Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh (61240 Views)

Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach / Iheanacho Overtakes Mikel As Eagles Highest Earner / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by edpunter(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2015
I've known Oliseh for his bossy and arrogant attitude that's the reason he was dropped from the World Cup squad 2002 cos he controlled Shuaibu Amodu, he even forced himself to play against Senegal Semi-Finals cos he was graced with captain forgetting he wasn't even on the reserve list cos he had injury and he played WTF? is that how football works? Unfortunately we lost that match extra time and he foolishly resigned cos Festus Onigbinde our new manager then dropped him cos he doesn't want to be controlled like Shuaibu. So he's trying to avoid what he has done in the past to people. #Insecurity.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Lastborn12(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Talking about dedication I never see any super chicken that is more dedicated them Enyama because most of Nigeria matches Enyama is always man of the match. Sometimes I use to believe that we don't have players but keeper because if not for same Enyama MESSI would have dealt with Nigeria 2010 world cup in South Africa. If not for same Enyama and Mba last African cup of nation wouldn't have been won by us because our players are playing nonsense is just that Enyama has been keeping clean shit for us OLISEH BE WARN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by edpunter(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2015
ollah1:

Whatever pleases him should be done by him. Goalie oversees the whole pitch doesn't mean they should always be captain. If he wants Enyeama out so be it, i'm not a fan of either of them. I'm a Nigerian first and results matters than anything else. If he likes he should chase other players out and leave only Musa, am less concerned. The only thing i want is result, without it then we can kick him out too.

LOL.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by MewZhik: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2015
tk4rd:
Hmmm. Ok naa.. Let's watch them naa..
.. Meanwhile.
Please help me win this contest.
Vote for me for no reason at all.
I am your sister online.. wink wink You know naa..
Rate me "5" before voting..
Thanks so much FOR NO REASON AT ALL..
http://www.urbanminglesmagazine.com/mne2015/details.php?image_id=10

Mehn, you are beautiful. Will go and vote immediately.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Nobody knows the Terms & Conditions he signed before getting this Job.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by informato: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2015
adioolayi:

Stop this hate campaign.....Tiago Silver was stripped off Captains arm band in Brazil...was Neyma Jr the next in rank in terms of seniority? The same goes for Mascherano being replace by Messi for Argentina..these replaced old players still gave their loyalty and commitment... Why the Noise from Enyeama many coaches around the world pick their captains..I'm sure if it was LVG, Pep, Sir Alex or mourinho of this world there won't be any cry all over....leave Oliseh alone..this is his time..judge him on RESULT! Because he is an African doesn't mean he should be treated wrongly....If Enyeama cants shape in...he should shape-out.. A coach will always be the BOSS!
...and how did Brazil perform during the Copa america ?...
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by chukkiephil(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2015
So all the brouhaha was to take the captainship off Enyeama , this reminds m of ik Uche and Keshi, I thought oliseh would have learnt from that
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2015
I am yet to read any reason but apparent cluttering of words to cover his immature actions. I tot this Oliseh is from Ika too, Dem quarrel from house ni??
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by MewZhik: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2015
It is so sad that Enyeama just bowed out of the Super Eagles. I will miss Enyeama.

1 Like

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by rshdlekan: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2015
I believe in u Olishe, Emyeama is stupid and arrogate
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by dabossman(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2015
olumalcolm:
Oliseh has always bin an arrogant fellow so I ain't surprised. He was given d captaincy wen he was almost retiring so y d fuss. Dat man will bring problem to dis team. He started wit mikel,nw wit enyeama. No coach has Eva complained of enyeama so y d sudden probs?

