Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,064 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. (52442 Views)

9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' / 7 Buhari Ministers That Are Doing Absolutely Nothing / Who Lie Pass Between This Two Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:

This small boy again

Oya go and read your book
Book wae be say na me teach your papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by LAFOCUZY: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
was this sponsored by oando as they have done in quite a few cases. Please stop. Get Soludo if you looking for a good man for the economy
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by 989900: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
LAFOCUZY:
was this sponsored by oando as they have done in quite a few cases. Please stop. Get Soludo if you looking for a good man for the economy

No it was not -- actually you could substitute those names with yours . . . it's more about how strategic to moving forward those 2 ministries are.

Soludo? GTFOH. cheesy
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by WailingWailer00(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
ThePeacemaker:

Book wae be say na me teach your papa
Thanks for proving me right, parents abuser grin

A kid would always be a kid, them no born you well make you talk this kind thing for my presence, I for show you how far

Walahi cool undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Femi Falana is a very qualified person to head the Ministry of Justice (and Attorney General), but I guess Buhari fears that his being supported by Tinubu is a risk for such a sensitive position. The possibility of Mr Tinubu remote-controlling him to open cases on political opponents is a reality!

1 Like

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by spidey77: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
989900:

That will be morally wrong!
Yes, very morally wrong buh akunyili was made minister of information....oh yes, did u say morally wrong??
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Okanokan(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
My broda, what can one say, Boyo is and an economic expert that could help re-engineer our recession prone economy, while Femi Falana would have brought to play his legal activism in the fight against the hydra-headed monster call CORRUPTION. Nigerian Politician should allow Buhari function by giving him space. However, i believe Audu Ogbeh, Udo Udoma and the former SA to Jonathan on MDG will do well if Mr Buhari allows them to contribute in FEC meetings.
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by 989900: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
spidey77:

Yes, very morally wrong buh akunyili was made minister of information....oh yes, did u say morally wrong??

I don't get what you mean.

Kindly explain.
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by achiphet(m): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ill foward thier names to saraki tomorrow..... I promist
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by badman007(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Instead My people of Edo state give Danjuma the chance to nominate him brother in law...
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
theV0ice:

I guess this came from a brain blighted by hatred and bigotry simply because you still can't come round the idea that a man you love to hate is calling the shots at Aso Rock.

But if it came from what you call 'rational' thought, then I can only say you need help....plenty of help

Well you could be wrong though. After all Buhari made a soldier head of customs.

Buhari is cluelessness personified- Tinubu grin grin
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by don4real18(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
maxiuc:
Buhari we are watching you and ministers your own go worst pass GEJ
Men like you are your own enemies.. Instead of you to pray for progress, you are hoping that this administration ends up worse than the previous administration. To what purpose, if I may ask?
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by theV0ice: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
OldJohn:

Well you could be wrong though. After all Buhari made a soldier head of customs.

Buhari is cluelessness personified- Tinubu grin grin

And is customs a professional course they study st the university? Is there any degree like B.Sc customs? wink

Why can't a policeman head customs? cool
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by badmus1346(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Where is Olagunsoye oyinlola
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 09, 2015
989900:
"If wishes were horses . . . ", and if politicians are not favoured for ministerial appointments over technocrats, there are two impressively radical individuals that I personally would recommend:

1. Finance: Henry Boyo.

2. Justice: Femi Falana.

These two progressively radical gentlemen have always championed causes and policies that favour the masses and the country as a whole.

Mr. Boyo is a renowned economist and entrepreneur with unrivalled 'know-how' of how our local economy works.
He is a very smart individual whom a few individuals and I have followed over a period of time -- and I am yet to listen to anyone who has half the clue.

Personally, I got impressed by him ever since I saw him rip apart Tunde Lemo (one of CBN's deputy governors) and a bank chief executive. There are many of his interviews on YouTube and articles online. As well as many articles on lesleba. com .

He has this yet to be debunked theory on checkmating 'excess liquidity' caused by the CBN, a reverse in policy if implemented, could see the Naira trade in the N125-N165 band within 6-9 months!

https://www.nairaland.com/844884/solution-fuel-subsidy-wahala-look

Mr. Femi Falana (his reputation precedes him), is s champion of justice especially to the down-trodden; not precisely a Gani Fawehinmi, but he would sure do a hell of a job in complimenting the new administration's anti corruption war.

Femi Falana at the helm of affairs in that dept., would automatically make the EFCC, ICPC, Police, courts, and judges 'sit right'. Inevitably, translating to better discharge of duties/governance.
Nice publicity, I will advice u to send this to PMB coz we can not help matter in this Ur request.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG / A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity / America Has Refused To Sell Weapons To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.