Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams (45502 Views)

Poll: Eating in one's dreams. Harmless or Dangerous?

Harmless: 44% (39 votes)
Dangerous: 55% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Why Do Christians Think Eating In Their Dreams Is Demonic? / How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by temmytanny(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2009
i want to thank everybody that responded to the report.
the matter her isnt about not eatin enoff b4 sleeping and i dont eat much as well cos i watch wat i eat.
i dont also belive it could harm me but its good to let people know wat u are facin so dat they can help out if need be.dats why i posted it.
i will try some suggestion given and get back to you all

thanks
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by temmytanny(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2009
the matter her isnt about not eatin enoff b4 sleeping and i dont eat much as well cos i watch wat i eat.
i dont also belive it could harm me but its good to let people know wat u are facin so dat they can help out if need be.dats why i posted it.

thanks
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by temmytanny(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2009

thanks
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Ayankaa: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2009
And what makes eating in dreams good? After all you are not satisfied. There are cases of initiations through such means and please this is not the kind of peaceful sleep God has promised.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Libra38: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2009
You may visit this site for more explanation. http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/e.htm

Culture differs anywhay,don't take it likely, do something over it befor it's late.

I know of somebody who woke up from asleep, complaining of stomach ache after eating in the dream. What happen? the rest is now story!!!!!

Please act fast over it.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Beanshead: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2009
have you tried the quaran? hehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy or perhaps you dont eat properly during the day hahahahahahahah grin, or better still, avoid sleeping,
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Beanshead: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2009
have you tried the quaran? hehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy or perhaps you dont eat properly during the day hahahahahahahah grin, or better still, avoid sleeping,
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2009
Eat well be4 u go to bed and you will be all fine.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by jj201016: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2009
eat well b4 u sleep and av a very hot sex b4 goint to bed i swear u will never eat or have sex in dream. if u are hungry for food or sex b4 sleeping then definitely u will av it in ur dream cos dats ur state of mind b4 going to bed. not all dream is spiritual or enemy stuff some are just imagination.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by jj201016: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2009
eat well b4 u sleep and av a very hot sex b4 goint to bed i swear u will never eat or have sex in dream. if u are hungry for food or sex b4 sleeping then definitely u will av it in ur dream cos dats ur state of mind b4 going to bed. not all dream is spiritual or enemy stuff some are just imagination.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by mmedhaf: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2009
dream of Chelsea winning tomorrows match
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by tame: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2009
I do not know what this dream is all about. Please go to the Pastor of your Church for a special prayer. Before you go to Bed, Read Ps 130, Ps 24 ,Ps 99 and Ps Ps114.  Prayer for Forgiveness of Sins, Sanctification of your house. Ps 23. Then REBUKE  all spirits that is feeding you food in your dream. If things like these happen to Christians, which means the Holy Spirit in them are not active, because they are not feeding the Holy Spirit with the food He needed-Which is the THE WORD OF GOD. You need to read your Bible every day.At least 20 minutes. Is that too much?. spend spend less time on the internet and TV. Reading your Bible also build up your faith. Please go to your Pastor today and explain things. I will remember you in prayer. I do not mean to scare you, but we have a problem. May God Hebrew protection in your sleep.  In Jesus Name. Amen
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by lolacute: 2:02am On Apr 28, 2009
Dreaming about eating sounds like the ideal dream to me!! wink
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by mopelola2(f): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2009
Sincerely speaking ,we are all human being that are experiencing one challenges or the other in life
i want to tell you the fact about eating in the dream. If it is just accidental for example you dont normally
dream of it, we can say it is because you didnt eat before sleeping or you are thinking about food and thats why you dream
eating. This eating habit in the dream is the one of the witchcraft ways of injecting sickness and diseases to human body

If you are a born again christian, that is having seal to serve God, you will surely know what im talking about. when you
eat constantly in the dream, then you begin to get lukewarm  concerning spiritual  matters. like weakness in praying to God,
not wanting to read Bible, not having interest in the service to God. After this stage, the person end up in second stage like experiecing one problem or
the other in some aspects of life. Pray against the spirit behind this ur feeding habbit

Please always pray  and read your Bible before you sleep. Try to wake up immidiately you eat in the dream. Pray to rebuke,
reject and render powerless every thing you eat in the dream in the Name of Jesus. The food is a stanger in
ur body. It must be casted out .Purge and sanctify yourself with the
blood of Jesus. You can also undergo deliverance by prayer and fasting conducted by true minister(s) of God

Without mincing words, EATING IN THE DREAM EVERY TIME IS A WITHCRAFT INSTRUMENT TO DESTROY LIFE OF PEOPLE
Read psalm 91, 23, 114. Psalm 107:20
Be not afraid bu have a sound mind
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Flakky26(f): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2009
Depending on the how often.It is not too pure.You need to be extra conscious of what
you allow get into your mind when awake.Feel your mind with edifying and inspirational
thought.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by CGKing(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2009
Simple remedy, get a job.
, so you can make enough money to eat in the day time.
That way, you wont take hunger to sleep.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by CGKing(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2009
Simple remedy, get a job.
, so you can make enough money to eat in the day time.
That way, you wont take hunger to sleep.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by chronique(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2009
thats straight up whichcraft.if its something that happens all the time,u are being initiated.some people are witches but they dont know.you need to go to church for help.this is a plain truth
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by chronique(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2009
thats straight up whichcraft.if its something that happens all the time,u are being initiated.some people are witches but they dont know.you need to go to church for help.this is a plain truth