Dude, stop spreading falsehood. Oliseh became Eagles captain when he was about 27. He wasn't close to retirement. He was forced into early international retirment along with Finidi George in 2002 because they spoke up for players welfare. He still played actively till 2006.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by dabossman(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2015
edpunter:
I've known Oliseh for his bossy and arrogant attitude that's the reason he was dropped from the World Cup squad 2002 cos he controlled Shuaibu Amodu, he even forced himself to play against Senegal Semi-Finals cos he was graced with captain forgetting he wasn't even on the reserve list cos he had injury and he played WTF? is that how football works? Unfortunately we lost that match extra time and he foolishly resigned cos Festus Onigbinde our new manager then dropped him cos he doesn't want to be controlled like Shuaibu. So he's trying to avoid what he has done in the past to people. #Insecurity.

Chai, guy this you story sha, na wa. Some of us here are still old enough to remember what happened back then o! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Mayor101010(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Enyeama should have called or sent an e-mail to the coach or NFF citing reasons why he won't be in camp early. This is proffesional football and he of all people should have known better.. You can't just come on monday behaving like a don.. Even if you went for your mother's funeral- which is a good excuse, you should have followed due process.

1 Like

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by RexTramadol1: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
adioolayi:

Stop this hate campaign.....Tiago Silver was stripped off Captains arm band in Brazil...was Neyma Jr the next in rank in terms of seniority? The same goes for Mascherano being replace by Messi for Argentina..these replaced old players still gave their loyalty and commitment... Why the Noise from Enyeama many coaches around the world pick their captains..I'm sure if it was LVG, Pep, Sir Alex or mourinho of this world there won't be any cry all over....leave Oliseh alone..this is his time..judge him on RESULT! Because he is an African doesn't mean he should be treated wrongly....If Enyeama cants shape in...he should shape-out.. A coach will always be the BOSS!

Neymar/Silva..................Brasil has since not had it good

Mascherano/Messi..............defeat in major finals

None has gotten the ultimate goal!

We should not copy them!

Dependency/Modernization theory in football!
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by fresherdanU: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2015
jcmaiah:
Oliseh is stupidd! A man that buried his mum on weekend and tried making it to camp on Monday and you are misbehaving? So you expected him to leave the burial and rush to camp because you are playing heavenly cup? When you were captain were u not about retiring? I don't blame you, ask Siasia what arrogance cost him in that team. They are adults not babies. As a matter of fact enyeama deserves more respect than you gave him. He has played for 13years as an Eagle, with 101caps so far. I smell jealousy.

let's not get too emotional over this. realistically, a leader through storm must lead. Oliseh isn't stupid, let him make his own squad. different school of thought for different coach.

Enyeama should have been more patient if of a truth he really wants to play for Nigeria. The rules changes under different government.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by tk4rd: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2015
MewZhik:

Mehn, you are beautiful. Will go and vote immediately.
Thanks dear. Please hurry ooo. :p wink Lol. Voting ends today. Thanks again
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2015
tk4rd:
Thanks dear. Please hurry ooo. :p wink Lol. Voting ends today. Thanks again

lemme see the pic to know if i shld vote for u or not

1 Like

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Uncletony(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2015
jcmaiah:
Oliseh is stupidd! A man that buried his mum on weekend and tried making it to camp on Monday and you are misbehaving? So you expected him to leave the burial and rush to camp because you are playing heavenly cup? When you were captain were u not about retiring? I don't blame you, ask Siasia what arrogance cost him in that team. They are adults not babies. As a matter of fact enyeama deserves more respect than you gave him. He has played for 13years as an Eagle, with 101caps so far. I smell jealousy.

