Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) (35337 Views)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / Governor Dickson, Makarfi & Other PDP Members Meet In Abuja (pics) / Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by dridowu: 7:13am On Oct 08, 2015
frankyychiji:
grin I purposely didn't want to call names. I figured it was too early to fight with the murderous janjaweeid. Besides, I have been purging all night probably due to something i ate which the system has rejected embarassed. So, dridowu, allow me to nurse myself jejely.
Allison Madueke is innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction as no amount of propaganda and media prosecution can....
@bolded, that has always been my own school of thought and i will stand on it.

Sorry about your purging, take a nice rest and watch what you will eat next time.

God Bless Our Hustle

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2015
dridowu:
@bolded, that has always been my own school of thought and i will stand on it.

Sorry about your purging, take a nice rest and watch what you will eat next time.

God Bless Our Hustle

God Bless Nigeria
Thank you my brother.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by gohzieh(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2015
Okay. Now they will laugh cos they can.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by ykwildchild: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2015
good to see them smiling

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by blackpanda: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2015
NextGovernor:
Begging them for soft landing on his appointees. Is that not corruption itself. If due procedure are followed, 90% won't be approved by the Senate because of their past deeds.

If Buhari really was the one begging them, dont you think he will be the one to visit them? And not the other way round? They are the ones looking for soft landing, not Buhari. PMB doesnt care for their useless threats. He wasnt even interested in appointing Ministers in thefirst place, so if they reject the list all the better!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by systemz(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Sanchez01:
Somebody please tell me I'm not the only one seeing the ML, Goodswill Akpabio in the last picture! shocked
If u seeam nko
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

Lobby /verb/ to try to influence a politician or the government and for example, persuade them to support or oppose a change in the law

Beg/ verb/ to ask somebody for something especially in an anxious way because you want or need it very much

The president is BEGGING. After slighting the senate leadership, and testing strengths, he found out that he that is in SARAKI, his 100 times more powerful that he that is in his partnership with that useless Lagos tout. BEGGY-BEGGY BUHARI!

hinwazaka:
After granting interviews where he made unguarded statements about the Senate President, he has now, like a good DOG come back to play. What happened to waiting till the courts hand out their judgement. He keeps thinking he has POWER, but every time he is resoundly trashed and humbled. FOOL of the year, keep deceiving yourself. And for those, who think, anything good can come out of this, for the President, think again. SARAKI now knows how low the bamboo can bend, so next time he wants something, he will just lower the bamboo once more.

It still pains you, doesn't it? It hurts you to the marrow that Buhari is President and your paymaster is out of power. You lie awake, raging in impotent fury at forces beyond you.
But you must know that these type of vitriolic posts are useless. They influence no-one, Buhari does not care if you exist, nobody reads your angry, hate-filled posts and is influenced by them, your net effect is essentially zero.

So why do you do it? Is it merely therapeutic for you? Lacking the intelligence of someone like Tonyebarcanista, do you post this drivel just to exorcise this pain from your body?

Either way, continue wailing for our amusement, because...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by Nellybii: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2015
NextGovernor:
Begging them for soft landing on his appointees. Is that not corruption itself. If due procedure are followed, 90% won't be approved by the Senate because of their past deeds.

Are you normal at all?
Did you read the post?

"Sources said the meeting was slated to enable President Buhari enlist the support of the NASS leadership for the 2015 supplementary budget, as well as to familiarise with the lawmakers, especially as he will count on the support of upper chamber to confirm the ministerial nominees he sent last Friday"

How does this equate to begging for soft landing?
How does this amount to corruption?
You need to do MRI for your brain.
Mumu mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2015
The snake Buhari is now laughing with Saraki because he wants s favour.

Thought APC rats said he doesn't want to see Saraki?
He should have ordered him now....Since he no dey fear...Mallam Buhari Welcome to 2015!!!

Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by maestroferddi: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Your name must Mr Learner if you were thinking that Saraki could just easily be driven out of the Senate President position.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by jcharles016(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2015
passing..........

1 Like

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by Excuzeme: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2015
NextGovernor:

Actually it was Saraki who led an entourage ...to BEG PMB!

Or did you not read that SaiBaba was the host while "Saraki and his 40-thieves" were the begging guest?

Saraki has no choice in the Ministerial list

1.) If he approves them 100%, it will only allow #SaiBaba to show him some favor.. and maybe cut him some slack

2.) If he does not approve and wants to be obstinate, #Saibaba will simply continue with his "one-Man Riot Govt" ... and shift the blame on Saraki, for refusing to approve his nominees (meanwhile #SaiBaba is happy deep inside as he has no much need for the "noise-makers" from time! )

Either way, #SaiBaba is on top of his game.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by hinwazaka: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2015
texazzpete:

It still pains you, doesn't it? It hurts you to the marrow that Buhari is President and your paymaster is out of power. You lie awake, raging in impotent fury at forces beyond you.
But you must know that these type of vitriolic posts are useless. They influence no-one, Buhari does not care if you exist, nobody reads your angry, hate-filled posts and is influenced by them, your net effect is essentially zero.

