Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,755 members, 7,959,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) (35514 Views)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / Governor Dickson, Makarfi & Other PDP Members Meet In Abuja (pics) / Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by midecrown(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2015
So nairalanders tis my birthday and I wld want u guys to wish me well#in timi dakolo's voice..with ur prayrs nd likes..av bin longing for it.. Meanyl dz is dedicated to all oct born#independence babies. Ao last bii okrika. Ao pe bii zuma rock. Ao waa ga bii kilimanjaro. Ao tun fee bii mississippi. And to d rest who r not oct born cos u've seen dz month u shall see d rest of dz year..u shall nt have cos to weep#not I no b pastor#winks jus happy
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by AfroKnight: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2015
The day draws nearer and nearer. Saraki will return to the dock and face judgment. Let's get this over with. Stop begging with your fellow senators.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by blackpanda: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

And yesterday your messiah was KISSING SARAKI's Ass. Do I need to mention anything else. BEGGY-BEGGY BUHARI.

Really
Which is more serious: Going to JAIL for corruption or refusing to confirm Ministers

Use your brain for once! grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by dyn1800: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2015
What unguided statement are you talking about? You better move on and stop the hate campaign that leads your preferred President to nowhere
hinwazaka:
After granting interviews where he made unguarded statements about the Senate President, he has now, like a good DOG come back to play. What happened to waiting till the courts hand out their judgement. He keeps thinking he has POWER, but every time he is resoundly trashed and humbled. FOOL of the year, keep deceiving yourself. And for those, who think, anything good can come out of this, for the President, think again. SARAKI now knows how low the bamboo can bend, so next time he wants something, he will just lower the bamboo once more.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by amusadele: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2015
omazus:
Reality dawning on baba. I thought he saidbhebwont recognise Saraki until he is cleared and obey party instruction.
Buhari is just a lucky man to occupy that seat, simply because of his population, coupled with fact that his fame was brought about by the brightness and high inteligence level of Thunde Idiagbob and not because he is anything to go by. His friends describe him as the hotest fire but in real terms Buhar's level in every aspects is exactly like that of Fulani goat who is the least regarded animal, even compared with the Urhobo goats.
Why did he appeal to pdp members for cooperation? Why is he convening this meeting if he is fearless and have very threatening body languade? He is just the dullest and the most tribal. Four months into power the outcry and degree of tribal complaints are on the increase. As at today, every where you go, there a very serious tribal crises. Rubbish man.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2015
dridowu:

@bolded, can you please name.
Lest i forget every names on the list are still innocent of charges against them until Nigeria Judiciary fine them guilty of the charges.

Accusing on the pages of newspaper, nairaland, social media e.t.c will tantamount to nothing.

God Bless Our Hustle

God Bless Nigeria

If you call Fayemi and Fashola , Tinubu enemies, what will you call Bode George , Omisore or Fayose , Satan i guess.

Fashola and Fayemi will always be Tinubu loyalist till death.

Yes, Tinubu did not nominate them (Fayemi/Fashola) but don't forget Tinubu cannot nominate every member of his loyalist, he can only nominate few.

Even you , if you have that opportunity you can only nominate few , not that you hate others but you just have to follow the rules.

God Bless Our Hustle

God Bless Nigeria
Do you practice what you preach at the bolded? Have you accorded the same sentiment to Dieziani, Stella Oduah and other PDP members accused of corruption the same ''innocent till proven guilty bullshiit"?
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by blackpanda: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2015
amusadele:
Buhari is just a lucky man to occupy that seat, simply because of his population, coupled with fact that his fame was brought about by the brightness and high inteligence level of Thunde Idiagbob and not because he is anything to go by. His friends describe him as the hotest fire but in real terms Buhar's level in every aspects is exactly like that of Fulani goat who is the least regarded animal, even compared with the Urhobo goats.
Why did he appeal to pdp members for cooperation? Why is he convening this meeting if he is fearless and have very threatening body languade? He is just the dullest and the most tribal. Four months into power the outcry and degree of tribal complaints are on the increase. As at today, every where you go, there a very serious tribal crises. Rubbish man.

SEE PAINS! grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by blackpanda: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Do you practice what you preach at the bolded? Have you accorded the same sentiment to Dieziani, Stella Oduah and other PDP members accused of corruption the same ''innocent till proven guilty bullshiit"?

