Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me (52709 Views)

Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / 10 Reasons Your Boss Wants You Out Of The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by mickeymimi: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dont do it.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by ghettodreamz(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Flashh:
[size=20pt]Linus.[/size]When did you become a female?

Kd, My?
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by therapistmrs: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
do not do it.its not worth it.if sleep with him to get the job then you will have keep sleeping with him to keep the job

therapistmrs..com

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by banio: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Funny topic and funny responses. Or normal topic with diplomatic answers. How much is the pay? Have U been paid a month's salary or the manager wants to use Ur head. Maybe He employed U just to test ur apple, and dump U. He cud say the CEO declined ur appointment. Anyway use ur head, ur question has no answer.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by pythondjango(m): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
AheadMarket:
Fucck his brains out. Virginity na food?
Talking from what i saw in school,there was a man,whose job is to pick sport athletes that will go to west African universities games.So he used to tricked girls that he would pick them since whoever he picked is final as being the head of sport department.One fateful day,this man met a churchy virgin girl who is desperately keen to atleast go for d sporting fiesta and the guy said he must sleep with her and that's is the only guaranty that she could be picked and the girl sobs in tears and went away.As the dates for final submission of final names drew near the girl came and she still begged him but the guy got angry and told her to walk out.Well later the girl said yes,thereafter the guy slept with her and the guy later kept complaining to his fellow guys that the girl does not know how to sleep with man like a real girl who knows it very well and the most saddened part was that the girl wasn't picked.You can imagine that!!! so learn a lesson from this.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Raylight2(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
I graduated from Uniben for 6years now with no job. I manage to get a good paying and mouth watering job through my sister's friend. The manager employed me in proxy of the CEO, in which the CEO will be back to the firm nextweek. My manager threatens to report negative feedback to the CEO because i refused to sleep with him. Whatever the manager tells the CEO, the CEO effects. I need this job i am fed up and tired of joblessness. I cant leave this job now. Please if you have experience this before advise me on what to do and how you came out of this tragedy.
go setup a video camera in the room and refuse wen he tries to...den leave
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by olorundiper: 12:01am On Oct 13, 2015
God. Will help you be strong and be prayerful....
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by kewis: 12:50am On Oct 13, 2015
sister your dignity should be what matters here as well as chaste,think of it if that one night wrecks your own life.....quit and trust God and believe your instincts
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by supereagle(m): 1:29am On Oct 13, 2015
doclek:
I dont usually reply in threads but for once i'm lead to do.Pls listen to the voice of wisdom,it was God that help you secure that job,not man (despite the fact that someone help).I ve helped many people secure job easily but there are some that looked very easy yet it didn't work out, because God didnt ordain it.NEVER SLEEP WITH A MAN FOR ANY FAVOUR.IT WILL HUNT YOU LATER.Make it clear to the man that you can't.You are not sexually active.And pls go and pray and seek GOD face.He will turn things around.YOU CAN SLEEP WITH THAT MAN AND STILL GET SACKED.That has happenned many time before.
And if you decide to go ahead and sleep with the man,he will keep coming back for more OR He uses you and dump you.If you stand with GOD today,even if the man succeeded to orchestrate your sack,you can still employ him tommorrow.This is my humble advice.God be with you,and give you a way out.

You have said it all. May God give her wisdom to do the right thing.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Gracito(f): 5:09am On Oct 13, 2015
Liamm:
I don't know if some people do make use of their brain... They're here debunking the op's predicament.. Perhaps virgin guys and female bosses have gone on extinction. undecided

How you doing dear?
I'm doing good dear, wbu?
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Seculent: 6:20am On Oct 13, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Kd, My?
What's the meaning of this?
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2015
TELL HIM YOU ARE A VIRGIN AND THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE KEPT IT IS THAT ANYBODY THAT SLEEPS WITH YOU HAS TO BE YOUR HUSBAND. HE WOULD ALSO HAVE TO DO SOME TRADITIONAL THINGS ELSE HE WILL DIE WITHIN 7 DAYS..

