Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website (2195 Views)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / FG To Include Religion, Ethnicity In 2018 Census / Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by Alxmyr(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
I actively monitor the just concluded India-Africa Summit. I am afraid Nigeria's presence in Africa is diminishing.
The respect accord to former President Goodluck Jonathan by his African peer is diminishing.
Apart from conveying our president in a trolley as against red carpet reception given to Kenya's President.
The speech of Nigeria's representative during the Ministerial conference was not included on the Summit official website until 24 hours later.
Even the speech is full of typographic errors and grammatic blunders.
Now how do you justify that our President's speech was not included in the list of speeches made at the conference when speeches of the likes of Kenya, Zambia, Burundi, Liberia and several Africa's president have been uploaded more than 48 hours ago?

http://www.iafs.in/speeches.php

5 Likes

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by Disneylady(f): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Issorite
Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by asvpChuu(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
LOL president indeed

5 Likes

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by moderation2020: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Alxmyr:
I actively monitor the just concluded India-Africa Summit. I am afraid Nigeria's presence in Africa is diminishing.
The respect accord to former President Goodluck Jonathan by his African peer is diminishing.
Apart from conveying our president in a trolley as against red carpet reception given to Kenya's President.
The speech of Nigeria's representative during the Ministerial conference was not included on the Summit official website until 24 hours later.
Now how do you justify that our President's speech was not included in the list of speeches made at the conference when speeches of the likes of Kenya, Zambia, Burundi, Liberia and several Africa's president have been uploaded more than 48 hours ago?

my annoyance is not only on pmb, but on some useless mungopark who go about chanting support for him, even amongst our youths.
this country is gradually sinking into the old dark age, this is a monumental disgrace to this lab test called Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by Jibabs2(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
U get time oo
Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by LastSurvivor: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Joke of a president..
Are u sure anybody heard anything from that his terrible accent grin

12 Likes

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by Remii(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by osaslord500(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
cry
Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sai .... grin
Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by Alxmyr(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remii:
http://www.iafs.in/downloads/speeches/nigeria.pdf
maybe still loading, lol

That is the speech of the Perm Sec. Min. of Foreign Affair.
That speech was an eyesore.

3 Likes

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by nnachukz(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
They didn't understand his accent and so couldn't comprehend what he said. His speech is useless to them. They are not zombies like the sai baba chanters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by nnachukz(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Somebody under whose watch his country's economy is sinking, what would you want to do with his speech? Can you allow a person who had F9 in maths to teach you mathematics? Pls don't blame them joor.

11 Likes

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by nasoeb: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
if na you nko, wetin you go use that shaolin president speech do?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by TechRev: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
indians look at Buharia and be like "What is this one saying? Abeg no spoil market for us."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
preshiden of naijeria.....

1 Like

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by playtheblues(f): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
"Buhari is not smart." - El- Rufai 2007.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by ikechu1278: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Do you blame them? You have an 1diot for president and you except other nations to honor anything the dullard says..Una dey craze?

6 Likes

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by speedyGonzales: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
To be blunt, Kenya's president is highly educated and very eloquent... Watch the video of Obama's visit to Kenya, the Kenyan president sounded a bit better than Obama (in my opinion) and Obama is no slough at giving speeches. Whereas, Buhari is hard to hear and some sentences are just not correct.

If I wanted to choose a president for Nigeria, it will be our former agriculture minister, he is smart, charismatic and eloquent.

4 Likes

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by Kestolovee95(f): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Biafrans are making him look duller than a doorknob around the world. Nobody wants to assciate with him. He thinks he can fight 60 million intellectually superior Biafrans around the world by arresting, killing and maiming them.

When he is tired of fighting Biafrans, he will come back to senses and pipe low. No British, russian and Arabs to fight for him this time. Nobody wants to be infected with the dullard's disease.

7 Likes

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by irondome: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Alxmyr:

Anyone with the smallest iota of common sense would discern your loads of bullshit. What sort fathom respect was accorded to GEJ if Paul Kigame of Rwanda could come out opening to castigate him on his disposition to boko-haram? What trolley? You meant an indoor carriage used within a fairly big airport. I am sure if you travel regularly, this would not be new to you. Your topic read " India refused to" but the content of your hogwash read " the speech was uploaded 24hrs later". Which version do we go with? Are you confused or lying?

I know you guys are desperate to play the opposition, but common, do it intelligently and not all these loads of crap.

4 Likes

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by Horus(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IaIxOA3WiE

[size=15pt]India Africa Summit: Buhari Urges Leaders To Develop Africa [/size]
Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by ekeminiabasi(f): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
You spoke my mind@Iron dome. We'll said...very well said
Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by Alxmyr(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
irondome:

Anyone with the smallest iota of common sense would discern your loads of bullshit. What sort fathom respect was accorded to GEJ if Paul Kigame of Rwanda could come out opening to castigate him on his disposition to boko-haram? What trolley? You meant an indoor carriage used within a fairly big airport. I am sure if you travel regularly, this would not be new to you. Your topic read " India refused to" but the content of your hogwash read " the speech was uploaded 24hrs later". Which version do we go with? Are you confused or lying?

I know you guys are desperate to play the opposition, but common, do it intelligently and not all these loads of crap.

You need a course in comprehension. Period.

5 Likes

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by suxkill: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Joke of the. Century!!!
Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by Candyrain(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Perhaps because his brand of English is not recognized internationally.

2 Likes

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by moderation2020: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Candyrain:
Perhaps because his brand of English is not recognized internationally.

95% of pmb's speeches is distorted, incomprehensible, and it needs a translator from English to English grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by dhantey324(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Don't worry, they will be probed.

1 Like

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by Candyrain(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
moderation2020:

95% of pmb's speeches is distorted, incomprehensible, and it needs a translator from English to English grin

Sometimes I wonder how the people around him understand whatever he says. Anyway what can we do? Na management things grin grin

2 Likes

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by Alxmyr(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2015
Candyrain:

Sometimes I wonder how the people around him understand whatever he says. Anyway what can we do? Na management things grin grin

Most of them are sycophants.

4 Likes

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by mars123(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2015
LastSurvivor:
Joke of a president..
Are u sure anybody heard anything from that his terrible accent grin
sometimes you people talk the same way you release gas. how will Buhari be a joke when he has brought back international respect and admiration to the country. he was recently elected to lead Africa's fight against corruption. he is recognized worldwide as a leader with integrity. but unfortunately for him, he has bigoted, loud mouthed, uncouth and uncivilized people like you as the ones to judge him. this 'joke' is your president for the next four years, and the man from pothole infested otuoke is history, alright?

1 Like

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by thundafire: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2015
he was saying only kwaruption cs dts y he travelled there nd do u think India will waste their tym to upload nonsense dat will nt add a meaning 2 dy forum abegi apc e-rats accept una president na agabaya knws nothing

1 Like

Re: India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website by LastSurvivor: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2015
mars123:
sometimes you people talk the same way you release gas. how will Buhari be a joke when he has brought back international respect and admiration to the country. he was recently elected to lead Africa's fight against corruption. he is recognized worldwide as a leader with integrity. but unfortunately for him, he has bigoted, loud mouthed, uncouth and uncivilized people like you as the ones to judge him. this 'joke' is your president for the next four years, and the man from pothole infested otuoke is history, alright?

Admired internationally while his speech is not included?? ur a joke too

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed! Obasanjo Reveals Those Behind Nigeria’s Failure / Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year / On Ayodele Fayose And Fake Hnd Qualification!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.