Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation (1170 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by adedayourt(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
As fr me . . .

#thinking

Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
The old lady because it's not her fault she's old. I don't care about the rest, they can stand until another seat is available.

I didn't make the lady pregnant - not my problem she has a baby
I didn't break the guy's leg. Tough. Let him hop on one leg & use the crutches for balance
I don't know what's happening with the last guy but whatever it is, is definitely not my problem

1 Like

Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by Vinshu(f): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
The lady with the baby. Anyone else... swerve!

Then old woman should stand!!!!

The guy with the broken leg, serves him right.

The other guy that looks like a zombie.. He should remain there
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by adedayourt(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The old lady because it's not her fault she's old. I don't care about the rest, they can stand until another seat is available.

I didn't make the lady pregnant - not my problem she has a baby
I didn't break the guy's leg. Tough. Let him hop on one leg & use the crutches for balance
I don't know what's happening with the last guy but whatever it is, is definitely not my problem

fair judgement . ..

but assuming u witt d baby wink
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by adedayourt(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vinshu:
The lady with the baby. Anyone else... swerve!

Then old woman should stand!!!!

The guy with the broken leg, serves him right.

The other guy that looks like a zombie.. He should remain there

grin
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
adedayourt:

fair judgement . ..

but assuming u witt d baby wink

Lol, I still wouldn't expect people to give up their comforts for me based on a decision I made, to have a baby. You make a decision, you deal with the consequences & be prepared. End of. I feel no pity or sympathy at all in situations like that. You have a baby? Strap her on your back because you sure aint getting my seat, boo.
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by jamex93(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
make dem go find anoda person after all no b only me dey inside d bus
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by AmakaDNBStories(f): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
HMMM

Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by adedayourt(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I still wouldn't expect people to give up their comforts for me based on a decision I made, to have a baby. You make a decision, you deal with the consequences & be prepared. End of. I feel no pity or sympathy at all in situations like that. You have a baby? Strap her on your back because you sure aint getting my seat, boo.

valid POV
actually a ques of whos involved nd who eva he/she wishes to surrender d seat to.

am sure der wud be som1 too nice to giv up seat fr u if u happen to b in "Bs" position nd am sure u wnt refuse such kind gesture
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by adedayourt(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
jamex93:
make dem go find anoda person after all no b only me dey inside d bus

shooo shocked
u harsh oo
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why will they all come 2 my direction?
Am i the only passenger in d bus?

If i must help it will be the lady with the baby.
The mama is old she has seen life let the young grow.

The should go beg other passengers
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
adedayourt:

valid POV
actually a ques of whos involved nd who eva he/she wishes to surrender d seat to.

am sure der wud be som1 too nice to giv up seat fr u if u happen to b in "Bs" position nd am sure u wnt refuse such kind gesture

Of course I wouldn't refuse it if given to me. That's their perogative. I have refused a seat before though. This guy said something like "a lady shouldn't stand" or whatever & I didn't like that lol. I found it sexist. I can handle my own. Thanks. I'm not disable.
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by delishpot: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Of course I wouldn't refuse it if given to me. That's their perogative. I have refused a seat before though. This guy said something like "a lady shouldn't stand" or whatever & I didn't like that lol. I found it sexist. I can handle my own. Thanks. I'm not disable.

Dont mind him. How dare he call you a "LADY" and want to treat you as such? Instead of him to ask you to bend over and he sit on your back....... He thinks you are weak he doesnt know he should use you as his porter to carry his heavy bags. I so hate such men who dare to treat women with tender gloves.......Gosh just make her chopp your wood and if she steps on your toe by acident give her a punch. She isnt weak bro, she can give force for force. That she just got boobs and a flat front doesnt make her deserve TLC. Gosh! when will those kinds of men learn? Sister, you should have slapped him ontop of it.......Did he not see that you are not dissable? The nerve! angry angry
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
delishpot:

Dont mind him. How dare he call you a lady and want to treat you as such. Instead of him to ask you to bend and he sit on your back. He thinks you are weak he doesnt know he should use you as his porter to carry his heavy bags. I so hate such men who dare to treat women with tender gloves.......Gosh just make her chopp your wood and if she steps on your toe by acident give her a punch. She isnt weak bro, she can give force for force. That she just got boobs and a flat front doesnt make her deserve TLC. Gosh! when will those kinds of men learn? Sister, you should have slapped him ontop of it.......The nerve!

Oh, shut up. I can refuse whatever the hell I don't wanna do. It's not by force to accept other people's "nice" gestures. If I'm not whining about it then get lost. As for the other nonsense you wrote, he can do all of that to his woman, not me.
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
None of them.....cos I ain't gonna stand for anyone.
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by adedayourt(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

loool
nice one there

sounds like an iron lady
cool cool
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by delishpot: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh, shut up. I can refuse whatever the hell I don't wanna do. It's not by force to accept other people's "nice" gestures. If I'm not whining about it then get lost. As for the other nonsense you wrote, he can do all of that to his woman, not me.

grin grin grin who did this to you?

grin grin grin This woman ehn, did a rabid dog bite you some few days back? Please go see a doctor....this one has passed be careful.
BTW I am on your side. That Niqur deserved a slap. To call you a Lady? He should be locked up.
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by adedayourt(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Why will they all come 2 my direction?
Am i the only passenger in d bus?

If i must help it will be the lady with the baby.
The mama is old she has seen life let the young grow.

The should go beg other passengers

dey came to u probly dey saw "miss nice" on ur face grin
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by adedayourt(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Harbosede02:
None of them.....cos I ain't gonna stand for anyone.

u harsh angry angry
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
adedayourt:

dey came to u probly dey saw "miss nice" on ur face grin

Not only miss nice. They will later discover am not really nice
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
adedayourt:
loool
nice one there

sounds like an iron lady
cool cool

It's not about being iron but more about cutting the story short. I'm not in public transport to have meaningless chit chat. Besides feeling he was being sexist, I had a feeling he was gonna think I owe him a conversation throughout the journey & eventually a number. I know the drill by now wink
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
delishpot:

grin grin grin who did this to you?

grin grin grin This woman ehn, did a rabid dog bite you some few days back? Please go see a doctor....this one has passed be careful.
BTW I am on your side. That Niqur deserved a slap. To call you a Lady? He should be locked up.

I'm about to infect you with what the dog gave me if you keep pushing your luck grin It sounds like you're looking for a bite yourself. Stop cruising for a bruising
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by delishpot: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm about to infect you with what the dog gave me if you keep pushing your luck grin It sounds like you're looking for a bite yourself. Stop cruising for a bruising

Hahahahaha. I am sorry Ma. Please spare me cool cool

PunkyVeer:

It's not about being iron but more about cutting the story short. I'm not in public transport to have meaningless chit chat. Besides feeling he was being sexist, I had a feeling he was gonna think I owe him a conversation throughout the journey & eventually a number. I know the drill by now wink

Thats more like it. You were not ready to allow him chit chat you . Now, this makes more sense.
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by kennycanny: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Can you give up your seat for a pregnant lady?
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
kennycanny:

Can you give up your seat for a pregnant lady?

Probably not, but I'm not sure though because I haven't faced that one yet. Right now, however, I feel she's also not my problem. Shrugs.
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by adedayourt(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin grin u sef done take head caculate hw d tin fit happen.
u quick cut d floww

feel u wink
Re: Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation by adedayourt(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Not only miss nice. They will later discover am not really nice

by d tym u show dem d real blinkzy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Name A Boys Favourite Lie ......... / What The Efffffffffffff? / Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.