Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting (6007 Views)

Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / This Accessory Is Designed To Make The Woman’s Down Below Look Full And Inviting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by vizkiz: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2015
nickkylawve:
Iono ooo u still hvnt gt my old man his range rover NA undecided

what if I finally get him one and I discover you have another boyfriend? undecided
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by nawtibownie: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Congratulations. May God bless the union. I won't come hungry should incase the rice doesn't reach my side if I'll be coming. smiley wink
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by lifestyle1(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2015
No thanks.

After serving yourself them go give you bill.

Oyo
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by kannymoore(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Olatilewa??!

Gee..not toofar frommy former hood!

Nna...I must show on that day ooooooh!!!

Congrats my bruh!!

But hey?..why the privacy of madam's nairaland Id?.. we all know she's taken already naaa.. oya spill the beans!!!.. how did una take meat?! tongue

Meanwhile..if that's you in the pix, you look nothing like boiled corn...

...more llike roasted Corn or BURNT CORN!! grin

No offense!!
grin!

And again..

Congrats Bro!
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2015
BoiledCorn:
This is mainly for those in residence of lagos and enviroms. I am getting welded to a fellow FEMALE nairalander this saturday but am not saying name. See picture of us below. Adress is sonnyevent halls 18 ,Olatilewa Street, Lawanson, Surulere and all invited. Come hungry angry it serve yourself. angry
This is purely the work of PM'S the thing worked for u congrats
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2015
Then u break up grin
vizkiz:

what if I finally get him one and I discover you have another boyfriend? undecided
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by vizkiz: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2015
nickkylawve:
Then u break up grin

then can I get back my expensive gifts? undecided
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Happy marriage life!bro i thank God for ur life oo grin mayb after d welding grin u go stop all dis nonsense&get sense small.
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by duduade: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2015
IRockALot:
why you dey put angry smiley...
no mind am.. can't even spell well...
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
vizkiz:

then can I get back my expensive gifts? undecided
ahn ahn wat kinda boyfriend are you then? angry
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by missKiffy(f): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
If you dey do mo gbo, mo branch, this party is for you
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by macklef(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
BoiledCorn:
This is mainly for those in residence of lagos and enviroms. I am getting welded to a fellow FEMALE nairalander this saturday but am not saying name. See picture of us below. Adress is sonnyevent halls 18 ,Olatilewa Street, Lawanson, Surulere and all invited. Come hungry angry it serve yourself. angry
Not far from my place o, shey no bouncers sha, cos u look like one. cheesy
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by DiegoNakel(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
missKiffy:
Lmao grin
missKiffy:
Lmao Na u sabi oooo, me dn go wash cloth. I must go and see it with my koro koro eyes
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Creamish:

Someonez jealous.... tongue

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Creamish(f): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=38816312][/quote]

tongue

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Lilimax(f): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
mrking3:
Pls stop embarrassing Nairaland with this your horrible english! I can't make anything out of what you scribbled down sef!! It beats me why a mature man like you can't just type simple basic english on a public forum like this? Money is not everything! Money without basic education can be very embarrassing!
Seems you're a newbie. undecidedsmiley
Boiledcorn just displayed his attributes embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by gulfer: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
O.Y.O for anyone wey show face cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
smiley..beautiful..Congratulobia to You and Mrs boiled corn...eyin ara Nairalandi..skentele aso ebi se?..we muss do Nairaland aso ebi oh..our people is marry..ewa WO o o Lalasticlala... lets. celebrate this on Front Page
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by BoiledCorn: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
nikkypearl:

Boiledcorn! grin welcome back you hear
I don miss yah well well
Wish u speedy recovery cheesy grin
recovery from what angry when did i told u am sick angry
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by nikkypearl(f): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
BoiledCorn:
recovery from what angry when did i told u am sick angry
Lol..grin
https://www.nairaland.com/boiledcorn/topics
So i will kip wishing u a quick recovery grin
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by BoiledCorn: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
nikkypearl:

Lol..grin
https://www.nairaland.com/boiledcorn/topics
So i will kip wishing u a quick recovery grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chaiii See The Real Reasons Why Nigerian Women Wear Waist Beads ( Photo ) / I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! / South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.