Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch (36190 Views)

Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Abiola’s Death, Last Moments Recorded On Video — Al-Mustapha / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2015
and this guy went scot-free after all the crimes he committed? angry
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Nellybii: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:

Should I share the video of your crying generals? Or the of Mko Abiola behaving like a deprived he goat? Just name 1 and I will oblige you

I have the video of Biafra rag tag malnourished guerrilla surrender and Ojukwu hiding in Bunker. grin grin you wanna see?
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by xreal: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2015
frankyychiji:
I agree with you. That move by Jonathan and his handlers was a political solution that didn't yield its intended results. But then that is politics, you win some and loose some.

That's just it.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by fleksy: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2015
just read this clueless post below mine
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by doublewisdom: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:
Mustapha, the husband of Diya and the conqueror of Yoruba generals. At his appearance, they wept
And peed in their underwears.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Mentcee(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2015
WETINUSABI:
And the clueless one pardoned this man.

Am sure GEJ would have pardoned Satan himself if he had the authority.

Mumubarcanista...is that not how you and the whole congegration of wailers are accusing Buhari of withchunting and selective justice. Is Buhari too EFCC, Nigerian police or the Judiciary?

You only seem to apply a bit of sense when it seems to favour your argument. Yeye wailer
You brain dead fool. EFCC, Fed. Min. of Justice are under your stupidd Buhari. While the judiciary and in fact the Court of Appeal is a different arm of government. By the way, do two wrongs make it right? So you support your ignoramus president's high handed and brutal rulership and oppression of those opposed to his views because you feel GEJ interfered with government agencies too and its justified for Bokohhari to do same. GEJ never did and even if he did which is conceded by no means, he did it to save the life of a northern sinner who at any rate would have been set free by the bigoted fool at the helm of affairs, I.e. the illiterate Daura Dulard!
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by mizzyboy007: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2015
A murderer and a thief given and honourable retirement while soldiers that refused to fight boko haram because there were no weapons were sent to an underground prison. people perish for lack of knowledge. open your eyes people, ... OPEN YOUR EYES.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by mizzyboy007: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2015
Mentcee:
You brain dead fool. EFCC, Fed. Min. of Justice are under your stupidd Buhari. While the judiciary and in fact the Court of Appeal is a different arm of government. By the way, do two wrongs make it right? So you support your ignoramus president's high handed and brutal rulership and oppression of those opposed to his views because you feel GEJ interfered with government agencies too and its justified for Bokohhari to do same. GEJ never did and even if he did which is conceded by no means, he did it to save the life of a northern sinner who at any rate would have been set free by the bigoted fool at the helm of affairs, I.e. the illiterate Daura Dulard!
I don't mean to be insultive but you are not a wise man....
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by alexlee50: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2015
egift:

The algorithm of your selective memory is well coded. But not everyone here have partial memory grin grin grin grin grin

Al-Mustapha, 2015 permutations: An emerging political pattern!
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/al-mustapha-2015-permutations-an-emerging-political-pattern/
Are u quoting from a newspaper. U APC people may God not let u guys mislead nigerians with your falsehoods
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by alexlee50: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2015
mizzyboy007:
A murderer and a thief given and honourable retirement while soldiers that refused to fight boko haram because there were no weapons were sent to an underground prison. people perish for lack of knowledge. open your eyes people, ... OPEN YOUR EYES.
u called him a murder and a thief? I never knew he was convicted of these two crimes, pls shade more light? Lagos state government were the ones that prosecuted him and their case fell flat and he was set free of all allegations.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by alextayo(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:
Mustapha, the husband of Diya and the conqueror of Yoruba generals. At his appearance, they wept

Your stupidity knows no bound to the extent that your ANUS is even jealous of the amount of SHIT coming out of your MOUTH. I wonder why idiots like you are allowed to comment on a social media.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by kingthreat(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:

You can keep up with your anti-Yoruba rants while your people will live never to rule Nigeria.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by PRYCE(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Do you think that's how army promotion work?

They promote you just because you're in prison grin
He was aquited! Meaning he was wrongfully arrested, meaning he should be compensated!

