will follow him. However don't curse him. He is sure to lose that job and not profit from another one or a business unless he finds you and beg.

If that happens, go learn business...
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by 3moses: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
difficult to believe this.... a graduate after six years of looking for job, still remains virgin.... she no get bmoyfriend...abi her village witches dey give am 'everywhere u go' in Mtn voice. ;Ddifficult to believe this.... a graduate after six years of looking for job, still remains virgin.... she no get bmoyfriend...abi her village witches dey give am 'everywhere u go' in Mtn voice.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Originalsly: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
"Monkey knows which limb to jump on"..... your manager knows he would be in the hospital or mortuary if he dared say such to a straight guy.Most likely you look and act gay and that's why he can ask you to ehmmm... bite the pillow or whatever. Your coming here to ask what to do just confirm that you are gay. Your choice.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by onismate: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
well to the op you already made up your mind on what to do before coming here because from your post, you said you don't want to be jobless. you want to give your manager the sweet apple. you know what your faith can carry and what is right for you. just go ahead but remember that they are some things you do that backfire. if manager taste that apple, he will come for More . it can even hinder your marriage to another person
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by ocheejemb: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:

Tell him you are a virgin, record the conversation between the both of you, if he persists then send the recording to the CEO.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by stonecoldcafe: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
3moses:
difficult to believe this.... a graduate after six years of looking for job, still remains virgin.... she no get bmoyfriend...abi her village witches dey give am 'everywhere u go' in Mtn voice. ;Ddifficult to believe this.... a graduate after six years of looking for job, still remains virgin.... she no get bmoyfriend...abi her village witches dey give am 'everywhere u go' in Mtn voice.

Are you not the same people who said it is good for a girl to remain a virgin
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by FreshOhio: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Just do it ✔
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by dowjones(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nairaland is crumbling everyday!!

There was a time you'd go to banking halls and you'd see nairaland minimized on bankers desk top tabs. diaspora nigeria used it to connect to like minded business people for opportunities. Now in it's desperate bid to compete with grade C gossip sites its promoting stupidity at every opportunity.

This post should have been deleted by the Mods of business section. Instead it was promoted to the front page. A NON-BUSINESS THREAD. and the likes of dedugbaa and other !mbeciles have the guts to quote me when i was putting the OP in his place.

To all who SYMPHATIZE with the poster. He is a Fake. Looking for attention. Nairaland is now flooded with petty yahoo boys and third rate scammers.

This post on business section wasnt a mistake. whatever the OP is planning.. its working

quote me again see if it will be well with your generation.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by gbishman: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
get some concrete evidence and sew his ass to court. Trust me u would have no reason to work again
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Ashez: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
if d man cant condone wiv u working for him wivout sex then call it quits before he drags ur name to d mud. Call on God to provide u anoda job, have faith and u will be forever glad u did.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by roldee(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
If you'll take my advice although its a bad thing like but there some lies needed to be told grin
Linus4get:
If you'll take my advice although its a bad thing like but there some lies needed to be told.so this is what it is.
You can tell your boss that you are a virgin and the reason why you remained so is because there are some rituals to be done(family) before and after anyone wants to do any with you or else the person is ready to get mad for the rest of his life cause I know am talking to a lady or any scary rituals to scare him,with that you'll be like a corn in the bottle that a chicken sees but can't eat#thank you smiley
Linus4get:
If you'll take my advice although its a bad thing like but there some lies needed to be told grin
Linus4get:
If you'll take my advice although its a bad thing like but there some lies needed to be told.so this is what it is.
You can tell your boss that you are a virgin and the reason why you remained so is because there are some rituals to be done(family) before and after anyone wants to do any with you or else the person is ready to get mad for the rest of his life cause I know am talking to a lady or any scary rituals to scare him,with that you'll be like a corn in the bottle that a chicken sees but can't eat#thank you
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fucck his brains out. Virginity na food?
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Toks2008(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
modelmike7:
Too bad. The truth of the matter is if you sleep with him, that doesn't guarantee you the job, lets even leave being a virgin out of this (with the way you wrote this, you sounded as if, if you are not a virgin, you would have gone ahead to do this bad thing). Keep your dignity.... BTW, what sex are you? Confused right now!!

What type of advice do you want from us?smh

If you like let him scrw you front and back..qui sera sera.

So go on your freaking kneels and talk to GOD and the heart of the boss will melt towards you.

my 10kobo
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by malele(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:

From ur profile u are a guyy and ur manger which is a him wants u to sleep with him.
Seriously nairaland mods are not serious again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Life As A Teacher. / Salary Structure In Nigeria / Doctors And Their Pay Packets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.