Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Invention To Reduce Traffic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Invention To Reduce Traffic (489 Views)

This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) / Natural Supplement To Reduce Body Weight Without Any Side Effect / New Invention For We Ladies Always Wearing Trousers Good/bad Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invention To Reduce Traffic by fart: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
You read correctly. I have come up with a plan to reduce traffic. Mechanical legs. When there is traffic there will be a button in the car that will activate the mechanical legs. The legs can fold and unfold into the bottom of the car. If the cars can walk then we can avoid some complications caused by trucks, potholes etc. However in order to bring this idea into fruition, I need some people to sponsor my work or join me in making this idea possible. This will indeed make Nigeria a better place. If you are not sure of what I am saying, look at the picture below. Thank you for your support.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not Good For A Man To Be Alone.... / Enhance Your Sexual Performance & Make Your Partner Happy In Bed With Samsu Oil / Nicer Ways To End The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.