Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. (4471 Views)

9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by delectablegyal(f): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Alezy:
coughs. ....hallo
*gvs him cough syrup* hp u r ok nw?
Hi.
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by Alezy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

*gvs him cough syrup* hp u r ok nw?
Hi.
smiles. ...tankz a zillion, am gud now.
dnt worry fp zz on da way. lolz
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by delectablegyal(f): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Alezy:
smiles. ...tankz a zillion, am gud now.

dnt worry fp zz on da way. lolz

it's like i've offended lalasticlala, he nvr used to do this to me. At the mention of lalasticlala on any of ma REASONABLE thread, the thread must mk front page. I dn't know what's wrong now, he doesn't answer ma front page call.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by Alezy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

it's like i've offended lalasticlala, he nvr used to do this to me. At the mention of lalasticlala on any of ma REASONABLE thread, the thread must mk front page. I dn't know what's wrong now, he doesn't answer ma front page call.
they need to take great caution now....I noticed lot of threads that shudnt make fp made it some months back n ppl complained alot abt it.

well on the other hand, we will find out what u did wrong. Errnmmm. ..why not try ishilove or so. She might consider this. winkz
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by delectablegyal(f): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Alezy:
they need to take great caution now....I noticed lot of threads that shudnt make fp made it some months back n ppl complained alot abt it.

well on the other hand, we will find out what u did wrong. Errnmmm. ..why not try ishilove or so. She might consider this. winkz

u r living in the oblivion. R u nt aware dat ishilove is no more a mod?
Like that violent lady will say "they sacked her" well, she came out to debunk it that she was nt sacked, she voluntarily resigned.
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by Alezy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

Like that violent lady will say "they sacked her" well, she came out to debunk it that she was nt sacked, she voluntarily resigned.
Omg. ...re serious? ? Am not that constant here anyway. If I was her I had quit NL straight away.

seems u dnt check ur mails often ryt??
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by delectablegyal(f): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Alezy:
Omg. ...re serious? ? Am not that constant here anyway. If I was her I had quit NL straight away.

seems u dnt check ur mails often ryt??

my mail is acting up. It's like u sent me a mail, dn't worry, i will reply u. Perhaps, later 2nyt or 2mao.
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by Alezy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

my mail is acting up. It's like u sent me a mail, dn't worry, i will reply u. Perhaps, later 2nyt or 2mao.
acting up?? so how will u receive ur airtime for 500mb

Yes I saw dat....smiles
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by delectablegyal(f): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Alezy:
acting up?? so how will u receive ur airtime for 500mb

Yes I saw dat....smiles

you did? Well, u cn be nice enough to send it.
Possibly, the mail will come up 2nyt or 2mao morning, i ll receive the mail.
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by Alezy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

you did? Well, u cn be nice enough to send it. Possibly, the mail will come up 2nyt or 2mao morning, i ll receive the mail.
Lolz. ...wud av said something but this is public.

typing 4rm
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by ogaprime(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

Woow!! Please do you have any idea of what really happened. Oga seun should have made official announcement on it or it is like the case of sexkillz
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by hereiam: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

How much do u have in ur bank account? show me.
@least an sms from ur bank will do.(Snapshot)
hungry girlz everywhere looking for account statement. plz get a life. thank God for mobile facial beauty many gurlz for don cast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head / These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man / My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.