Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me (52708 Views)

Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / 10 Reasons Your Boss Wants You Out Of The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by babaireti(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Foolish MAN :you think we are naive like you posting rubbish here just to keep gullible jobless respondents busy typing comments to a useless post.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by MIM77(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
ipledge10:
The Lady already made up her mind to fvck The manager...She is only here for permision

What should i advice?
No, the 'guy' already made up his mind to f..k the man or woman.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by DICKtator: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
The name is Lienus!!!!

The irony!!!!!

OK nah!!

De there make hin tear your arze

Seun don talk say he go de donate for causes

Perhaps he go sponsor your own after that your boss don tear your nyansh finish!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by nodullin(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
GAY ALERT
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Bimpe29: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
modelmike7:
Too bad. The truth of the matter is if you sleep with him, that doesn't guarantee you the job, lets even leave being a virgin out of this (with the way you wrote this, you sounded as if, if you are not a virgin, you would have gone ahead to do this bad thing). Keep your dignity.... BTW, what sex are you? Confused right now!!
The one I quoted has said it all. Keep your dignity. After all, he/she will only test run you without having you for real.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by CashVessel(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
I graduated from Uniben for 6years now with no job. I manage to get a good paying and mouth watering job through my sister's friend. The manager employed me in proxy of the CEO, in which the CEO will be back to the firm nextweek. My manager threatens to report negative feedback to the CEO because i refused to sleep with him. Whatever the manager tells the CEO, the CEO effects. I need this job i am fed up and tired of joblessness. I cant leave this job now. Please if you have experience this before advise me on what to do and how you came out of this tragedy.

FAST AND PRAY FOR THIS MATTER FOR THREE DAYS AND SEE WHAT GOD WILL DO. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AT THE OUTCOME YOURSELF.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by chris51(f): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
In the name of God Almighty, do not fall for your boss.
You have disciplined yourself to remain a virgin till you graduated, and please be determined and avoid him by all means.
He is only interested in your virginity. He will just dump you after it
Girls like you are rear, I pray to God to send you a life partner who will appreciate you

Good luck
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by chris51(f): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
chris51:
In the name of God Almighty, do not fall for your boss.
You have disciplined yourself to remain a virgin till you graduated, and please be determined and avoid him by all means.
He is only interested in your virginity. He will just dump you after it
Girls like you are rear, I pray to God to send you a life partner who will appreciate you

Good luck
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Hefeoluwa1: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Honey ,please RUN for your life...
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Gracito(f): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Liamm:
so a guy can't be a virgin and a lady can't be a boss undecided
I wonder ooooo
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by femi4: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
doclek:
I dont usually reply in threads but for once i'm lead to do.Pls listen to the voice of wisdom,it was God that help you secure that job,not man (despite the fact that someone help).I ve helped many people secure job easily but there are some that looked very easy yet it didn't work out, because God didnt ordain it.NEVER SLEEP WITH A MAN FOR ANY FAVOUR.IT WILL HUNT YOU LATER.Make it clear to the man that you can't.You are not sexually active.And pls go and pray and seek GOD face.He will turn things around.YOU CAN SLEEP WITH THAT MAN AND STILL GET SACKED.That has happenned many time before.
And if you decide to go ahead and sleep with the man,he will keep coming back for more OR He uses you and dump you.If you stand with GOD today,even if the man succeeded to orchestrate your sack,you can still employ him tommorrow.This is my humble advice.God be with you,and give you a way out.
Mtheww....like you are doing anybody a favor?
Who are you?
Are you better off than those that do?

Arrant Nonsense!
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bimpe29:

The one I quoted has said it all. Keep your dignity. After all, he/she will only test run you without having you for real.
... You are so right my sister.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Eluwilussit(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=Dojupyo post=38770901]Even if you weren't a virgin, how could u actually sleep with someone for job sake.. When you do that, then get ready to keep sleeping with him to keep the job.. It doesn't make sense

Moreover, are you a gay Your story line and your monicker isn't exact[/quote

Yes o. cheesy
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by realglob(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
U r here forr advice or a moral justification.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by realchidex: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Close ur legs or become a sex slave soon.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by walearoy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
I graduated from Uniben for 6years now with no job. I manage to get a good paying and mouth watering job through my sister's friend. The manager employed me in proxy of the CEO, in which the CEO will be back to the firm nextweek.

Set him up.

Make a voice recording of him making the sex request with your phone and still decline his request.

If the CEO eventually sacks you, try to see him after and give him the recording. Even if it won't get you the job back, it might save others.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Rumin8(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Not sure why no one has figured this out yet. The OP has other registered usernames on this site. This particular post should in fact had emanated from a female moniker, but he made an error. The moderator, without taking time to read carefully, sent it to the front page and we have on our hands, a plethora of advices and homophobia.

Linus, go get a job man. Put your mind to good use.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by freeage7(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
You are a virgin. Ok. Kini big deal? Must you tell the world? You need no advice the choice is yours. Do it, don't do it, you will leave with the consequences whether good or bad. Just use your brain.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
modelmike7:
Too bad. The truth of the matter is if you sleep with him, that doesn't guarantee you the job, lets even leave being a virgin out of this (with the way you wrote this, you sounded as if, if you are not a virgin, you would have gone ahead to do this bad thing). Keep your dignity.... BTW, what sex are you? Confused right now!!
You're the one confused.

What's your problem with his/her bride?
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
I graduated from Uniben for 6years now with no job. I manage to get a good paying and mouth watering job through my sister's friend. The manager employed me in proxy of the CEO, in which the CEO will be back to the firm nextweek. My manager threatens to report negative feedback to the CEO because i refused to sleep with him. Whatever the manager tells the CEO, the CEO effects. I need this job i am fed up and tired of joblessness. I cant leave this job now. Please if you have experience this before advise me on what to do and how you came out of this tragedy.

Story story.

Cooking up fairy tales for post relevance.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by dungcyano: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Holding on to ur integrity still remain the best.... because money is not everything in some cases.....>
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by elderhimself(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Real Virgins dont open their mouths to make noise, only Ph.D holders in "Fckery" do such........... Shut up jor.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by HARDDON: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
modelmike7:

Check his moniker! LieNus apc droid
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by oyebanji(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
is the OP a woman or a man?

Whatever the gender is, you need to know that sleeping with your manager would not guarantee that you will have the job for a long time.

if you starting sleeping with him/her, do you plan to stop?

It is God that gives and take abeg.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by hishaa: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
this is a computer age,record everything he says including his threats.That should be ur evidence against u
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by ifedayoifedapo(f): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is super storyyy! we don catch u undecided
Linus4get:
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by donephi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
sleep with him and loss the job.
why start what u cant finish.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Wealthy15(f): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Don't ever try it,I am in a similar situation now,but in my case he wants to sleep with me just to give me a permanent job.but I can't sell myself for anything in this world.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by cho25bc(f): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
U are so on point. I domt think d Op is certain of d value of his/her virginity
modelmike7:
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by buchi4us(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Your inn for a double tragedy if u don't tell yourself the truth. Its seems your tired of being a virgin but giving it to your manager does not guarantee u the job because the CE0 might want some if your beautiful. But with supplication to God you will overcome and get the job. Good luck
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by cho25bc(f): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
U are so on point. I don't think d Op is certain of d value of his/her virginity
modelmike7:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Life As A Teacher. / Salary Structure In Nigeria / Doctors And Their Pay Packets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.