Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Man Called Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Called Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! (25109 Views)

The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Called Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by ATMC(f): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
akagaba: U ar a satanic agent of darknes and ul die one day like a fown until u get born again. Vampire.
...and for condemning him, you'll live? Smh
Re: The Man Called Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by edekoln: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
I use to love this man when he first hit the air waves and the silver screen. I was a relatively young Christian then and was completely taken in by his suavity: what he says and the way he says it; the explosion of glamorous tv miracles;the way he carried himself; the way he dressed and encouraged his members to dress, especially the female folks, was completely novel to Christianity. Although a bit confused about his permed hair and the trouser wearing female followers, I loved the pastor anyway. it was not until I began to here unusual statements from him that I came to realized which side he is on: He said that masturbation is not a sin but a bad habit. Now, am not aware that there is any middle ground between sin and righteousness in the bible. if masturbation is not sin, is it righteousness? or is bad habit the same thing righteousness? He also said there is nothing wrong with spotting a tatoo because it is not mention in the bible. these and many other controversial remarks make me to see this man as an antichrist in spite of myself. he tells you what will not inconvenience you to keep in order to keep you in his church. he more interested in your money than your soul. Beware!

;

;
Re: The Man Called Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by 4C2215131: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
Shaman: @seun and other antagonists

Pls leave dem pastor Chris for them o!

Na wetin? grin grin grin

Seriously though, in a world where there's a lot of lack and people have needs; sometimes religion is all they have! Pls let them hold on to it.

I was at Pastor Chris' church in Oregun once about 10 years ago. he wasn't around that day so the wife preached. after the service i knew i was never going back there and I told the friend that invited me so.

But i wont bash him; if you see a guy who relaxes his hair and his trainee pastors follow suit and you choose to worship there, it's your choice. God works in miraculous ways, abi?

Seun, abeg leave dem o! Remember what Pascal (I think) said: "Religion is the Opium of the people."

Nuff said,

Karl Marx said that. Peace.
Re: The Man Called Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by edekoln: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
fyneguy: lol I laugh when I read or hear the way some christians try to be 'humble''. In the process, they act like slaves.

So it's a sin to be a 'proud christian'?

lol some people will remain baby christians till christ comes

As for me, I can boast in christ Jesus! I'm not an ordinary human being like some christians claim. I am a royal proesthood, A member of the assembly of firstborns registered in heaven. I am not a slave!

'I am a royal priesthood'. you just rattled that off without knowing what you are talking about. that is one of the half truths he tells you to make your head to swell in order to empty your pocket. the other half of the truth, he will never tell you or did pastor Chris tell you that priest don't pay tithe but only receive it? he wont and if he does, his scamming scheme will fall down like a pack of cards and he will lose you a paying maga. go check the scriptures, royals don't pay tithe neither do priest yet you are brainwashed, cajoled, threatened, shamed into surrendering ur hard earned money in the name of tithe or get cursed if you don't pay. don't you pay tithe? do you receive tithe?And you are here calling yourself a royal priesthood, sorry o, ele o. ndo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara To Remarry At 75 / Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). / "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.