God bless u. Dnt mind that arrogant man..pride goes bbefore destruction. Ask siasia, mourinho, keshi, balotalli, etc
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by tk4rd: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2015
ollah1:

lemme see the pic to know if i shld vote for u or not
That's it my dear.. Thanks.
http://www.urbanminglesmagazine.com/mne2015/details.php?image_id=10

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Riokempex1234: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2015
oliseh play ur game and watch yourself. when u where captain u once said that okocha betray you, just put our gola enyamma to be you and u loose ur mum, will u leave ur family and come playing ball? is it
because the money ur making is not for her or what?
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by geedeex2(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why blame oliseh ? Isn't there a channel for Vincent to call oliseh and tell him he will be late ?
jcmaiah:

1 Like

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by inno4xrist(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
adioolayi:

Abeg o! Is musa on neymar or messi's level. These guys were promoted based on their outstanding level of football. Musa is nowhere in that cadre. Oliseh is simply immature.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by greatness22(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
dkronicle:

Hahahaha guy which kine proverb b dis.. O mad gan

Bros nor vex 4 me, d tin wen oliseh do enyeama pain me, naim mak me drop d proverb.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by dacherish(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=jcmaiah post=38773423]Oliseh is stupidd! A man that buried his mum on weekend and tried making it to camp on Monday and you are misbehaving? So you expected him to leave the burial and rush to camp because you are playing heavenly cup? When you were captain were u not about retiring? I don't blame you, ask Siasia what arrogance cost him in that team. They are adults not babies. As a matter of fact enyeama deserves more respect than you gave him. He has played for 13years as an Eagle, with 101caps so far. I smell jealousy.[my friend count jealousy out of this even your president is Jealous, oliseh want change eyemah want foward
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Excellentmind: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
It's quite surprising, to see Olise taking the path of Siasia in the name of instilling discipline in the national team. A path that failed Siasia woefully. Can't he learn from others mistakes? I pray, this will not be a snare in his career as Super Eagles Coach.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Smooyis(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
If only Nigerians will learn to hold their tongues and talk less. Bad mouth is not a good virtue. We talk too much.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by mikeapollo: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lack of maturity and experience is haunting Oliseh.
There is no need for this kind of scene. For God's sake, the guy was just coming from the burial of his late mum, and he missed the deadline by only a few hours.
The mature thing to do is just to let Enyeama be on the bench during the 2 matches and let Musa play as the captain. You can then explain that you are building a new team. You don't star It is childish to behave the way Oliseh did. The timing is also wrong and bad. It shows that Oliseh is jealous or has hate towards Enyeama. He does not even feel concerned about the emotional trauma of Enyeama at this time.
When Finidi George lost his brother, he was excused from duty by Ajax to come and mourn him. Same thing happens to players in other countries. When Asamoah Gyan lost his mum, he was excused from duty by his club.
These matches are even mere friendlies, so what the heck is the problem with Oliseh? Does he want to prove that he is ''strong and bold''? He is going about it the wrong way.
I wish Enyeama well. He has done his best for the nation. Let him retire from the national team in peace.
I remember how the NFF wanted to humiliate him just because he expressed his concerns about the security of a match venue.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by DonBobes(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
he wants d northern part to support by makin ther own d captain of d team! Foolish oliseh.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by donclark(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
adioolayi:

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
edpunter:

Lolz that's just it my brother he never gave respect to his boss then and he wants someone to respect him now see how time flies....... What goes around will definitely come around.

Like seriously enyiama doesn't deserve such treat, God should just help Oliseh they qualify and do well or else he is going to be doomed.

In life u will always reap what you sow irrespective the position you hold.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by engrhorla(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
4bobo:
This guy should take it easy. Enyama dosent deseve this type of ash treatment from the so called bossy. I bet you that he is one of the most dedicated , player we have in SE. Infact, he always display his best and enjoy each game in good mood. Some one just buried his mother few days ago, and you expect him to be in best form.
Even what about if he came late to the camp, what sunday olishe should have done is to use his discretion, to express condolence to his family, and tell him that he understand his trauma he has passed through in recent times, that he might not be fully participate in the training due to his current trials, but with his experience, he should support whom ever given the captain ship .To me it would have resolved this issue... Olishe is not wise enough.....

This na comedy or comment?

Abeg na simple question I dey ask o
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Nellypy: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Make sure you win all d matches ahead else ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building / Super Eagles Players Show Off Their Abs At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.