Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch (36215 Views)

Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Abiola’s Death, Last Moments Recorded On Video — Al-Mustapha / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by kabeerhabe(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Are you referring to the Justice at the Court of Appeal? What concerns GEJ and the Court? Was GEJ/FG the proseccutor or LASG? Why is APC filled with falsehood and lies? Pls it's time to grow out of ignorance.

Adieu RTD Major Alhamza Mustapha

Look at you, you don't even know his name arrangement. Where u see AL-hamza? Na so una dey fail exams
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by egift(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2015
menix:
Hmm..

So that guy still dey self.
Military dey fear say the guy fit take power..

PDP are even pimping him up for 2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Excuzeme: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2015
malton:
Good luck to him in his future pursuits. Security operatives should keep an eye on this one though. Where the army does not find him useful, the enemy might.

Actually, Al Mustapha has since abandoned the Army, a long time before this.
Was it not the same Al Mustapha who was vying for Civilian Governorship in his state?

Truth be told, this "Retirement" is just a way of paying Mustapha-off, by his Northern Cabals in the military.

Its a "Golden handshake" for Mustapha.
Just read the "last part" of that letter of retirement
How l wish all Coup plotters and Treasonous personnel are given the same treatment?
Small time, Orkar sef go retire with "golden handshake". undecided undecided
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Excuzeme: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2015
kabeerhabe:

Look at you, you don't even know his name arrangement. Where u see AL-hamza? Na so una dey fail exams

Sharrap jor! Wetin you know wey you dey abuse sombori? angry angry

Al-Mustapha is a shortened form of Alhamza Mustapha!
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Zakkyoz: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari is a failure and disaster that befell Nigeria on May 29. However, it amounts to foolishness to ascribe the action of the court to him. All wÉ ascribe to him are the actions of the Executive and their agents. Buhari is a disappointment to his fans

this is the same Buhari you have praised and defended before. you were even calling him peoples' General. whoever has done this to your brain setting is not fair. stop this unnecessary hatred and provocative name calling. you can borrow a leaf from Edwin Clark.

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by menix(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2015
egift:

PDP are even pimping him up for 2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin

U be undercover police
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Excuzeme: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2015
bigtt76:
I don't understand the embolden below

“You are entitled to your ceremonial dress, service dress and mess kit. However, you should wear uniforms corresponding to your rank at the time of retirement only when you are invited for military ceremonies; military weddings; memorial services of National Day celebration and Regimental dinners.”

Do they now have retired officers ceremonial dress or they're entitled to still be wearing their uniforms in retirement during ceremonies? undecided

That part alone shows the HYPOCRISY in this so-called retirement.
Imagine the money they will even pay him (34 yrs, 14 of it without being on duty! )
shocked shocked

BTW: It means he can dress with full military ranks (Major) and command same respect, on such occasions.
..And they intend to "invite him" on such occasions, for "political motives".

Just dey watch

2 Likes

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Excuzeme: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2015
Zakkyoz:

this is the same Buhari you have praised and defended before. you were even calling him peoples' General. whoever has done this to your brain setting is not fair. stop this unnecessary hatred and provocative name calling. you can borrow a leaf from Edwin Clark.

You are Badt!

Na barcanistaTonye u finish like this?

2 Likes

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by egift(m): 7:01am On Oct 08, 2015
menix:
U be undercover police

You won't believe if I tell you more grin grin grin
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2015
jonathan was not the judge that gave the judgement. you guys should always think before commenting. executive has no say in judiciary.
IamPatriotic:
His coming back to the army after such a long period of time was one of Jonathan's several mistakes, I'm sure he will be regretting it now.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by egift(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Zakkyoz:

Bros you over-killed it. Kudos to calling out on the hypocrite. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by free2ryhme: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:
Mustapha, the husband of Diya and the conqueror of Yoruba generals. At his appearance, they wept

He sure made Diya, a general, cried. Lol that man is a disgrace to the ranks of general
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Nellybii: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:
Mustapha, the husband of Diya and the conqueror of Yoruba generals. At his appearance, they wept

Hate begets hate.
Whatever you sow, you and your seeds shall reap .Al-Mustapha under Abacha was the real definition of impunity. Conqueror of which general? Sometimes I wonder how people just types poo. Conqueror of Yoruba generals was in prison for 12 years whilst the Yoruba general was President grin grin LMAO.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by warrior01: 7:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Nellybii:

Hate begets hate.
Whatever you sow, you and your seeds shall reap .Al-Mustapha under Abacha was the real definition of impunity. Conqueror of which general? Sometimes I wonder how people just types poo. Conqueror of Yoruba generals was in prison for 12 years whilst the Yoruba general was President grin grin LMAO.