WATCH YOUR BOSS AS HE WOULD TOTALLY STOP ASKING
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Liamm(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2015
Gracito:
hahaha, thank you o. Daalu. Onye Abia, nwoke oma, ginwaa kwan?
ututu oma cheesy. Abu m Onye Imo. grin

Gracito:
I'm doing good dear, wbu?
I'm doing well. It seems you enjoy watching from the sideline. You seldom come online grin
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by afrika4real(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2015
Remember the story of Joseph.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by crackhouse(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2015
You have been a virgin throughout ur school days plus 6yrs and still counting?. Maybe u thought ur mother is a nairalander and that's why u talking this shi.t. U better say the truth now or u Just be prepared to explain to God why u refuse to make use of ur natural endowment to help some niggas in need.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by crackhouse(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2015
shiinihost:

Lying Liar. is your manager gay?
boy shey u know say na only u get sense pass for nairaland ba?. I didn't even observe the OP is a grown dude and people are busy giving him advises. Woman dey answer Linus?. This OP is a badt guy and an agboro for that matter. Just look at the pic.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by abbay19(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2015
BTT:
Don't sell your dignity for a piece of the pie.

... And I mean it.

Btw, why does your monicker claim Male and your issue suggests otherwise? Except you mean the Manager is gay.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Avalani(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2015
Why on earth is everyone presuming the op is a female (when did virginity become purely a female thing?)?
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Gracito(f): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Liamm:
ututu oma cheesy. Abu m Onye Imo. grin

I'm doing well. It seems you enjoy watching from the sideline. You seldom come online grin
lool, yeahh, true sha
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Coolbite(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Are you the manager?
nor worry her job is under no threat.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by CHUKSKALIDONN: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2015
I wouldn't comment if I didn't have this notion you might be a girl....I love respect for feminity so just heed to my advice if you are actually a girl, if your a guy and ur boss a lady, you would be stupid to ask such questions.
So, take my advice and try heeding it: don't sleep with him.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by kinibigdeal(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Once you start sleeping with him, you shall continue to sleep with him forever. Any slight error, he will threaten you or same routine of sleeping with him. Once you start, he will start fixing schedules of hotels etc even wen you are married he may still continue to threaten you. Avoidance is the answer not desperation
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by dedugbaa(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2015
dowjones:
Nairaland is crumbling everyday!!

There was a time you'd go to banking halls and you'd see nairaland minimized on bankers desk top tabs. diaspora nigeria used it to connect to like minded business people for opportunities. Now in it's desperate bid to compete with grade C gossip sites its promoting stupidity at every opportunity.

This post should have been deleted by the Mods of business section. Instead it was promoted to the front page. A NON-BUSINESS THREAD. and the likes of dedugbaa and other !mbeciles have the guts to quote me when i was putting the OP in his place.

To all who SYMPHATIZE with the poster. He is a Fake. Looking for attention. Nairaland is now flooded with petty yahoo boys and third rate scammers.

This post on business section wasnt a mistake. whatever the OP is planning.. its working

quote me again see if it will be well with your generation.
Am sorry for the response I thought I was responding to a reasonable fellow,I didn't know you lacked a sense of reasoning am sorry.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2015
These kind of threads
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Preetybuoy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
tell him you have HIV.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by dowjones(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
dedugbaa:

Am sorry for the response I thought I was responding to a reasonable fellow,I didn't know you lacked a sense of reasoning am sorry.

Be more sorry for your life and your perverted father who cant stop f^cking his sister (your mom) and your sister.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Mariojane(f): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Linus4get:
I graduated from Uniben for 6years now with no job. I manage to get a good paying and mouth watering job through my sister's friend. The manager employed me in proxy of the CEO, in which the CEO will be back to the firm nextweek. My manager threatens to report negative feedback to the CEO because i refused to sleep with him. Whatever the manager tells the CEO, the CEO effects. I need this job i am fed up and tired of joblessness. I cant leave this job now. Please if you have experience this before advise me on what to do and how you came out of this tragedy.
this type of post irritates me. we are in the 21st century sis wake up. don't you have a recording phone? is the CEO invincible that you can't get to talk to him? record your conversation with him and play it to the CEO when he comes.
there was a case in my office some time ago that everyone believes a man cos he is older and they say "he cannot lie" i just went to him, place my phone on his table, and was asking him the same questions people asked him that he gave diff answers. i went to play it to some of the people just to clear myself though no one can do anything but at least they believe me.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by seromezy: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
ikombe:
are u pained that u cant view the girls picture grin

maybe it was sent to him and he is helping her to post it on nairaland.

When ever people like una see dis kinda post na to go look d girl dp una sabi instead of looking for an advice to give. Mtchew undecided

Bros abeg don't quote me again.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by seromezy: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
broxymall:

hmmm from the context, you could see the op neither clarified if it a male or female
or na only female be virgin?

Bros or what ever u call urself, kindly go back and read the op post again carefully before seeking for my attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Life As A Teacher. / Salary Structure In Nigeria / Doctors And Their Pay Packets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.