But there are no charges against PMB Ministers, just rumours...unlike Diezanni thats already headed for prison.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by Rotimi47: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2015
Some people are very funny even with Saraki and his loyalist reaching out to PMB; Who amongst the 2 have been going around and holding meetings with those he had tried to rubbish? Saraki: why is he leading both APC & PDP senators to meet with the President? My answer: he is trying to appease those he wronged.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by InsaneTamie(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2015
lurther:
Chai!!!

Buhari just deceived Tinubu.

Tinubu does not have influence in the national assembly like he envisaged and wanted. Buhari kept mute about that. As if that was not enough, Buhari did not even consider any slot for Tinubu and his loyalists on the ministerial list. Even OBJ was considered in the input of ministers.

Infact Buhari went as far nominating Tinubu's enemies Fashola and Fayemi to help checkmate Tinubu's excesses in the southwest.

Why do I have the feeling that Buhari would create a new ministry called ministry of lagos and hand that portfolio over to Fashola.

Seeing this picture alone where Buhari, Saraki and Tinubu's mere commisioner laughing will give Tinubu hypertension.

The VP is whose protege? Fashola is still Tinubu's boy. Fayemi and the lady from Ogun state are too. Do you know the lady was also nominated in Ogun state as a commissioner yesterday? To prevent her losing out if she is not appointed a minister. What of Lai Mohamed, is he fighting Tinubu too? Propagandist. Check your facts.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by amusadele: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2015
NextGovernor:
Begging them for soft landing on his appointees. Is that not corruption itself. If due procedure are followed, 90% won't be approved by the Senate because of their past deeds.
That is crime against Nigerians and Nigeria. By this appeal for soft landing, he is doing the wrong thing. If some of these members refuses to obey him, the next is he will send DSS and others to arrast them as he did to Saraki. In fact Buhari is a mad man and very foolish idiot. He should do the right thing to avoid drawing this country backward.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by InsaneTamie(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2015
amusadele:
That is crime against Nigerians and Nigeria. By this appeal for soft landing, he is doing the wrong thing. If some of these members refuses to obey him, the next is he will send DSS and others to arrast them as he did to Saraki. In fact Buhari is a mad man and very foolish idiot. He should do the right thing to avoid drawing this country backward.

Lobbying is never a crime in politics. Obama lobbied with Republicans to have his Obamacare accepted in the Congress. You people should read small naa.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by Rotimi47: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2015
Some people make funny comments even with Saraki and his loyalist reaching out to PMB, who amongst the 2 have been going around and holding meetings with those he had tried to rubbish? Saraki; why is he leading both APC & PDP senators to meet with the President? My answer: he is trying to appease those he wronged. Saraki had held meetings with PMB, Osinbanjo, Akume a very close friend of Tinubu and several others, so it's clear he wants peace.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by Rotimi47: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Some people make funny comments even with Saraki and his loyalist reaching out to PMB, who amongst the 2 have been going around and holding meetings with those he had tried to rubbish? Saraki; why is he leading both APC & PDP senators to meet with the President? My answer: he is trying to appease those he wronged. Saraki had held meetings with PMB, Osinbanjo, Akume a very close friend of Tinubu and several others, so it's clear he wants peace..
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by GentleToks(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2015
lurther:
Chai!!!

Tinubu does not have influence in the national assembly like he envisaged and wanted. Buhari kept mute about that. As if that was not enough, Buhari did not even consider any slot for Tinubu and his loyalists on the ministerial list. Even OBJ was considered in the input of ministers.

Infact Buhari went as far nominating Tinubu's enemies Fashola and Fayemi to help checkmate Tinubu's excesses in the southwest.

Why do I have the feeling that Buhari would create a new ministry called ministry of lagos and hand that portfolio over to Fashola.

Seeing this picture alone where Buhari, Saraki and Tinubu's mere commisioner laughing will give Tinubu hypertension.

You are already dying of that hypertension low lifer.

Ministry of Lagos state in your dream fool!!!

Lagos state ministry could be created after ministry of Anambra or Enugu state has been created in the East; dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by InsaneTamie(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2015
Rotimi47:
Some people make funny comments even with Saraki and his loyalist reaching out to PMB, who amongst the 2 have been going around and holding meetings with those he had tried to rubbish? Saraki; why is he leading both APC & PDP senators to meet with the President? My answer: he is trying to appease those he wronged. Saraki had held meetings with PMB, Osinbanjo, Akume a very close friend of Tinubu and several others, so it's clear he wants peace.