Should I share the video of your crying generals? Or the of Mko Abiola behaving like a deprived he goat? Just name 1 and I will oblige you
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by 989900: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:

Mustapha was the fear of the whole country.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by menix(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2015
egift:

You won't believe if I tell you more grin grin grin

Baba it have do..
U wey dey Ogbete market, how u take know? Re u related to Noah

Baba ow New Heaven this morning, u fit send me Okpa, the thing don hungry me die..
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by illiad: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2015
madridguy:
@ poster above me, this is how you people start tribal war and when the jungle mature you people will be crying foul of marginalization.

Continue to Rest in Peace General Sanni Abacha. You will forever remain my best head of state for your no-nonsense character.

Hypocrite
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Mbediogu(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:
mm

I still hav the recofing of the unfortunate
trial. Some Generals knelt before an
unconfirmed major who tried to comfort
them by caressing their heads tge way u
do to a crying baby. One smoked more
than my 404 Peugeot of those days. It was only the
Ebora Owu that was stoic by my assesment.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by iwaeda: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2015
egift:

Jonathan did a lot of clueless things just to pander for votes from the north. Am glad we kicked him out. Nigeria cannot afford leaders who decisions are based squarely on selfish interests.

Can you read,the letter stated, July 14,2014? Stop all these your hatred message,remember life is a seed,what you sow,you get
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by madridguy(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2015
As in ?

illiad:

Hypocrite
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by egift(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2015
menix:

Baba it have do..
U wey dey Ogbete market, how u take know? Re u related to Noah

Baba ow New Heaven this morning, u fit send me Okpa, the thing don hungry me die..

Here is your plate of Okpa, rice and sauce. Have a lovely day.

[img]http://eafrique.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/dsc09613.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by frankyychiji(f): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2015
xreal:
He shouldn't have been allowed back into the Army after 14 years.

Jonathan thought he would see the good side (votes) of the Northerners.
GEJ was really disappointed.
I agree with you. That move by Jonathan and his handlers was a political solution that didn't yield its intended results. But then that is politics, you win some and loose some.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by WailingWailer00(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2015
madridguy:
@ poster above me, this is how you people start tribal war and when the jungle mature you people will be crying foul of marginalization.

Continue to Rest in Peace General Sanni Abacha. You will forever remain my best head of state for your no-nonsense character.
Shut up, all these Hausa cows everywhere

Yellowbar people are frustrated cowards

Sai AL Mustapha, slayer of Lieutenant General Oladipupo Diya from Ogun state grin
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by kobonaire(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2015
It's about time .... this cold blooded killer should not be in the news anymore.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Excuzeme: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

He sure made Diya, a general, cried. Lol that man is a disgrace to the ranks of general

You be compound fool!

When just a Lt. Colonel Benjamin "Scorpion" Adekunle was smoking your a whole GENERAL Odumegwu Ojukwu out of his Bunker in Baifr@ud, why did he not wait and claim "I was your Senior in the Army" ?
Why did he run away like a rabbit, to another country?
He could at least wait like a man and cry like Diya, to be pardoned! He FLED, dressed like Mama Iyabo ! grin grin

Point is, when death is imminent, it does not matter from the hands of whom it cometh!
In the military, the man that holds the trigger gives the command.

Go and ask

BTW: remember you started it o, l know you'll soon run to your tribal-bigot modes to ask that Yoruba posters be banned!
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by kabeerhabe(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2015
This one don spoil everything
Excuzeme:

Sharrap jor! Wetin you know wey you dey abuse sombori? angry angry

Al-Mustapha is a shortened form of Alhamza Mustapha!
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by WailingWailer00(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2015
PRYCE:
I thought he was going to be promoted? I think he should get at least Brigadier General to cover for his wasted time in prison!
Do you think that's how army promotion work?

They promote you just because you're in prison grin

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:
Ewu
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by madridguy(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Igbo remain the biggest coward in Nigeria history you just displayed the cowardness in you too by saying " Sai AL Mustapha, ". Get your bag junior and go to school before you're late.

WailingWailer00:

Shut up, all these Hausa cows everywhere

Yellowbar people are frustrated cowards

Sai AL Mustapha, slayer of Lieutenant General Oladipupo Diya from Ogun state grin

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by menix(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Chisos!!

U ve made my day..
Buh Okpa nd rice?? Datz weird ooo..
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by frankyychiji(f): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Neither GEJ nor the Army brought him back! The court of Appeal acquitted him of the charge brought against him by LASG. The Appeal Justice order for his release. He was NEVER retired at any time. So it was natural for him to return to his service after he was pronounced innocent.
Jonathan who was also the C in C at the time should have recommended for his retirement after few days of re-instatement. I am sure the man who have happily gone home to his family to enjoy what is left from the Abacha loot. But then, no leadership can be right all the time.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Bluffly: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2015
malton:
Good luck to him in his future pursuits. Security operatives should keep an eye on this one though. Where the army does not find him useful, the enemy might.
Go dash am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian / Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.