1 Like

Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by osazu: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2009
I had a similar challenge b/4,it is an evil covenant at work,witches and wizard come feeding u in the deam.it very dangerious, It can even go as far as causing u acute stomach proplem.When I fast and prayed GOD reveal to me that 'whatsover I eat and I drink I should do to glory of God (1 Cor 10:3 1).U should not eat anything in the physical without first praying over it in the name of Jesus.I have more for u ,but u can reach me on 08022441800
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by crescent(f): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2009
I think the question should be ask, have anybody had a dream that really turn to reality, then we can understand whether this guy's dream about eating what our discussion. Let discuss the reality of dream
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2009
soon if you piss in your dreams that would mean someone has snatched your sperm, what about sleeping with a woman in your dreams,  (do i hear succubus)

Please, the witches of these days are not subtle in their ways, they have means other than tricking you into a covenant. i have seen anointed christians wearing clothes with inscriptions and symbols (ear rings, lockets etc) they have no idea what they mean.

Eat all you can, nuttin will happen.

Hear is how a covenant by consuming food works. (FACT)

Your witch wife or girl-friend cooks for you, you can smell the good-cooking, she serves the food in a bowl and covers it up and places it in a cupboard or bigger pot (for those who can, be watchful) or under a piece of white cloth

The food is spiritually transported to a dimension where it is imbued or replaced with condiments for necessary for a blood covenant.
The food is returned to its original location.

While she serves you, she takes no part in it claiming that all the cooking has caused her to lose appetite or that she has had her fill.
Complain that you are full or not hungry, she goes into this depressed and confused mood, asking why u do not want her or if you have found another girl or if your mum hates her. and that the proof that a man loves his wife is if he can stand her food (good or bad)

So the mumu guy chows down the entire sacrifice designed to weaken his spiritual will and mental consciousness so that he can be easily manipulated.

That is how it works.

On the other hand, if you are in Astral form, you can consume spiritual food (your astral body is not your spirit mind you) it is your soul/mind consciousness absent from your physical body. it can be used as a contact point for demonic influence.

The only way you should be careful about eating in a dream is when you are not dreaming but are in a dream-like state also known as sleep paralysis at this stage o boy!!! it is too late, you have been possessed by a demon or in the process of possessing you.

So there you have it, if you eat in your dreams and can whttp://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;msg=3797987;topic=265072.96;sesc=07618c12f76be81b59c92dd8fce8407fake up to type it on nairaland, then you are safe
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by liznelson: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
Eating in the dream is a bad omen. do u wake up in the morning after having been fed in the dream and u r very full u dont eat breakfast? My friend, watch it!! i'd rather u dont listen to people telling u there's no big deal abt it. Eph 6:12 says we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places. if u read from verse 10 down to 18 u'll understand it better. there may be more to it than u think especially if the dream is frequent. I'll advice u pray very well abt it and if the dream still persists, seek for spiritual counsel from a genuine man of God. it is well with ur soul.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by hoeyeadoe: 2:22am On Apr 30, 2009
Temmydanny, are yu still eating in yur dreams. wud be 9ice if we got a feedback.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by bomsilaga(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2009
first of all i must let you know that in as much as it sounds so bad it may not be that bad after all.
eating in dreams can be a serious manipulation from the realm of the spirit, a tact mainly used to weaken one's spirit and dampen the anointing on a child of God. eating in dreams can also happen to hungry and gluttonous people with no spiritual implications. however, the first thing to do will be to embark on a spiritual exercise to make sure it is not spiritual as the consequences can be very severe. it is just like having sex in your dreams, you can have sex in your dreams as a sign of the body preparing to go into puberty, deep spiritual manipulation, too much nursing of sexual activities in the mind and actual involvement in sexual activities. it all depends on the case that is why a fasting and deliverance prayer should be seriously considered. Pst Boma
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by realcele: 1:22am On May 04, 2009
I will suggest you watch what happens before you sleep and after you had dreams of eating in the dream. Dream are very funny and plays many part, some are real as everything that happens physically must first hapen in the celestial ( heaven).
and some dreams are thoughts so if you are hungry before bed or eat anything given during the day then you are bound to do the same in your dream. If you eat food from different sources or resturant you might need to watch this
You also need to understand the importance of dream in your life as a person to some people dream are nothing but to real dreamers who dream and see maninfestation then dream are more than something. If you are a dreamer and watch the effect of that dream in your life you might need to pray fervently if not seek spiritual assistant from reliable success.

If dream is nothing to you then wake and have a nice cup of water or drink of your choice at least you wont have to worry for food money grin
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by sosisi(f): 1:32am On May 04, 2009
is the food sweet ?
I mean was it delicious?
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2009
@ $osisi

is the food sweet ?
I mean was it delicious?

If you can actually taste and smell food in your dreams, you are really up-shit-creek. you are gone man. you have just chowed real spirit-covenant food grin

Good luck wit that
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by hoeyeadoe: 4:31pm On May 21, 2009
lolololllllllllll @ larger
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by selencious(f): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2010
First of all, you should see a man of God and go for deliverance ASAP. I know that eating in the dream is a sign of sickness which might not materialize now but later. Tell God to wash out every evil deposits in ur body by the precious blood of Jesus. Every night before you go to bed, read psalm 3 and psalm 91.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 20, 2010
Barring all physiological/psychological causes, occultic people try to harm others by attacking their ethereal double (or the astral body). The dream is a very potent means of doing this.

Firstly, check your life, is there any part of your life that you are keeping away from God??

Secondly, you can pray with psalm 35, a harsh prayer, but good for countering the effects of witchcraft and the like.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by vkings: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2010
It's extremely dangerous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless / Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.