Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others (2148 Views)

Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by chimere66: 5:34am On Oct 08, 2015
At least 20 members of the upper and lower chambers were led last night by Senate President and Chairman of the National Assembly, Dr. Bukola Saraki, to a first official meeting between President Muhammadu Buhari and the leaders of both houses of the federal parliament, since assuming office on May 29, 2015.

The meeting was held the First Lady’s conference room in the Presidential Villa, Abuja with the principal leaders of the Executive and Legislative arms of government in attendance.It was gathered that President Buhari sought the support of NASS leadership for implementation of the 2015 supplementary budget at the meeting.He also used the opportunity to familiarise himself with  the lawmakers and also banked on them to confirm the ministerial nominees he sent last Friday.

Present at the meeting were President Muhammadu Buhari,Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, Senate President, Bukola Saraki; Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio,House Majority Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila and other principal officers of the red and green chambers.

1 Like

Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by ojeota(f): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Smiling for the cameras

1 Like

Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by furezra(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2015
please screen #the list well
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by Republlican(f): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Sai buhari
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by lurther: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2015
Chai!!!

Buhari just deceived Tinubu.

Tinubu does not have influence in the national assembly like he envisaged and wanted. Buhari kept mute about that. As if that was not enough, Buhari did not even consider any slot for Tinubu and his loyalists on the ministerial list. Even OBJ was considered in the input of ministers.

Infact Buhari went as far nominating Tinubu's enemies Fashola and Fayemi to help checkmate Tinubu's excesses in the southwest.

Why do I have the feeling that Buhari would create a new ministry called ministry of lagos and hand that portfolio over to Fashola.

Seeing this picture alone where Buhari, Saraki and Tinubu's mere commisioner laughing will give Tinubu hypertension.

4 Likes

Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by Jwhizzy(m): 6:07am On Oct 08, 2015
Plastic pictures, camera smiles. And who's the guy opening his mouth like he just saw a unicorn?
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 08, 2015
Heart of men is filled with pretense.

If peace exist among u, peace will reign in governance however justice will suffer.

Kogi people needs justice.

1 Like

Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by mysteriousman(m): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Hmm... see people
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by chimere66: 6:10am On Oct 08, 2015
More

Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by unitysheart(m): 6:13am On Oct 08, 2015
O pari.
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by okoro4: 6:14am On Oct 08, 2015
Good.I hope they discussed how to move the country forward
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by onoikenna: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2015
That is good.At least cordial relationship is returning between NASS and President Buhari

1 Like

Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by omenka(m): 6:21am On Oct 08, 2015
lurther:
[s]Chai!!!

Tinubu does not have influence in the national assembly like he envisaged and wanted. Buhari kept mute about that. As if that was not enough, Buhari did not even consider any slot for Tinubu and his loyalists on the ministerial list. Even OBJ was considered in the input of ministers.

Infact Buhari went as far nominating Tinubu's enemies Fashola and Fayemi to help checkmate Tinubu's excesses in the southwest.

Why do I have the feeling that Buhari would create a new ministry called ministry of lagos and hand that portfolio over to Fashola.

Seeing this picture alone where Buhari, Saraki and Tinubu's mere commisioner laughing will give Tinubu hypertension.[/s]
Unnecessary and foolish comment.

Baba must have a very good sense of humour, always make people have a good laugh when the occasion permits it, always very neat, calm and nothing offbeat about his appearance.

My caption for the picture, one word- Politics.

7 Likes

Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by mrjangaweed: 6:23am On Oct 08, 2015
inasmuch this man Buhari is a terrorist i think he gat a sense of humor that makes his visitors laugh but does not change the fact that bullharry is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by freeanijor(m): 6:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Osibanjo look odd there.
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by mrjangaweed: 6:26am On Oct 08, 2015
Amaechi will be dancing yahooze now in his mind bullharry has paid my debts now i am free.
the blood of Saraki has set me free in the name of Buhari my savior Amen grin

Amaechi is a thief - Oshiomole
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by mrjangaweed: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2015
grin

Buhari be like "saraki this man looks kwarapt see as he fat like pig"

fat man : Baba noooooo abeg I no dey corrupt oo

saraki : Hehehehehehe fat man i be like say na you be the next on the witch hunting list

second pics

Buhari : Saraki should I probe this fat man see as he take national money dey feed fat

Fat man : Baba i swear to God I no dey corrupt

Saraki : You see ya life bro shey no be you dey laugh me when i dey CCT grin

4 Likes

Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by shaddoww: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2015
First lady conference room na im look like Saudi palace so, little wonder power gets into their head.

2 Likes

Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by forgiveness: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by chino11(m): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2015
This dunce I heard you are from Benue? Those people that are usually killed by the Fulani herders? And Buhari is a Fulani! You are a very irritating and nauseating person.

[s]
omenka:
Unnecessary and foolish comment.

Baba must have a very good sense of humour, always make people have a good laugh when the occasion permits it, always very neat, calm and nothing offbeat about his appearance.

My caption for the picture, one word- [b[i]Politics.[/i][/b]
[/s]
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by sandraokosun: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2015
this room reminds me of the famous DIA IS GOD quote. Alot of comedy happens here
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2015
This pictures will spoil thiefnubuus breakfast this morning.
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by MrMbaM: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2015
[s]
chino11:
This dunce I heard you are from Benue? Those people that are usually killed by the Fulanis herders? And Buhari is a Fulani! You are a very irritating and nauseating person.

[/s]
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Okkk
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by dridowu: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2015
lurther:
Chai!!!
Seeing this picture alone where Buhari, Saraki and Tinubu's mere commisioner laughing will give Tinubu hypertension.
If you call Fayemi and Fashola , Tinubu enemies, what will you call Bode George , Omisore or Fayose , Satan i guess.

Fashola and Fayemi will always be Tinubu loyalist till death.

Yes, Tinubu did not nominate them (Fayemi/Fashola) but don't forget Tinubu cannot nominate every member of his loyalist, he can only nominate few.

Even you , if you have that opportunity you can only nominate few , not that you hate others but you just have to follow the rules.

God Bless Our Hustle

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by halleskey(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2015
sai baba sai buhari..
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by Rilwayne001: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Nawaoo.. Buhari dinning and clowning with Saraki (thief)..Smh.
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by LastProphet: 7:17am On Oct 08, 2015
lurther:
Chai!!!

don't waste your energy trying to run down tinubu, tinubu has nothing to prove to anybody anymore if only he will realize that and give himself rest. he removed the most clueless incumbent with unlimited stolen wealth and the armed forces at his disposal, so what more? you ibos are pained at tinubu because he defeated Jonathan and please whether you like it or not he will never be forgotten, Jonathan will
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by 5starmilitant: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2015
freeanijor:
Osibanjo look odd there.

How many odd bros? grin
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by themilanway(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2015
chino11:
This dunce I heard you are from Benue? Those people that are usually killed by the Fulani herders? And Buhari is a Fulani! You are a very irritating and nauseating person.

[s][/s]

Must you display your stupidity about.

Your are nauseating for stalking him.
Re: Pics 4rm The Meeting Of Buhari,Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Godswill Akpabio & Others by omenka(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2015
chino11:

[s][/s]
Ok. Anything else

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected / Photo: Emir Of Kano Rocks Louboutin Shoes / Recession And The Questions Nigerians Should Be Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.