But then since You are well versed in military stuff, why not school me? I only said that cos I thought it'll onlt be fair!
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by PRYCE(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2015
nnamdiosu:

no be only brigadier general.....na bridge and garage. mtchewwwww.
Take you beef with Mr. Al Mustapha anywhere else but my mentions! Thanks!!!
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by WailingWailer00(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2015
PRYCE:
He was aquited! Meaning he was wrongfully arrested, meaning he should be compensated!

But then since You are well versed in military stuff, why not school me? I only said that cos I thought it'll onlt be fair!
I like people like you Who admit they don't know it all, unlike many kids on Nairaland, AL Mustapha agreed he carried out some assassinations under the command of Abacha, that alone is more than enough to remove him from the military, there are certain things I can't say on Nairaland, later man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by PRYCE(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:

I like people like you Who admit they don't know it all, unlike many kids on Nairaland, AL Mustapha agreed he carried out some assassinations under the command of Abacha, that alone is more than enough to remove him from the military, there are certain things I can't say on Nairaland, later man
No one's an island! Later and take care!

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by imson4: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2015
onismate:
was it GEJ or the army itself that allowed him back. indeed it was a big mistake. Hope the man never start to they plot coup. Buhari should consider him for a minister
Which minister? not only Yorubas even d north doesn't like him.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by lakeside30: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari is a failure and disaster that befell Nigeria on May 29. However, it amounts to foolishness to ascribe the action of the court to him. All wÉ ascribe to him are the actions of the Executive and their agents. Buhari is a disappointment to his fans

Are u sure you are okay?
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by lakeside30: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2015
mizzyboy007:
I don't mean to be insultive but you are not a wise man....

Seconded
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by ZITRAN: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:

Should I share the video of your crying generals? Or the of Mko Abiola behaving like a deprived he goat? Just name 1 and I will oblige you
Mko Abiola
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by ZITRAN: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:
The one tghing people never questioned is the fact that none of the videos have audio
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by ZITRAN: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2015
Nellybii:

I have the video of Biafra rag tag malnourished guerrilla surrender and Ojukwu hiding in Bunker. grin grin you wanna see?
yes please
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Zakkyoz:

this is the same Buhari you have praised and defended before. you were even calling him peoples' General. whoever has done this to your brain setting is not fair. stop this unnecessary hatred and provocative name calling. you can borrow a leaf from Edwin Clark.
If he does things right be sure that I will commend him
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by yassjib: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2015
good work Nigeria Army
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Ryda(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2015
WETINUSABI:
Mumubarcanista You only seem to apply a bit of sense when it seems to favor you...Yeye wailer
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2015
kabeerhabe:

Look at you, you don't even know his name arrangement. Where u see AL-hamza? Na so una dey fail exams
TonyeBarcanista behaves like a malfunctioning robot at times. He's just another empty vessel that makes the loudest noise. He won't rank among my first top 1000000 NL member.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by sammyj: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2015
Thank you for the perfect question , I guess in the moon since it's up North !! shocked grin grin grin grin
egift:
With Hamza al-Mustapha off the horizon and Ribadu neither here nor there, where will PDP get their Northern Candidate since these were the guys they banked on? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by bmos(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
malton:
Good luck to him in his future pursuits. Security operatives should keep an eye on this one though. Where the army does not find him useful, the enemy might.

Work plenty for security outfits across the country. He could be employed in one of those as Chief security if he needs job.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Walexsammy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Forget about Buhari! Nigerians are already tired of him
I beg to differ from those Nigerians
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by babafirst(m): 6:54am On Oct 17, 2015
WETINUSABI:
And the clueless one pardoned this man.

Am sure GEJ would have pardoned Satan himself if he had the authority.

Mumubarcanista...is that not how you and the whole congegration of wailers are accusing Buhari of withchunting and selective justice. Is Buhari too EFCC, Nigerian police or the Judiciary?

You only seem to apply a bit of sense when it seems to favour your argument. Yeye wailer
Lol,perfect intellectual ambush and Barcanista fell for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Fayemi Declares Free Education In Less Than 24 Hours In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.