My point exactly. Didn't they see Saraki meetings with the VP and Akume? Propagandist.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by espn(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=989900 post=38772543][/quote]lol u dey mind d guy..so confused. Just dey put comma after every 2 words.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2015
UNUSUAL FRIENDLINESS SINCE OCT 1..."LIVE AND LETS LIVE" IS ALL I SMELL IN THIS MEETING..CELEBRATE WITH ME, MY NAME WAS SEEN ON THE FLIP SIDE OF THE MINISTERIAL LIST grin
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2015
hinwazaka:
After granting interviews where he made unguarded statements about the Senate President, he has now, like a good DOG come back to play. What happened to waiting till the courts hand out their judgement. He keeps thinking he has POWER, but every time he is resoundly trashed and humbled. FOOL of the year, keep deceiving yourself. And for those, who think, anything good can come out of this, for the President, think again. SARAKI now knows how low the bamboo can bend, so next time he wants something, he will just lower the bamboo once more.
Eyah! This guy is so pained o. grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by amusadele: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2015
InsaneTamie:

Lobbying is never a crime in politics. Obama lobbied with Republicans to have his Obamacare accepted in the Congress. You people should read small naa.
if one decides to lobby is to first of all do the right thing. You cannot deliberately do things wrong especially when you appoint your tribes men and expect that lobbying will work. You can only lobby when even after doing the right things, things appears not too favourable. For example, when there comes so much tribal decampings against GEJ government, he, GEJ can approach and lobby people to accept him and not when you appoint your sister, the INEC woman and when people decides to go against you, you sent DSS, etc after people. When the NSS members decides to do things in their favour, why Buhari should have done is to lobby and NOT to arrest Saraki. That is the difference. You do not force people to obey you because you are a Fulani man, because you feel you can misbehave since you came from the north. Because you can comfortably do and undo, otherwise why is Buhari still keeping the INEC woman there? Why does he think he should appoint people from his area? Why would he undermine others?
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by DedeNkem: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Thieves!!
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by InsaneTamie(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2015
amusadele:
if one decides to lobby is to first of all do the right thing. You cannot deliberately do things wrong especially when you appoint your tribes men and expect that lobbying will work. You can only lobby when even after doing the right things, things appears not too favourable. For example, when there comes so much tribal decampings against GEJ government, he, GEJ can approach and lobby people to accept him and not when you appoint your sister, the INEC woman and when people decides to go against you, you sent DSS, etc after people. When the NSS members decides to do things in their favour, why Buhari should have done is to lobby and NOT to arrest Saraki. That is the difference. You do not force people to obey you because you are a Fulani man, because you feel you can misbehave since you came from the north. Because you can comfortably do and undo, otherwise why is Buhari still keeping the INEC woman there? Why does he think he should appoint people from his area? Why would he undermine others?

His kitchen cabinet has nothing to do with the ministerial list. First, stop this tribalism of calling him Fulani or Northerner. He was voted for by every Nigerian, Igbos included. So he answers to all. He appointed whoever he wants in his kitchen cabinet because they are the closest to him hence he can only choose who he trust. The only valid point you have here is The INEC woman, I have no defence for that. I maintain THAT he did not arrest Saraki, Saraki's sins caught up with him and if he is not guilty, he will walk free but is he? Simple as ABC.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Was the former Gov of my state,the thief,murderer and kidnapper called Akpabio in the meeting?
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by bigerboy200: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
lurther:
Chai!!!

Bode George,is that u wailing about Tinubu yet again??
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by Reptyle(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
omazus:
Reality dawning on baba. I thought he saidbhebwont recognise Saraki until he is cleared and obey party instruction.

No he never said that.
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sanchez01:
The president is always seen laughing really hard with people in some of his pictures. A man who admonished that no Nigerian should fear him, it's quite amazing how he ends up having a field day among his many political "frienemies". The meeting concludes the decision of the Senate.

God keep, protect and bless PMB/VPYOgrin
Yoruba ass leaker..
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by Imuetic(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
How to Attract Money with the Power of Visualization (Law of Attraction)

Visualization is a powerful technique for attracting money into your life. The poor man is not aware of the power of imagination. If he were, he would use his imaginative powers correctly and wisely. That is why he cannot and will never be able to attract money into his life until he becomes aware, and begins to use it in a proper manner.

Your ability to visualize what you want, in this case money, is the most powerful faculty that you have. All that you have today is directly related to the mental pictures or images that you hold in your mind regularly. As you change the pictures inside your mind, your condition on the outside will begin to change to correspond to those pictures inside your...

READ MORE by following the link below:

http://mosesrichokojie..com.ng/2015/10/how-attract-money-power-visualization-law-attraction.html
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
lurther:
Chai!!!

Gbam
Re: Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) by malikisah: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
lurther:
Chai!!!

you are indeed very shallow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet / Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.