Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl (8749 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by laurenziz6(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mine wasn't lapping
She wanted to sleep so she put her head on my lap and started sleeping and her hand was right above my
Pen**
Kanji finish me that day eh!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by RUBYRUBY(f): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
laurenziz6:
Mine wasn't lapping
She wanted to sleep so she put her head on my lap and started sleeping and her hand was right above my
Pen**

as in.. I wud just be turning so my hands can keep hitting it in different angles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
RUBYRUBY:

as in.. I wud just be turning so my hands can keep hitting it in different angles.
bad geh.....u wan make he drop akamu for ur hand grin
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by SkinnyDude(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
change ur pix make i verify
i no wan make people see my face here...........
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Shiit!!!!
WTF!!!

OP, The thunder that will fire you is still busy smoking Ojuelegba Weed.

You created a thread Just because of "Lapping"

WTF!!!
who invited you here idiot.......oya click the "back"button on ur phone
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
laurenziz6:
Mine wasn't lapping
Pen**
grin
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
who invited you here idiot.......oya click the "back"button on ur phone
cry
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Alezy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
ok....it's prevalent in futo(guys sitting with babes in bike)
yea I kw of that.
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Obas101(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
RUBYRUBY:

grin grin sleeping hand job shocked
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by kfrosh: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
It happened to me recently @my work place. Na so the babe siddon for my lap for good 30 mins . The babe I was crushing on for that matter; I almost died of konji cos her backside na die. Still yet to figure out her end game doh but till then let me keep on observing . wink

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by samnificent(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
her skirt had a hole when she came down... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Rozaystunna(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
GBAGAAUN:
Ayam lappin a girl one day on a bus because she say she cannot stand from my2 to okoko..so i lap her. Her yansh is very soft so my prick stand up..but she didnt complain o. But what pain me is that i come and release in my trouser cheesy
bruda!!! I feel ur pain lol
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Rozaystunna(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
bros you lack self control unless the babe deliberately pressed her bum bum on your d/ck ........if that is the case,involuntarily you will respond to stimulus
smh wetin d work this one??
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by laurenziz6(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
RUBYRUBY:

U wicked
Naso u go give person BJ u no go know!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
kfrosh:
It happened to me recently @my work place. Na so the babe siddon for my lap for good 30 mins . The babe I was crushing on for that matter; I almost died of konji cos her backside na die. Still yet to figure out her end game doh but till then let me keep on observing . wink
THIS IS RIDICULOUS,dont know the pleasure they derive from that
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
samnificent:
her skirt had a hole when she came down... lipsrsealed
....WHAT PERFORATED HER SKIRT?
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
laurenziz6:

U wicked
Naso u go give person BJ u no go know!!!
grin BJ WITH HAND,HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE?
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by laurenziz6(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
grin BJ WITH HAND,HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE?
Sorry hand job
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Time!!! See What This Girl And Two Guys Are Doing In Public... / Why Do Girls Stand Like This / Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.