So why do you do it? Is it merely therapeutic for you? Lacking the intelligence of someone like Tonyebarcanista, do you post this drivel just to exorcise this pain from your body?

And yesterday your messiah was KISSING SARAKI's Ass. Do I need to mention anything else. BEGGY-BEGGY BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by Nellybii: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2015
texazzpete:

Well said my man.
These anonymous bigots just type poo to relieve bottled up tension in them.
I get happier by the day anytime I remember that for the first time in Nigeria we actually have a president who wanted to be president. He formed a party and contested. He wasn't VP, and neither was he brought from sick bed or prison. Oh! how their wailings sound like good music to me (in Soyinka's voice )

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by Excuzeme: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

And yesterday your messiah was KISSING SARAKI's Ass. Do I need to mention anything else. BEGGY-BEGGY BUHARI.

AZAKA the #WAILER!

When are your people going to produce a President, despite all these una #WAILING, since 1964!
haba, wetin?

Even Minority don produce .... yet na so-so #WAILING una just dey produce

No #WAILING, NO PRESIDENT! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by ibro2040: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2015
hinwazaka:
After granting interviews where he made unguarded statements about the Senate President, he has now, like a good DOG come back to play. What happened to waiting till the courts hand out their judgement. He keeps thinking he has POWER, but every time he is resoundly trashed and humbled. FOOL of the year, keep deceiving yourself. And for those, who think, anything good can come out of this, for the President, think again. SARAKI now knows how low the bamboo can bend, so next time he wants something, he will just lower the bamboo once more.
don't worry and keep deceiving yourself. This saraki of a man will fall like Una role model uncle Jonah.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by mikaael(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2015
WHOcarex:
Why PMB and Saraki come dey romance this period?

The waether is cold U knw...
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by hinwazaka: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Excuzeme:

AZAKA the #WAILER!

When are your people going to produce a President, despite all these una #WAILING, since 1964!
haba, wetin?

Even Minority don produce .... yet na so-so #WAILING una just dey produce

No #WAILING, NO PRESIDENT! tongue tongue
We don't need to produce a President, to be relevant. When we have been SACKING useless governments since day 1. Just ask AKINTOLA, how we mercilessly pumped hot LEAD into his useless cone shaped head. Or ask the useless OBJ, how Ken Nnamani ended his third term dream. If we don't like you, we SACK you, that's how we roll. We will equally SACK and stone to death both BUHARI and JAGABAN.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2015
The way Saraki is looking @ Osinbajo

Be like

Wetin do this one?
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by hinwazaka: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2015
ibro2040:
don't worry and keep deceiving yourself. This saraki of a man will fall like Una role model uncle Jonah.
If only the President shared the same beliefs as you, he wouldn't resort to BEGGING like a DOG those he claimed he would crush. BEGGY-BEGGY BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2015
omazus:
Reality dawning on baba. I thought he saidbhebwont recognise Saraki until he is cleared and obey party instruction.
so because of dat make him no host him visitors well abi. I wonder hw some u think!!!
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by mizzyboy007: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2015
you all should keep hailing the government while poverty and murder is on the increase....daily....I hope someday people will wake up and see that there is no such thing as government..... Its only Coperations that exist.... they steal your money.... cause you to fight one another.... kill a lot of people everyday, then you all come on social media to utter trash like ..."I just love my president"...."God bless GMB and Osinbajo".... "I can't help but love Saraki".... if you are to be sincere with yourselves, what has these people done for you except show you their pictures on social media laughing so hard or engaging in meetings that have no absolute meaning. Naira depreciates everyday, book haram kills more than a plague, poverty is on the increase, Rich people getting richer everyday, those in IDP camps are being fed garbage in the name of food, innocent soldiers die because of the negligence of the so called politicians. Just very few people have the eyes to see what's going on in our country and even the world at large. LETS KEEP HAILING them while they keep stealing and killing us.... that's all we know how to do. just keep being a ROBOT.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

If only the President shared the same beliefs as you, he wouldn't resort to BEGGING like a DOG those he claimed he would crush. BEGGY-BEGGY BUHARI.
Where u privy to da meeting 4 u to knw what transpired. I salute ur level of bad belle sha!!!
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2015
eye service to buhari... saraki would still face the music forhis corruption.charges.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by nigeriancuban: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2015
Saraki,always leading people around,first as the physically chaleged in the lion's den in borno now this, I wonder if the people being led are that blind or whatever
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

Hehehehe

Buhari is president of Nigeria. You are just an anonymous, sycophantic troll.

And that will not change anytime soon.

You will just have to learn to live with that harsh truth. If this burden is too much to bear, the lagoon is always there for you.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by oba202020: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2015
http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=35915 kindly follow the link and register today. Sign up today. Registration closes soon.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by Carmal90(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Have said it uncountably times and will continue to say it, saraki is here to stay as sp for the duration of his tenure. As for pmb is hypocrisy is now very obvious. He once state he wont recognise saraki as sp, please what is he now doing now??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS :Gov Amosun's Convoy In Road Crash / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima / Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.